Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Pmp Certification. Can I Pass By Self Study - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pmp Certification. Can I Pass By Self Study (7990 Views)

Hadoop Big Data Self Study Kit / How Much Does PMP Certification Cost? / Oracle 10g Self Study Cdrom, How Good Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pmp Certification. Can I Pass By Self Study by monex(m): 12:39pm On Jan 23, 2008
i really would not be able to afford most of the courses offered for the pmp. i wanted to know if i can read a book i bought (Preparing for the pmp exam) and go on to write it. you know even the exam is expensive (about $600). add training costs to that and u see why i want to go it by self study

3 Likes

Re: Pmp Certification. Can I Pass By Self Study by kunleola1: 12:45pm On Jan 23, 2008
monex,
You cant read on your own.It is recommended that you have to do 35-hour project training before you file your application to write your exam coupled with minimum of 3-year project management experience.check www.pmi.org for more information.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pmp Certification. Can I Pass By Self Study by bicey(m): 12:48pm On Jan 23, 2008
@ Poster,

Hen!! But PMI regulation is that you have a certain no of Hours training from a Certified centre before you can qualify to write the Exam.

I am in the same shoes with you jare. But GOD will provide ASAP.

Abrpm allows installmental payment and there training is not more than 65K. Cheapest dat i know. We will get there.

1 Like

Re: Pmp Certification. Can I Pass By Self Study by Kashif(m): 2:45pm On Jan 23, 2008
monex:

i really would not be able to afford most of the courses offered for the pmp. i wanted to know if i can read a book i bought (Preparing for the pmp exam) and go on to write it. you know even the exam is expensive (about $600). add training costs to that and u see why i want to go it by self study

Just like kunle said, you MUST be trained before you take the exam. From your post, it is obvious you dont have the minimum criteria to apply for PMP exam. I advise you go for CAPM.

You will get there. Cheers.
Re: Pmp Certification. Can I Pass By Self Study by saknel: 3:35pm On Jan 29, 2008
Hi, pls contact segun on 08033145315 for affordable pmp training
Re: Pmp Certification. Can I Pass By Self Study by Chizzyo(f): 7:13pm On Feb 06, 2008
Hi,
You can do self study and go to write the pmp. It's mandatory that you have at least 35 contact hrs of PM training to qualify for the exam. I work with Abr and we conduct PM training for just 70k. You can call me on 07034056829 for further inquiries.
Re: Pmp Certification. Can I Pass By Self Study by AyoPMP: 9:33pm On May 16, 2012
Free PMP Exam Practice Questions

Attached is a document containing free PMP/CAPM exam practice questions with answers and explanations. If you cannot download the document, you can also view the questions on your phone/laptop at

http://protrainingcentre.com/pmp-training-2/pmp-practice-questions/

If you are interested in purchasing some more or in project management classes. Please contact us on 07080549847. You can also contact us for free on twitter using https://twitter.com/#!/AyoProTraining. You can follow us for tips on project management, exam preparations and respond to all queries within 24 hours.

1 Share

Re: Pmp Certification. Can I Pass By Self Study by Lee644: 9:33am On May 17, 2012
Abrpm allows installmental payment and there training is not more than 65K. Cheapest dat i know. We will get there.
[img]http://www.keyforex.info/cpu.gif[/img]
Re: Pmp Certification. Can I Pass By Self Study by ohmsB: 11:26am On Jun 05, 2012
I understand your situation. I was in a similar situation too. My civil engineering undergraduate curriculum included some project mgt courses. I did self study under 4 weeks. And passed the exam. If u don't av such academic project mgt course background that satisfies the 35 hours pmi requirement, then i suggest that you look for an affordable training centre.
I help young graduates register for the pmp or capm exam fee at highly subsidized rates( about 40% discount) just to help and encourage ur determination to be a professional.

Contact me for further details.
Ohmsbowyer@yahoo.com
Re: Pmp Certification. Can I Pass By Self Study by Andavoyconsults: 1:18am On Aug 09, 2012
Attend our professionally organised PMP Training today and get certified. We are a team of experienced professionals who deliver to best according to laid down methodologies and techniques.

