Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,842 members, 7,851,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:13 AM

Will There Be Free will In Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will There Be Free will In Heaven? (1414 Views)

How A Christian Can Be Free From Condemnation After Committing Sexual Sins / Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven / Elections Will Be Free And Fair – Pastor Kumuyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will There Be Free will In Heaven? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 16, 2012
Will there be free will in Heaven?
Re: Will There Be Free will In Heaven? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 16, 2012
seriallink: Will there be freewill in Heaven?
THERE WILL BE FREEWILL FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT INHERIT THE EARTH. BUT THERE WILL NOT BE FREEWILL FOR THOSE WHO INHERIT THE EARTH. AND THOSE WHO INHERIT THE EARTH WILL BREAK THOSE WHO DO NOT INHERIT THE EARTH WITH A ROD OF IRON IF THEY CHOOSE TO EXERCISE THE SATANIC ASPECT OF THEIR FREEWILL ( SINNING THAT IS )

REVELATION 2 VS 26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

JEREMIAH 31 VS 33 "But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days," declares the LORD, "I will put My law within them and on their heart I will write it; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. THE NEW HOUSE OF ISRAEL WILL BE THOSE WHO INHERIT THE EARTH BOTH OF LINEAGE JEWS AND GENTILE ORIGIN. THE FIRST AND SECOND FRUITS, FOR SCRIPTURE SAYS HE IS A JEW WHO DOES MY WILL. SO THE NEW HOUSE OF ISRAEL WILL BE THE OWNERS OF THE WORLD

ROMANS 2 VS 29 But he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that which is of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the letter; and his praise is not from men, but from God.

1 Like

Re: Will There Be Free will In Heaven? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 16, 2012
@obad, freewill doesn't neccesarily mean sin u know.
Anyway I really don't think u would have much of that in your promised land since u have an all powerful, all controlling, all monitoring god.
I am not trying to offend you but that is the fact.
Re: Will There Be Free will In Heaven? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2012
inurmind: @obad, freewill doesn't neccesarily mean sin u know.
Anyway I really don't think u would have much of that in your promised land since u have an all powerful, all controlling, all monitoring god.
I am not trying to offend you but that is the fact.
it does not but you and i know that it will lead to sin
Re: Will There Be Free will In Heaven? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 16, 2012
obadiah777: it does not but you and i know that it will lead to sin

Sin? But I thought u are going to be pure and righteous. Where would the evil come from when u are all good?
Re: Will There Be Free will In Heaven? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 16, 2012
obadiah777: THERE WILL BE FREEWILL FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT INHERIT THE EARTH. BUT THERE WILL NOT BE FREEWILL FOR THOSE WHO INHERIT THE EARTH. AND THOSE WHO INHERIT THE EARTH WILL BREAK THOSE WHO DO NOT INHERIT THE EARTH WITH A ROD OF IRON.[/b]
why will some people not inherit the earth. Is it that they will miss rapture and get beheaded for Christ's sake?
Re: Will There Be Free will In Heaven? by Nobody: 12:50am On Oct 17, 2012
jacobscros: why will some people not inherit the earth. Is it that they will miss rapture and get beheaded for Christ's sake?
SEE, RELIGION HAS CORRUPTED OUR MINDS. I HAVE TO ADMIT, IT CORRUPTED MY MIND TOO. RELIGION HAS GOTTEN PEOPLE BELIEVING IN MYSTICAL MYTHICAL THINGS LIKE PEOPLE FLYING INTO THE SKIES IN RAPTURE, AND SOME PLACE CALLED HEAVEN THAT WE ARE ASPIRING TO GET IN. THATS ALL ROMAN CATHOLIC FAIRY TALES BRAH. 'HEAVEN' IS A WORD AMBIGUOUSLY REFERENCED IN THE BIBLE. ONE OF THE USAGE OF HEAVEN IS LEADERSHIP. WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW HEAVEN ( LEADERSHIP ) THAT IS RIGHTEOUS ( 2 PETER 3 VS 13 ). OK SO THIS IS THE MAIN THING WE ARE ALL LOOKING FOR IS RIGHTEOUS RULERSHIP ON EARTH UNDER CHRIST. THIS IS CALLED A NEW HEAVEN. SO WHEN THE BIBLE SAYS SOME WILL MAKE IT TOO HEAVEN AND SOME WILL NOT ? WHAT THAT MEANS IS THAT SOME WILL MAKE IT INTO THE LEADERSHIP OF THE WORLD THAT IS TO COME, ON EARTH, WHEN CHRIST RETURNS. OK SO HEAVEN ON EARTH IS LEADERSHIP ON EARTH. THIS IS WHAT WE ARE ALL STRIVING FOR. THE RIGHTEOUS WILL INHERIT THE EARTH. THATS WHAT THAT MEANS. THEY WILL BE THE PERMANENT LEADERS ON EARTH. CHRIST DOES NOT ELECT HIS LEADERS, HE SELECTS THEM. THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING NOW. WE ARE TRYING TO GET TO HEAVEN ( LEADERSHIP ) OF THE NEXT WORLD TO COME. MANY ARE CALLED BUT FEW ARE CHOSEN. AND THOSE WHO ARE CALLED WILL BE GIVEN AUTHORITY OVER THOSE WHO DID NOT MAKE IT. SCRIPTURE SAYS THOSE WHO MAKE IT I WILL GIVE AUTHORITY OVER THE NATIONS.

