Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Apm Terminals- Maersk Pay Package - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apm Terminals- Maersk Pay Package (1605 Views)

Nnpc Graduate Trainee Pay Package / Promasidor Pay Package / Pay Package For Stanbic Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apm Terminals- Maersk Pay Package by oluwaseuna: 2:52pm On Jan 23, 2008
Hello everyone,
Does anyone have an idea of the pay package of APM Terminals (a subsidiary of Maersk)?
Their work environment, working hours etc.
Thank you all for everything!!!
Re: Apm Terminals- Maersk Pay Package by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 24, 2008
My brother, I would like to know as well. I was about to start a thread on the issue before i saw yours. you can im me if you want to talk about it.og2711@yahoo.co.uk.

Cheers
Re: Apm Terminals- Maersk Pay Package by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 24, 2008
But I do know that there is a three month probation period of which you'd be earning 50k/ month. The work schedule is 4 days on, 2 days off. The disadvantage then becomes that you may work public holidays and weekends.
Re: Apm Terminals- Maersk Pay Package by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 07, 2008
Hello house. People, I would really appreciate this information as soon as possible to enable me make an informed decision. If there is anyone who you know you can ask (and who will tell you the truth), please do not hesitate. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Shell Sitp And Elect/elect, Computer Engineers / Etb / Amoco Oil Vacancies Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.