Next training dates:-

August 18th,19th,25th and 26th.

You can visit us @ N0 8,irewole street,off opebi road,awosika busstop,opebi.Ikeja.Lagos.
Call 07037195531 or 08022010519 ,you can also send an email to pmtraining@andavoy.com

Project management is CAREER ACCELERATOR. Mordern day employers seek for various skills in their employees,some of which are communication skills,honesty,integrity,strong work ethics and commitment. Given a close look,we have come to realise that all these skills noted above are inherent in project management. PMP/CAPM certification is highly recognised and accepted not only in NIgeria but all over the world.The certification is accredited by Project Management Institute(USA).

This training is for Business exectives,project managers,team members,graduates,corporate workers,students,engineers,accountants,lawyers,undergraduates etc.

Our training programs are fixed on weekends because of individuals who have one thing or the other to attend to during the week

Course Fee- N50,000

Course duration- 4 days

Time:- Saturdays:- 8am-4pm
Sundays:- 12pm-4pm

Get trained and Get certified today
Re: Pmp Certification. Can I Pass By Self Study by xta: 11:35am On Aug 14, 2012
If you are in the Niger Delta,you can call Esther on 07038564425 for affordable training or send an email to esthy123ng@yahoo.com
Re: Pmp Certification. Can I Pass By Self Study by MaschaTaylor: 4:54am On Sep 16, 2012
the basic requirement from PMI is that you have at least 4500 hours of experience in the field of Project Management.

Many PMP aspirants documented their PMP exam Lessons learned and provided some tips and tricks to other PMP aspirants in this website: pmlearn.com

You might want to have a look there to know what study materials they used and how they prepare themselves. Shorter tips and trick on this exam were written in digest format here

pmp exam software
Re: Pmp Certification. Can I Pass By Self Study by Andavoyconsults: 11:32am On Sep 21, 2012
Its almost October..... Visit WWW.ANDAVOY.COM

Training Dates:- 20TH,21ST,27TH AND 28TH OCTOBER.

There is going to be a powrfully packaged training for the month of October and guess what,its going to be at a very discounted price..

PROMO PROMO PROMO!!..

The cost implication for the month of October will be N35,000 only instead of N50,000.

Training package includes:
Soft and Hard copy Materials
Certificate of Training
PMI Handbook
Networking Opportunities
Tea/Lunch Break
Mock exams
And lots more.

You don't want to miss this opportunity to be trained by highly experienced project managers.

Register as early as possible because there are limited spaces available.

More info: Call 07037195531
Re: Pmp Certification. Can I Pass By Self Study by aduhube: 7:47am On Sep 22, 2012
You can take an online training that costs almost nothing and qualify for PMP exam. I will get you the link.
Re: Pmp Certification. Can I Pass By Self Study by KiksAsso: 8:47pm On Sep 23, 2012
aduhube: You can take an online training that costs almost nothing and qualify for PMP exam. I will get you the link.
Pls send the link to segun_ajakaiye@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Pmp Certification. Can I Pass By Self Study by kolaororocketm: 5:11am On Sep 24, 2012
is any body ave ideal about d ebook abot d PMP certification and HSE too,pls if any ave dis u can reach me @ kolaoro@rocketmail.com,adeayo12@gmail.com.Tanks the house.
Re: Pmp Certification. Can I Pass By Self Study by kolaororocketm: 12:49pm On Sep 25, 2012
Hello House is ave ebook on GMAT pls, if so u can send it to my email Box @ kolaoro@rocketmail.com,adeayo12@gmail.com,i will be expecting ooooo,pls oooooooo,ave mercy on me ooooooo,Tanks my poeple ooooo
Re: Pmp Certification. Can I Pass By Self Study by stella2020: 5:03am On Sep 28, 2012
Yes, you can pass by yourself. All you need is 35 hrs of online education, and spend some time self studying. Yes its doable.

Sources for help:

www.genietalks.com
www.allexamguide.com

bicey: @ Poster,

Hen!! But PMI regulation is that you have a certain no of Hours training from a Certified centre before you can qualify to write the Exam.

I am in the same shoes with you jare. But GOD will provide ASAP.