SO WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF MAKING HEAVEN ?
1-YOU OWN THE EARTH AND EVERYTHING IN IT
2-YOU ARE THE AUTHORITY AND THE DISCIPLINARIAN ON THE EARTH
3-YOU WILL HAVE TRIBUTARY UNTO YOU MEANING YOU WILL HAVE LOTS OF RICHES BEING BROUGHT TO YOU FROM ALL THE NATIONS.
4-IT WILL BE HYPOCRITICAL OF YOU TO BE A RULER ON EARTH AND HAVE THE ABILITY TO SIN, WHICH LETS FACE IT YOU WILL SIN IF YOU HAVE THE ABILITY TO SIN. THAT WOULD BE HYPOCRITICAL TO PLACE YOU IN AN AUTHORITARIAN POSITION WHEN BEHIND CLOSED DOORS YOU ARE THE MOST EVIL FREAK EVER. SO THOSE WHO MAKE IT WHO WILL LEAD THE NATIONS WILL HAVE THEIR SPIRITS SET TO THE POINT WHERE THEY DONT HAVE FREEWILL. THE SATANIC PART OF THEIR SPIRIT WILL BE REMOVED ( WE ALL HAVE GODLY AND SATANIC ASPECTS TO OUR SPIRITS ). HOWEVER THEIRS WILL ONLY HAVE A GODLY SIDE. ( AND ALL THIS IS IN THE BIBLE ). THIS RENEWAL OF YOUR SPIRIT AND LIFTING IT TO A POINT WHERE IT IS PERMANENTLY GODLY IS WHAT IS CALLED RAPTURE. YOUR SPIRIT IS RAPTURED INTO A HEAVENLY STATE. THATS RAPTURE. NOBODY WILL BE FLYING IN THE SKIES. AND THEN WHEN YOUR SPIRIT IS RAPTURED IS WHEN YOU WILL BE CALLED TO BATTLE AFTER THE GENTILE EMPIRE WHICH IS CONTROLLING THIS WORLD HAS IMPLODED IN WW3. THEN THOSE WHO ARE RAPTURED WILL BE CALLED IN TO PUT THE REST OF THE GENTILES WHO SURVIVE THE WAR INTO SUBJECTION AND SLAVERY. THEIR SECOND DEATH WILL BEGIN. AND THATS THE CHAIN OF EVENTS WHICH AS WE SPEAK IS SLOWLY STARTING BECAUSE THE IRAN AND ISRAEL WAR IS WHAT, ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE, WILL START THE WW3. THIS IS ALL IN THE BOOK OD ISAIAH CHAPTER 13, JOEL CHAPTER 3, JEREMIAH CHAPTER 50 AND 51 AND IN EVERY BOOK IN THE BIBLE MENTIONS IT BRIEFLY.

