Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

4 Reasons Okada Ban In Lagos Won’t Solve Anything - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 4 Reasons Okada Ban In Lagos Won’t Solve Anything (14021 Views)

Truck Falls On Okada At Oshodi-Apapa Expressway (Photos) / Okada-Man, Student Crushed By Trailer In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Okada Rider's Head Bursts Open As He Collides With Containers In Lagos (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Reasons Okada Ban In Lagos Won’t Solve Anything by GeorgeD1(m): 2:14pm On Oct 17, 2012
nice write-up. same reasons against banning okada should suffice for delta state but are those concerned listening?
i think not!
Re: 4 Reasons Okada Ban In Lagos Won’t Solve Anything by thekingsreturn(m): 8:08am On Oct 18, 2012
thekingsreturn: I think Fashola want to reduced the rate of accident cause by this so call Okada rider, if you visit any hospital in Lagos own by the government you are going to see at least out of 5 victims you are going to see 3 or 4 caused by this so call Okada riders.
Re: 4 Reasons Okada Ban In Lagos Won’t Solve Anything by 2AMLasgidi: 6:01pm On Oct 22, 2012
meksroland: Fashola is now drinking kain kain. We wake up everyday and all we see is new method without notice in advance. I saw hell today in the afternoon that I have to trek like a cow

welcome from your abroad. You must have been hibernating in Togo or Somalia (I wont glorify you with US or UK). If not you wont say Fashola just woke up to announce the Okada restrictions, (Even if some lazy brats call it BAN). The information on Okada and the New Traffic Law has been on for a while. series of meetings has been done (and reported in the media. I guess Nairaland is the only source of your info)

Why wont you trek like a cow. OLODO!!!. Punch Newspaper is just N150.00 ok? even if just once in a week N30 naira a day can help you otherwise buy PM News or when you join Danfo nearly all the drivers buy it Pick and Read (Dont take it home ok?)

Ok oya pele... You started it all. instead of you to get your fact right before exposing your idiocy
Re: 4 Reasons Okada Ban In Lagos Won’t Solve Anything by lekawo26: 11:05am On Oct 23, 2012
Billyonaire: What job can you provide for a lazy man who decides to ride Okada under rain and sun. Okada riding is not an occupation, it needs to be abolish, its the death of skills. For Mary Magdalene's sake, Lagos isnt for everyone, people come to Lagos without acquiring basic skills only to become nuisance using Okada to block free way.

Mr. Billyonaire..i've been reading lot of your arrogant bullshit..and I must tell u I am impressed by the extent a broke ass like yourself (irrespective of how much u think u have) would go to prove he is better than everyone else...Lagos is SHIT!!! you that have been all over the world..where have u seen such bad road networks..almost non-existence bridges etc that would have made traffic lighter? go to tokyo and see what road network is all about, and yet they did not ban okada!!! the mayor of moscow was sacked becos the president of russia came and met dense traffic..Fashola should be ashamed of himself if instead of looking for meaningful ways of reducing traffic, his only method is to frustrate people out of lagos...
Re: 4 Reasons Okada Ban In Lagos Won’t Solve Anything by ehhee(f): 10:57pm On Oct 29, 2012
Rather than argue see positive side of life. Motorcyles have done more harm than good. Take this instance: "you work as a saleboy earning below $1 a day n suddenly u are badly injured n found urself in luth looking for thousands of naira for treatment. Then u'll seat on ur bed condemning the LASG for not doing their job. In order to give social security which is a major lack in lagos state and Nigeria as a whole, a lot of changes n bans should be condoled. Fashola is working! Support him! Ur all lucky u don't ve a greedy governor who is only interested in private jets like other economic and political stakeholders. Let's learn to live in peace as well. Motorcycles sulk!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Audi Reportedly Made Thousands Of Vehicles With The Same VIN / Tesla Modelx Becomes 1st Electric Car To Cross Sahara Desert In A 5k Miles Rally / Advice : Honda Or Lexus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.