Re: Pmp Certification. Can I Pass By Self Study by AyoPMP: 7:46am On Mar 25, 2013
You can get online PMP training in Nigeria now for as little as N5,000.

No need to travel or give up your weekends.

Log in from anywhere(home, office, etc) at anytime(night or day) using your tablets, iphones, android phones(Samsung, LG, etc).

Covers the entire PMP syllabus for both the 4th edition PMBOK for which you can still take the exam till 31st July 2013, and the newly updated 5th edition PMBOK for those who wish to take the exam from 1st Aug, 2013.

Suitable for CAPM too

Includes practice questions.

Fully detailed and explanatory notes

We recommend you finish the entire program three times before sitting for the exam. If you can dedicate:

• 4 hours a day, you will finish the program three times in 1 month at a cost of N5,000
• 2 hour a day, you will finish the program three times in 2 months at a cost of N10,000
• 1 hour a day, you will finish the program three times in 4 months at a cost of N20,000

So the duration is up to you and your level of focus and your schedule.

To start, just enroll using the link below, then make a payment at the bank. We will create an account for you and send your log in details by email as soon as we receive your payment. Then you are can start.

Visit [url]protrainingcentre.com/online-project-management-training/[/url] for full details.

1 Like

Re: Pmp Certification. Can I Pass By Self Study by Ajay3p: 1:44pm On Sep 06, 2014
You can get online training, there are some institutes provide online training with good material. Rita Mulach PMI material is the best material for PMP exam. Try to find out which institute provide 35 PDUs online training.

PMP Training
Re: Pmp Certification. Can I Pass By Self Study by starpmo: 2:11pm On Jan 09, 2020
You can pass a pmp course by self but teachers specialized enroll in professional development courses to enhance our skills, whenever or where ever we have doubts they will clarify. Recently I have done a pmp training in Hyderabad, they gave complete course from start to end and now I can say I am easy to handle any project. the course fee also very affordable.

<a href="http://www.starpmo.com">pmp training</a>

1 Like

Re: Pmp Certification. Can I Pass By Self Study by RuggedSniper: 6:31pm On Jun 28, 2020
AyoPMP:
You can get online PMP training in Nigeria now for as little as N5,000.

No need to travel or give up your weekends.

Log in from anywhere(home, office, etc) at anytime(night or day) using your tablets, iphones, android phones(Samsung, LG, etc).

Covers the entire PMP syllabus for both the 4th edition PMBOK for which you can still take the exam till 31st July 2013, and the newly updated 5th edition PMBOK for those who wish to take the exam from 1st Aug, 2013.

Suitable for CAPM too

Includes practice questions.

Fully detailed and explanatory notes

We recommend you finish the entire program three times before sitting for the exam. If you can dedicate:

• 4 hours a day, you will finish the program three times in 1 month at a cost of N5,000
• 2 hour a day, you will finish the program three times in 2 months at a cost of N10,000
• 1 hour a day, you will finish the program three times in 4 months at a cost of N20,000

So the duration is up to you and your level of focus and your schedule.

To start, just enroll using the link below, then make a payment at the bank. We will create an account for you and send your log in details by email as soon as we receive your payment. Then you are can start.

Visit [url]protrainingcentre.com/online-project-management-training/[/url] for full details.

Re: Pmp Certification. Can I Pass By Self Study by jakemitchells: 7:14am On Apr 21, 2021
you can pass the pmp exam certification without too much hard work and purchasing too many expensive courses. I know that pmp exam is not easy to pass but following these simple tips you can crack out the Pmp Exam without any hurdle. The Project management professional exam is considered the most important and expensive exam due to its syllabus and course. and that's the reason most of the people don't able to pass the exam on their first attempt. But you can pass that Exam just follow these tips:
1. Schedule and Plan your day and divide your time
2. Take the pmp practice exam sample questions to test your knowledge
3. Revised the questions daily on the internet free resources
4. Concentrate on your studies and give a fixed time to your studies
5. Try to revised all the day lesson before going to bed

By following these tips you can pass your exam confidently! I hope this helps.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lng Is Recruiting / How To Have A Good Time Doing A 9 - 5 Job / What Was Your Experience Working For A Factory Company?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.