SO TO YOUR QUESTION, WHY WILL SOME PEOPLE NOT INHERIT THE EARTH ? BECAUSE THEY HAVE CHOSEN TO REJECT HIM. THEY HAVE CHOSEN TO SERVE THEIR OWN PLEASURES. COVETOUSNESS IS PART OF SERVING YOURSELF. SCRIPTURE SAYS HE WHO DENIES HIMSELF AND LOSES HIS LIFE FOR ME WILL FIND IT. DO YOU SEE ONE SINGLE PERSON IN NIGERIA LIKE THIS OR ANYWHERE FOR THAT MATTER ? THEY ARE TOO BUSY CHASING FANCY CARS AND BLACKBERRY PHONES. SCRIPTURE SAYS THE COVETOUS WILL NOT INHERIT THE KINGDOM ( EARTH ). NEITHER WILL THIEFS, CHEATERS, ADULTERERS, FORNICATORS, MURDERERS, THOSE WHO BEAR FALSE WITNESS, ETC ETC. DO YOU SEE HOW THAT ERADICATES ALMOST THE WHOLE WORLD ? SEE THIS IS ABOUT DEEDS NOT JUST READING THE BIBLE. YOUR DEEDS WILL MAKE YOU NOT INHERIT THE EARTH. THIS IS THE CLINCHER

AND GETTING BEHEADED FOR CHRIST SAKE DOES NOT MEAN LITERAL BEHEADING. JUST MEANS BECAUSE YOU HAVE CHOSEN TO BECOME AN ALIEN TO THE THINGS OF THIS WORLD AND SHUNNED THIS WORLD, PEOPLE WILL REJECT YOU AND TALK BAD ABOUT YOU AND RIDICULE YOU AND YOU MAY EVEN LOSE FAMILY BECAUSE OF IT. YOU WILL BE AN OUTCAST. BUT WHILE THEY ARE WALLOWING IN THEIR TEMPORARY PLEASURE THEY DONT KNOW YOU ARE AIMING FOR THE OWNERSHIP OF THE WORLD.

SO AS YOU CAN SEE, IT IS EXTREMELY HARD TO GET INTO HEAVEN. YOU HAVE TO BE COMPLETELY SELFLESS. THIS IS WHY IT SAYS MANY ARE CALLED BUT FEW ARE CHOSEN.

2 Likes

Re: Will There Be Free will In Heaven? by Thekeeper(m): 11:24am On Oct 17, 2012
Obadiah777 u r a good man

1 Like

Re: Will There Be Free will In Heaven? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 17, 2012
obadiah777: SEE, RELIGION HAS CORRUPTED OUR MINDS. I HAVE TO ADMIT, IT CORRUPTED MY MIND TOO. RELIGION HAS GOTTEN PEOPLE BELIEVING IN MYSTICAL MYTHICAL THINGS LIKE PEOPLE FLYING INTO THE SKIES IN RAPTURE,
i have almost died before and experienced my soul almost leaving my body and i have been physically attacked by a spirit so dont rule out humans flying. i have a feeling that the mark of the beast is not just a tattoo but could be possessions as well e.g phones and credit cards,what do u think?
Re: Will There Be Free will In Heaven? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 17, 2012
The_keeper: Obadiah777 u r a good man
THANKS BRAH. I APPRECIATE THAT
Re: Will There Be Free will In Heaven? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 17, 2012
jacobscros: i have almost died before and experienced my soul almost leaving my body and i have been physically attacked by a spirit so dont rule out humans flying. i have a feeling that the mark of the beast is not just a tattoo but could be possessions as well e.g phones and credit cards,what do u think?
HUMANS ARE NOT FLYING ANYWHERE. WE ARE NOT DESIGNED TO FLY.

THE MARK OF THE BEAST YOU WILL RECIEVE IN YOUR FOREHEAD AND HANDS. WHAT DOES YOUR FOREHEAD REPRESENT ? YOUR THOUGHTS. WHAT DOES YOUR HAND REPRESENT ? YOUR DEEDS. SO THE MARK OF THE BEAST WILL BE IN TAKING OVER HOW YOU THINK AND THEN GETTING YOU TO ACT ACCORDINGLY IN YOUR DEEDS. THEY ARE PHILOSOPHIES. IF YOU READ REVELATION CHAPTER 13, WHEN THE WORLD WAS HANDED OVER TO THE GENTILES ( ROMANS 11 VS 11 ) THE STRONGEST OF THE GENTILE EMPIRE WHICH SEATS ON 7 HILLS, THE SEVEN HILLS OF ROME, WHICH THEN PROLIFERATED INTO DIFFERENT HORNS OF WHICH THE 10 STRONGEST HORNS ARE OF CONCERN TO US. THE ROMAN EMPIRE IS TODAY KNOWN AS THE EUROZONE AND OUT OF THEM CAME AMERICA. THIS IS THE BEAST. WHAT ARE THE PHILOSOPHIES THEY PUSH ? DEMOCRACY, CAPITALISM, HOMOSEXUALI-TY, ORGANIZED RELIGION. THESE ARE THE MARK OF THE BEAST
Re: Will There Be Free will In Heaven? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 17, 2012
obadiah777:

