Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,314 members, 7,864,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:24 PM

Pls Any News About *AIR NIGERIA* - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Any News About *AIR NIGERIA* (776 Views)

FHI360 Recruitment: Any News? / Any News About Ndlea? / Any News About Cakasa(nig)company Ltd? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Any News About *AIR NIGERIA* by Edgar112(m): 6:29pm On Oct 15, 2012
Pls I travelled out of the country with Air Nigeria and now I heard the airline is no more existing. Pls how do I come back home b4 my visa expires pls......
Re: Pls Any News About *AIR NIGERIA* by ifyalways(f): 6:50pm On Oct 15, 2012
Did you buy a return ticket?

Did you buy @ the airport, online , travel agent?

Anyhow, functioning airlines offer refund for cancelled flights but mind you, you won't get full refund. Infact you'll be very lucky to get 70% of what you paid as tax is deducted, you'll only get the base fare refunded.
Start planning on buying a new return ticket. Air Nigeria is not "functioning" right now, who's gonna refund you? Call their office sha, they might have made arrangements with another airline for people like you, who knows?

1 Like

Re: Pls Any News About *AIR NIGERIA* by iheanyi1: 2:27pm On Oct 16, 2012
I think you need to find money and buy ticket from another airline. When you return, you start the battle for refund of your money. But I am not aware Air Nigeria has refunded anybody. I bought their ticket also online. Got stranded in London, had to buy ticket from another airline to return. Now I have been to their head office at Broad Street and the private security there told me that the Air Nigeria Office is locked. I have been to MMA Lagos, there is no one to attend to me. Their phones are not being picked. We may have to involve Consumer Protection Council because it is unheard of that somone fails to deliver service after payment and is refusing to refund.

God help Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Halliburton Job / HR Job Vacancy For HND Holders / Graduate Trainees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.