Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Corpers In Cross River And Edo State - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers In Cross River And Edo State (6703 Views)

Mohammed Abubakar Honours 11 Corpers In Bauchi (Photos) / #ProjectClothe1000 By Nasarawa Corpers In Sdgs & FRSC CDS Group / Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corpers In Cross River And Edo State by olu4life(m): 11:50pm On Oct 15, 2012
Helo corpers, please i need advice of those presently serving in Edo and Cross River. Will be going with Batch C,and those where the two places i chose. Anyone in the house to guide me through? Will be really grateful. Thanks
Re: Corpers In Cross River And Edo State by Nonywendy(m): 3:47pm On Oct 16, 2012
olu4life: Helo corpers, please i need advice of those presently serving in Edo and Cross River. Will be going with Batch C,and those where the two places i chose. Anyone in the house to guide me through? Will be really grateful. Thanks

im currently serving in cross river state, calabar to be precise. Its cool here but cost of living is too high in calabar and dia state allawee is 3000. I heard edo state is not paying @all. So think well b4 u leap
Re: Corpers In Cross River And Edo State by MOORCHMOORE(m): 6:39pm On Oct 19, 2012
Serving in Edo State its not easy as cost of food and other services are too costly and the State Governor Doesn't pay Coppers for the effort and achievement. For me I serve with one of the private universities, Igbinedion Univ. Okada. They don't Pay Moorch just 8k and the Students of IUO are so extravagant that the people of the community are now making money from both copper and the students. But truth is that we live like kings to compare with copper in other locations Like; Lodging in Crown Estate, Univ. Generator at night, Pipe bore water, Free wireless internet, plantain, IUO student can be generous and rude atimes
Re: Corpers In Cross River And Edo State by keneboi: 12:52pm On Oct 24, 2012
Am presently serving In edo.true the state govt aint paying any stipend yet but there have been promises by the state govt and this has been approved by the peoples governor,so in no distant time there would be state stipend.and living in edo I̲̅s cheap so long you not in benin the capital city which I̲̅s peculiar to every capital city life there I̲̅s on d high side.where I am for my ppa you need not spend much on feeding and housing because its cheap.and then another reason edo I̲̅s a better choice I̲̅s its proximity to the east west and north,so if you live in lagos its close to home and if you live in abuja or onitsha its close to home.so edo I̲̅s the best choice you have got.and I forgot to say that the govt intends giving 10k as stipends or ild rather say salary.lol! So edo it should be man
Re: Corpers In Cross River And Edo State by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 8:14pm On Oct 24, 2012
Otondo, I am currently serving in Igbinedion University Teaching Hospital, wot Moore said is true despite d stipen 8k dey gave to us here in our PPA is not enuf as cost of living here is too Xpensive bcus of d skul. well shall, Edo is a nice place to serve
Re: Corpers In Cross River And Edo State by olu4life(m): 8:11am On Oct 26, 2012
Thanks so much for the replies. Finally chose Cross River. Just hope the letter will reflect same.
Re: Corpers In Cross River And Edo State by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 26, 2012
olu4life: Thanks so much for the replies. Finally chose Cross River. Just hope the letter will reflect same.
Are you are foreign graduate? Cos am not aware corpers are now allowed to choose voluntarily where they ll love to serve
Re: Corpers In Cross River And Edo State by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 03, 2012
if you could pick anywhere to serve in Edo state based on how much you'd get, where would it be?? igbenidion? BIU? Uniben? is thr accommodation also?? pls i really need this info as im to serve there

(1) (Reply)

Taraba State A'16 Stream I & II Movement / NYSC Orientation Camp Ise-orun Emure. What To Expect / Photos Of Customize NYSC Cap A Nairalander Made.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.