THE MARK OF THE BEAST YOU WILL RECIEVE IN YOUR FOREHEAD AND HANDS. WHAT DOES YOUR FOREHEAD REPRESENT ? YOUR THOUGHTS. WHAT DOES YOUR HAND REPRESENT ? YOUR DEEDS. SO THE MARK OF THE BEAST WILL BE IN TAKING OVER HOW YOU THINK AND THEN GETTING YOU TO ACT ACCORDINGLY IN YOUR DEEDS. THEY ARE PHILOSOPHIES. IF YOU READ REVELATION CHAPTER 13, WHEN THE WORLD WAS HANDED OVER TO THE GENTILES ( ROMANS 11 VS 11 ) THE STRONGEST OF THE GENTILE EMPIRE WHICH SEATS ON 7 HILLS, THE SEVEN HILLS OF ROME, WHICH THEN PROLIFERATED INTO DIFFERENT HORNS OF WHICH THE 10 STRONGEST HORNS ARE OF CONCERN TO US. THE ROMAN EMPIRE IS TODAY KNOWN AS THE EUROZONE AND OUT OF THEM CAME AMERICA. THIS IS THE BEAST. WHAT ARE THE PHILOSOPHIES THEY PUSH ? DEMOCRACY, CAPITALISM, HOMOSEXUALI-TY, ORGANIZED RELIGION. THESE ARE THE MARK OF THE BEAST
you might just be right u know. Especially the homosexuality part but visit www.raptureready.com
Re: Will There Be Free will In Heaven? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 17, 2012
jacobscros: you might just be right u know. Especially the homosexuality part but visit www.raptureready.com
went on the site. read an article and the guys say they are still waiting for the antichrist so i clicked off the site.

2 thessalonians 2 vs 3 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. the antichrist has been here for around 2000 years. those guys are still waiting lol
Re: Will There Be Free will In Heaven? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 17, 2012
How do u explain the fact that revelation says God will pour his wrath on earth by giving 666 followers diseases and scorpions to deal with and why is the mark of the beast 666?
Re: Will There Be Free will In Heaven? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 17, 2012
Also why does the bible say two people will be threshing in the field and one will be taken plus why was elijah caught up into heaven in a chariot of fire?
Re: Will There Be Free will In Heaven? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 17, 2012
jacobscros: How do u explain the fact that revelation says God will pour his wrath on earth by giving 666 followers diseases and scorpions to deal with and why is the mark of the beast 666?
his wrath is being poured on earth everyday. look around you. all the calamities going on around the earth, who do you think is causing it all ? all the flooding in Nigeria, who do you think is causing it ? all the boko haram ? plane crashes ? THEY ARE ALL JUDGEMENTS ON PEOPLE

AMOS 3 VS 6 shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?

LAMENTATIONS 3 VS 38 Is it not from the mouth of the Most High That both good and ill go forth?

ISIAH 45 VS 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

PROVERBS 16 VS 4 The LORD works out everything for his own ends--even the wicked for a day of disaster.

PSALMS 68 VS 20 He that is our God is the God of salvation; and unto GOD the Lord belong the issues from death. the lord decides who dies and when. he alone gives and takes life. nobody else
Re: Will There Be Free will In Heaven? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 17, 2012
jacobscros: Also why does the bible say two people will be threshing in the field and one will be taken plus why was elijah caught up into heaven in a chariot of fire?
ITS SYMBOLIC SPEECH, NOT LITERAL. HOWEVER ONE WILL BE CALLED TO BATTLE OR WHAT IS KNOWN AS THE FEAST OF THE LAMB
Re: Will There Be Free will In Heaven? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 17, 2012
YOU EVER WONDERED WHY SINCE NIGERIA GOT AMERICANIZED WE HAVE BEEN FACING SERIOUS WRATH FROM THE LORD ? SCRIPTURE SAYS GET OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE SO THAT YOU WILL NOT INHERIT ANY OF HER PLAGUES. MEANS GET OUT OF THAT 'AMERICAN' LIFESTYLE AND STATE OF MIND.

