Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Considering The Life Of Jesus Christ, Will Today's Christains Go To Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Considering The Life Of Jesus Christ, Will Today's Christains Go To Heaven? (554 Views)

Jesus Christ Will Be Born Again The 2nd Time Before Judgement Day / PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / 10 Women A Christian Man Should Avoid When Considering Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Considering The Life Of Jesus Christ, Will Today's Christains Go To Heaven? by Parisgoodman(m): 12:14am On Oct 16, 2012
Jesus christ was humble, tolerating, law abiding(despite being the messiah) etc. He was generous, even the things that were given to him, he gave to others, he loved little children, he never slapped anyone. he prayed for his enemies(which today's christians are not doing! i bet you can't find a christian that will give you the other side of his face to hit after the first hit, he might even fight you. And his last days, he was beaten, bruised, condemned and all sort of inhumane treatment. now, this is where my curiosity has lead me to: can this christians bear the same pain? knowing that we are christ like, can we endure? give? tolerate? die because of the WORD? when we dont pray for the enemy, we are not contented, are really going to make heaven?

(1) (Reply)

The Suffering Church-nov 2nd / How Can One Become Spiritual Without Religion? / How Much Does God Forgive? ( edited )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.