Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Playstation All-star Beta Gameplay Available Tomorrow - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Playstation All-star Beta Gameplay Available Tomorrow (1022 Views)

Graphics Vs Storyline Vs Gameplay Which Is More Important? / Titi Tilapia: Nigeria's First Computer Game: Gameplay Video / Gta VI 2009 Pre-beta Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Playstation All-star Beta Gameplay Available Tomorrow by Noctis(m): 7:58pm On Oct 15, 2012
Great news! We can check out playstation all-stars about a month to its release. It debuts on the american psn store on the 16th and the uk store on the 17th for the vita and 23rd for the ps3, unless you're on playstation plus in which case you can download it on the 16th. Fortunately, i have a vita (and a ps3) and just enough left on my swift data plan so i can download tomorrow. In this beta;

You’ll be able to play as Kratos, Sweet Tooth, Colonel Radec, Sly Cooper, PaRappa, and Fat Princess.
You’ll be able to play in both the Metropolis and Hades stages.
You’ll be able to try out four-player online tournaments and 2 v 2 online tournaments. For the 2 v 2 games we’ll be supporting friend invites, so you and a friend can fight another team online.

Make sure you get on when you can -- the beta ends October 30th.

I gather the game has cross-play between the ps3 and the vita, looking forward to kicking all your butts. My psn id is kayshow180, look for me.

(1) (Reply)

Lets Make Money / Check Out D Latest Pes13 / I need PSP games on my memory card(Lekki/Ajah)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.