AND THIS IS WHERE I GET BEHEADED FOR THE TESTIMONY OF CHRIST. MEANING YOU WILL SAY THIS GUY IS GOING CRAZY. THAT IS ME GETTING BEHEADED. IF YOU HAVENT BEEN CALLED CRAZY FOR THIS WORD, THEN YOU HAVE NOT BEEN BEHEADED. MEANS YOU ARE NOT KICKING THAT HARDCORE TRUTH. EVEN CHRIST GOT KILLED FOR THIS DOCTRINE EVEN THOUGH HE WAS FULFILLING PROPHESY WHEN HE DID. THIS TRUTH IS BITTER. SCRIPTURE SAYS IN THE BOOK OF REVELATION 'IT IS BITTER IN THE STOMACH'. PEOPLE DONT WANT TO HEAR THIS TRUTH. THEY WANT TO HEAR SWEET THINGS. LIES.
Re: Will There Be Free will In Heaven? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 17, 2012
So what of the second coming of christ? Is that meaningless ?
Re: Will There Be Free will In Heaven? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 17, 2012
jacobscros: So what of the second coming of christ? Is that meaningless ?
NO IT IS NOT MEANINGLESS. CHRIST IS NOT COMING TO HAND OUT INDIVIDUAL JUDGEMENTS TO PEOPLE. PEOPLE GET INDIVIDUAL JUDGEMENTS EVERYDAY. HE IS COMING TO GIVE THE WORLD TO HIS SAINTS, THE ELECT, THOSE OF US WHO MAKE IT TO THE END. CHRIST IS COMING FOR A REGIME CHANGE ON EARTH. TAKING THE WORLD BACK FROM THE GENTILES AND GIVING IT TO THE SAINTS. THE SAINTS WILL INHERIT THE EARTH. DANIEL 7 VS 18 But the saints of the Most High will receive the kingdom and will possess it forever--yes, for ever and ever.'

1 Like

Re: Will There Be Free will In Heaven? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 17, 2012
When u say the end what r u referring to(end of what?) as in r we already in the tribulation period? cos the bible says the beast will torment ppl after deceiving them;for a period of 7yrs. Also will jesus come in the flesh
Re: Will There Be Free will In Heaven? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 17, 2012
Plus how do u know u r in right standing with God plus how r u sure u r interpreting his word correctlt? Do u ever experience testimonies? I respectfully ask that u give the house a testimony so we know u r walking side by side with God pls..
Re: Will There Be Free will In Heaven? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 17, 2012
jacobscros: When u say the end what r u referring to(end of what?) as in r we already in the tribulation period? cos the bible says the beast will torment ppl after deceiving them;for a period of 7yrs. Also will jesus come in the flesh
MAKE IT TO THE END MEANS
1-144,000 HAVE ALREADY MADE IT TO THE END. THOSE WERE THE FIRST FRUITS WHO CAME OUT OF THE GREAT TRIBULATION IN THE MACCABEAN ERA BEFORE CHRIST. HOWEVER THEY GOT SEALED BY THE BLOOD OF CHRIST ( MATTHEW 27 VS 52 ).
2-THE SECOND FRUITS WILL BE HARVESTED WHEN CHRIST RETURNS. THE SECOND FRUITS WILL BE FROM THE GENTILE NATIONS. THE FIRST FRUIT WAS FROM THE ISRAELITE NATION. HOW WILL THE SECOND FRUIT MAKE IT TO THE END ? YOU HAVE TO DIE IN THIS TRUTH TO GET PERMANENTLY SEALED ( REVELATION 14 VS 13 ). MEANING YOU HOLD ON TO IT TILL YOUR DEATH BED OR YOU ARE HOLDING ONTO THE TRUTH WHEN CHRIST RETURNS. THOSE ARE THE ONLY 2 WAYS THE SECOND FRUIT WILL GET PERMANENTLY SEALED INTO HEAVEN. THE FIRST FRUIT AND THE SECOND FRUIT ? THESE ARE THE FUTURE FOREVER RULERS AND OWNERS OF THE EARTH. BOTH FROM JEW AND GENTILE STOCK, HOWEVER ON THAT DAY, THEY WILL BE THE NEW HOUSE OF ISRAEL. THESE WILL BE THE PERMANENT BARRACK OBAMAS AND JONATHAN GOODLUCKS AND DAVID CAMERONS OF THE WORLD. THE NEW RULERS FOREVER.

