Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,477 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Picture Of Mercy Johnson`s Look Alike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Mercy Johnson`s Look Alike (4562 Views)

Photo Of Joke Silva And Her Look Alike 'daughter' / Photos: Actress Mercy Johnson S-educes Van Vicker / Picture: Could This Be Mercy Johnson`s New Baby? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Mercy Johnson`s Look Alike by ambrosini593(m): 8:49am On Oct 16, 2012
Meet Mercy Johnson`s look alike from Zambia. According to the picture below people mistake her for Mercy Johnson. Do you think she resembles Mercy Johnson?

Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson`s Look Alike by Afam4eva(m): 8:57am On Oct 16, 2012
What's it with all these look-alike frenzy going on. Is it by force to look like someone?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson`s Look Alike by nikkyshyne(f): 9:25am On Oct 16, 2012
People mistake me for Alicia keys too. Am getting tired of 'OMG, isn't that Alicia Keys?' undecided
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson`s Look Alike by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 16, 2012
nikkyshyne: People mistake me for Alicia keys too. Am getting tired of 'OMG, isn't that Alicia Keys?' undecided
lmao
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson`s Look Alike by jeyne(f): 12:44pm On Oct 16, 2012
[color=#770077][/color] cheesy shocked ;DLwkmd
nikkyshyne: People mistake me for Alicia keys too. Am getting tired of 'OMG, isn't that Alicia Keys?' undecided
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson`s Look Alike by Leboska(m): 12:52pm On Oct 16, 2012
People mistaken me most often for baba sikiratu the popular garri seller in my area.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson`s Look Alike by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 16, 2012
Mumu story. Person claim say she resemble Mercy Johnson, na im you come show us only yeye face. Mercy Johnson get face? Na face we take know am? Mschewww.

Show us the so-called look-alike breasts and hips make we know whether she resemble Mercy Johnson true true.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson`s Look Alike by Dahbutter(m): 4:17pm On Oct 16, 2012
Interesting! Is she also a SlUtt? grin
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson`s Look Alike by Chokolee(m): 11:12pm On Oct 16, 2012
Beyonce look~alike, simply put; people mistake her for Beyonce

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson`s Look Alike by Nobody: 1:43am On Oct 17, 2012
Chokolee: Beyonce look~alike, simply put; people mistake her for Beyonce

people definitely mistake her for Beyoncé grin

(1) (Reply)

Former Big Brother Housemate Confidence Haugen bosoms Expires / Imagine! Nollywood Actor Nkem Owoh Is 8 Months Pregnant!! See His Pix Lol!!! / Is That Davido’s Joystick? Davido’s Ex-girlfriend Faith Nketsi, Shares A Video.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.