Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,495 members, 7,954,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:59 AM

Benefits Of Organic Beauty Oils E.g Jojoba, Castor, Grapeseed, Argan Etc - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Benefits Of Organic Beauty Oils E.g Jojoba, Castor, Grapeseed, Argan Etc (2011 Views)

Beauty Formulas U.K Products E.g Feminine Care,oral Hygiene, Skin Care, E.t.c / Available Now! 100% Morocco Argan Oil / Beauty Formulas U.K Products E.g Feminine Care,oral Hygiene, Skin Care, E.t.c (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benefits Of Organic Beauty Oils E.g Jojoba, Castor, Grapeseed, Argan Etc by vinna(f): 3:44pm On Oct 16, 2012
Are you aware that there are hundreds of ways you can take care of your skin and hair naturally? Do you know nature has blessed us with so many plants that do wonders to our hair and skin?

[img]http://2.bp..com/-w5pVG8wrEK4/UHbJmJgKaII/AAAAAAAAA_I/x6vlDFL79HE/s1600/Olive-Oil-300x196.jpg[/img]

Instead of wasting thousands of naira on that expensive anti-aging cream that only lasts a few weeks and don't even do jack for your skin, why not get your hands on some Grapeseed Oil, Rosehip Oil and Jojoba Oil. Combination of these oils would do WONDERS for your skin.

For more on natural alternatives to beauty, visit http://organicsbymelvee..com/
Re: Benefits Of Organic Beauty Oils E.g Jojoba, Castor, Grapeseed, Argan Etc by vinna(f): 2:41pm On Oct 17, 2012
Ladies, let nature nurture you from head to toe with these amazing products;

Jojoba Oil = N3,000
Grapeseed Oil = N3,000
Argan (Moroccan Oil) = N3,000
Goat Milk Soap = N1,200
Henna 300g = N1,000

More organic beauty products available. To order send email to melvinnainc@gmail.com
Re: Benefits Of Organic Beauty Oils E.g Jojoba, Castor, Grapeseed, Argan Etc by vinna(f): 7:49am On Oct 22, 2012
GRAPESEED OIL FOR HAIR

[img]http://3.bp..com/-ArxZUoIwQ2M/UIE3jsSbF1I/AAAAAAAABCo/Mia48qcxUkE/s1600/grape-seed-oil-2.jpg[/img]

Grapeseed oil can also be used for hot oil hair treatments. Since the oil is light and quickly absorbed, heating grapeseed oil and applying it to the scalp and hair ends greatly helps to make hair shiny and reduces brittleness.

It is good for Dandruff as well, as seborrheic dermatitis can be reduced by regular application of grapeseed oil on the scalp.
Re: Benefits Of Organic Beauty Oils E.g Jojoba, Castor, Grapeseed, Argan Etc by vinna(f): 3:26pm On Nov 02, 2012
Longing for long healthy hair? Get a oil mix of equal part Coconut, Olive and Castor oils.

Thank me later! grin
Re: Benefits Of Organic Beauty Oils E.g Jojoba, Castor, Grapeseed, Argan Etc by queenesthr(f): 12:28pm On Jan 13, 2015
Castor oil and coconut oil available at www.tosanonline.com or contact me on 08034708929
Re: Benefits Of Organic Beauty Oils E.g Jojoba, Castor, Grapeseed, Argan Etc by lomolink(m): 2:31pm On Jan 08, 2020
So if I want to source Jojoba, Argan, Almond or Grapeseed oil for beards in Nigeria from a reputable supplier

Anyone able to point me in the right direction

(1) (Reply)

Grade A Fairly Used UK Chiffon Clothes For Sale In Lagos @ Affordable Prices. / Amazing Prices For Luxury Designer Sprays/perfumes. / Buy 3 Tm Lewin Women Shirts For N14,500.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.