WE HAVE BEEN IN THE TRIBULATION PERIOD SINCE THE WORLD WAS HANDED TO THE WICKED ( JOB 9 VS 24 ). THIS ERA WE ARE IN NOW IS CALLED THE TROUBLE OF JACOB. THE TRIBULATION PERIOD WILL STOP FOR THE ISRAELITES WHEN CHRIST RETURNS. HOWEVER IT WILL START FOR THE GENTILES ( THOSE OF THEM WHO DONT MAKE IT TO HEAVEN ) WHEN CHRIST RETURNS. THEY WILL BE THROWN INTO TRIBULATION ( LAKE OF FIRE ) FOR ALL THE SINS THEY COMMITTED ON EARTH. THE GENTILES ARE NOT PAYING FOR THEIR SINS NOW BECAUSE THE WORLD IS UNDER THEIR CONTROL. ITS ONLY US WHO PAY FOR OUR SINS NOW, WHICH IS WHY ALL WORLD CALAMITIES ALMOST ALWAYS HAPPENS IN ' THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES' LIKE HAITI. AND IF IT HAPPENS IN AMERICA IT IS MOSTLY THE AREAS WITH BLACKS. ITS ALL SPIRITUAL. LET ME NOT GET TOO DEEP LOL

THE BEAST WILL TORMENT PEOPLE. WHAT DO YOUTHINK COLONIZATION AND SLAVERY AND UNFAIR TRADE AND PLUNDER WAS ? THATS THE BEAST TORMENTING US LOL
Re: Will There Be Free will In Heaven? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 17, 2012
jacobscros: Plus how do u know u r in right standing with God plus how r u sure u r interpreting his word correctlt? Do u ever experience testimonies? I respectfully ask that u give the house a testimony so we know u r walking side by side with God pls..
LOL BRAH ? JUST READ THE WHOLE BIBLE. THATS HOW YOU KNOW YOU ARE INTERPRETING IT CORRECTLY. THE ANSWER TO EVERY QUESTION IS IN THE BIBLE. TESTIMONIES ? LOOK AT ME ? I AM HERE EVERYDAY TRYING TO SPREAD THIS WORD. THATS THE ONLY TESTIMONY YOU NEED. REVELATION 19 VS 10 for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy. WHEN YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SPREAD THE WORD ALL THE TIME ? THATS THE TESTIMONY OF CHRIST IN YOUR LIFE.

2 Likes

Re: Will There Be Free will In Heaven? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 17, 2012
obadiah777: LOL BRAH ? JUST READ THE WHOLE BIBLE. THATS HOW YOU KNOW YOU ARE INTERPRETING IT CORRECTLY. THE ANSWER TO EVERY QUESTION IS IN THE BIBLE. TESTIMONIES ? LOOK AT ME ? I AM HERE EVERYDAY TRYING TO SPREAD THIS WORD. THATS THE ONLY TESTIMONY YOU NEED. REVELATION 19 VS 10 for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy. WHEN YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SPREAD THE WORD ALL THE TIME ? THATS THE TESTIMONY OF CHRIST IN YOUR LIFE.
thank u for ur time.

1 Like

Re: Will There Be Free will In Heaven? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 18, 2012
jacobscros: i have almost died before and experienced my soul almost leaving my body and i have been physically attacked by a spirit so dont rule out humans flying. i have a feeling that the mark of the beast is not just a tattoo but could be possessions as well e.g phones and credit cards,what do u think?
ALL HUMANS have the potentiality to fly. Believe it or not, but i wont say anything more than that.

@topic, well, God has freewill - created the universe out of freewill, and yet HE is holy. So yes, i believe we will have freewill in heaven too.
Re: Will There Be Free will In Heaven? by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 21, 2012
^^^^@All, thanks for your contributions!

@*dhtml, If there is freewill in Heaven, wouldn't that mean there would be tendencies to sin? Remember the fallen Angels in Genesis 6 used their freewill to sin against God by Being Intimate with humans. But my question is, will there be freewill after satan has been cast into the lake of burning sulphur & destroyed As we all know, satan is the cause of all evils; do you think there would be any need for freewill after he (satan) has been completely destroyed

IMO, If God should give freewill after destroying satan, someone might lead a rebellion against Him (God) again! So, I think if God wants a peaceful reign & worship without any rebellion, He shouldn't give any freewill after successfully destroying satan! I think satan's case should be an eye opener!

Ofcourse God created the universe out of freewill, but I think He's the only one capable of controlling it, so, He shouldn't give it to any of His creation to avoid a rebellion! I'm not blaming Him for giving the angels freewill in the first place; but lucifer's case should serve as an eye opener~!

That's my point. Thanks for your contribution though!

Peace

1 Like

Re: Will There Be Free will In Heaven? by joe4christ(m): 10:03am On Oct 21, 2012
seriallink: ^^^^@All, thanks for your contributions!

@*dhtml, If there is freewill in Heaven, wouldn't that mean there would be tendencies to sin? Remember the fallen Angels in Genesis 6 used their freewill to sin against God by Being Intimate with humans. But my question is, will there be freewill after satan has been cast into the lake of burning sulphur & destroyed As we all know, satan is the cause of all evils; do you think there would be any need for freewill after he (satan) has been completely destroyed

IMO, If God should give freewill after destroying satan, someone might lead a rebellion against Him (God) again! So, I think if God wants a peaceful reign & worship without any rebellion, He shouldn't give any freewill after successfully destroying satan! I think satan's case should be an eye opener!

Ofcourse God created the universe out of freewill, but I think He's the only one capable of controlling it, so, He shouldn't give it to any of His creation to avoid a rebellion! I'm not blaming Him for giving the angels freewill in the first place; but lucifer's case should serve as an eye opener~!

That's my point. Thanks for your contribution though!

Peace

hahahaha, it's realy funny how a creature would even be bold enough as trying to advice his creator, the ways of God are too high that our comprehensive skills as human cannot and will never be able to comprehend.
My advice to you all is to first of all strive to make heaven first and then after that you just trust the perfect creator to put other things in order, less you go insane trying to figure out his ways when he has'nt revealed it to you, before the lord would ever give his children revelation of deeper things of God, he would first enhance their comprehensive skill and mind with enough capacity to accomodate such a revelation...
Let me stop here!
Re: Will There Be Free will In Heaven? by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 21, 2012
^^^^ So, your point is God gave us the Bible to read and understand, or are you tryna' say the Bible is meant for a few people to read and understand? What then would be His reasons for asking His prophets to write down everything and pass it on to the next generations when He doesn't want us to logically understand Him?

Knowing the true God, does it come only through visions? I hope you do know that the devil gives visions too right? The devil can pretend to be God and give some people visions! Maybe that's why some people forced certain doctrines on some people after receiving revelations or visions from the devil! I think critical thinking is important too! Vision is not the only way God reveal things to us; I think He writes thoughts in our minds and give us the brain to read and understand too ~!

Peace
Re: Will There Be Free will In Heaven? by pastormustwacc: 12:40pm On Oct 21, 2012
I dont think sin and freewill are the same thing.

let me ask you a question here. When Jesus was on earth, i presumed he had freewill and did not sin.
If so, i see no reason for us not having freewill in heaven.
Re: Will There Be Free will In Heaven? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 21, 2012
pastormustwacc: I dont think sin and freewill are the same thing.

let me ask you a question here. When Jesus was on earth, i presumed he had freewill and did not sin.
If so, i see no reason for us not having freewill in heaven.

Ofcourse, freewill and sin ain't the same; freewill is a choice! Definitely not between Good and Good but Good and Evil! So, having freewill is an ability to be able to serve either sin or righteousness. Jesus had freewill but He used His in a positive way which is why we have a saviour today! Adam failed God with his own freewill, remember?
Re: Will There Be Free will In Heaven? by pastormustwacc: 3:38pm On Oct 21, 2012
^^^Yes, that is why i believe we will have freewill in heaven and also ability not to sin at the same time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Monday 15th July, 2013 New Song Coming By Pastor E. A / What I Saw When I Died / The Difference Between Fallen Angels, Demons, Aliens, Jedi, and the Watchers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.