Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,247 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

WizKid - Turn On The Lights - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / WizKid - Turn On The Lights (9333 Views)

Wizkid – Turn On The Lights Lyrics / FMP: Wizkid – Turn On The Lights (cover) / Wizkid – Turn On The Lights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

WizKid - Turn On The Lights by ed23bello: 1:30am On Oct 17, 2012
I am now fully convinced Wiz Kid spend most of his time in the studeo or maybe sleep with the microphone in his hands. You sure need to check this out without delay .Pls share & Download..

Download [url=http://www.hulkshare.com/dl/1ct7vd8o3czs/Wizkid_-_Turn_On_the_Lights%5BNaijaCelebrity.com%5D?d=1]Here[/url]

Listen Here

2 Likes

Re: WizKid - Turn On The Lights by nosagold(m): 10:59am On Oct 17, 2012
Him try shaa, americans fit buy dz one
Re: WizKid - Turn On The Lights by candieangel12(f): 1:54pm On Oct 17, 2012
Hmmmm, that song is HIGHLY similar to "Turn on the Lights" by Future. Why is WizKid copying somone else's beats? He should be original and come up with his own beat joor. When he does this then I can give him some credit.
Re: WizKid - Turn On The Lights by timpaker(m): 1:56pm On Oct 17, 2012
I'm tempted to download but would wanna get people's opinion first...don't wanna have headache listening to noise like that of ''S.excelency" by Wande Coal.

1 Like

Re: WizKid - Turn On The Lights by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 17, 2012
candieangel12: Hmmmm, that song is HIGHLY similar to "Turn on the Lights" by Future. Why is WizKid copying somone else's beats? He should be original and come up with his own beat joor. When he does this then I can give him some credit.
It's meant to be a cover version.
Re: WizKid - Turn On The Lights by candieangel12(f): 1:59pm On Oct 17, 2012
ItsModella:
It's meant to be a cover version.

Well if its meant to be a cover then he ruined a perfectly good song. Thats my opinion.
Re: WizKid - Turn On The Lights by Super1759: 2:00pm On Oct 17, 2012
.....downloading. I just pray it won't be wash. Anyway, thank God for "delete button"
Re: WizKid - Turn On The Lights by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 17, 2012
candieangel12:

Well if its meant to be a cover then he ruined a perfectly good song. Thats my opinion.
Agreed. I don't like it either.
Re: WizKid - Turn On The Lights by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 17, 2012
wtf man? carry this your epistle so the appropriate section.
Re: WizKid - Turn On The Lights by slimming: 2:03pm On Oct 17, 2012
hope no legal action if i download o
Re: WizKid - Turn On The Lights by Azeola: 2:05pm On Oct 17, 2012
grin
timpaker: I'm tempted to download but would wanna get people's opinion first...don't wanna have headache listening to noise like that of ''S.excelency" by Wande Coal.
eeehh.....abeg no compare wande ''sexhonourable'' 2 any shit song abeg if u no lyk am some otherz do abeg....song wey b say first tym i hear am lyk dis i dey wish say make e no finish
Re: WizKid - Turn On The Lights by Azeola: 2:06pm On Oct 17, 2012
timpaker: I'm tempted to download but would wanna get people's opinion first...don't wanna have headache listening to noise like that of ''S.excelency" by Wande Coal.
eeehh.....abeg no compare wande ''sexhonourable'' 2 any shit song abeg if u no lyk am some otherz do abeg....song wey b say first tym i hear am lyk dis i dey wish say make e no finish grin
Re: WizKid - Turn On The Lights by trent9002(m): 2:07pm On Oct 17, 2012
This na Future's song na. Copy copy
Re: WizKid - Turn On The Lights by nosagold(m): 2:08pm On Oct 17, 2012
He sounds like akon
Re: WizKid - Turn On The Lights by bittyend(m): 2:09pm On Oct 17, 2012
This fool went on a tour in America for two weeks and he came back with a Nigerianized American accent lmao.

Wizkid, what happened to originality and your unique style? BankyW's American accent sounds dodgy enough, don't take that route, boy. undecided
Re: WizKid - Turn On The Lights by candieangel12(f): 2:10pm On Oct 17, 2012
bittyend: This fool went on a tour in America for two weeks and he came back with a Nigerianized American accent lmao.

Wizkid, what happened to originality and your unique style? BankyW's American accent sounds dodgy enough, don't take that route, boy. undecided

LOL! I thought I was the only one annoyed at his rubbish Americanized accent. grin
Re: WizKid - Turn On The Lights by SignOut(m): 2:11pm On Oct 17, 2012
...below is the original song ...Same beat,Same title just like he took some verse from seven's song to fill in Holla at your boy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re40448kBz4

1 Like

Re: WizKid - Turn On The Lights by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 17, 2012
Nice song sha
Re: WizKid - Turn On The Lights by Okontami: 2:23pm On Oct 17, 2012
Wizkid, why now?? I was praising you until i found out that there is no originality in this track. Just listen to Future feat Verse Simmonds, its a fu*ckin copy cat. Why the rush in releasing
Re: WizKid - Turn On The Lights by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 17, 2012
Beautiful song, finally something I could click replay for a long time.
Re: WizKid - Turn On The Lights by OkwaIfugo(m): 2:33pm On Oct 17, 2012
Wizy Wizy Wizy... How many time did I call you?
Make them no sue you for copy right oohhh.
Re: WizKid - Turn On The Lights by candieangel12(f): 2:34pm On Oct 17, 2012
OkwaIfugo: Wizy Wizy Wizy... How many time did I call you?
Make them no sue you for copy right oohhh.

LOL. Abi oooo
Re: WizKid - Turn On The Lights by megxo(m): 2:50pm On Oct 17, 2012
ItsModella: wtf man? carry this your epistle so the appropriate section.
MEANIN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> shocked DONT PUNCH DOZ KEYPADS SO FAST NXT TYM
Re: WizKid - Turn On The Lights by PearlandWhite(m): 3:03pm On Oct 17, 2012
No be only pizza, na puffpuff...I prefer his naija style
Re: WizKid - Turn On The Lights by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 17, 2012
Mehn, like seriousely i don't want to listen to Wizkid's new songs on sites except maybe i stumble on it on radio or maybe on d street, because i av d impresion dat it will sound like d others which by now i 'm tired of...BUT, mehn,....i said ok,and i reluctantly click this song and WOW! i woooooooz impressesd! real melody!...i dunno maybe becos i'm seriousely in Laavv dats why d song is hittin' me in d right part of my brain and heart.....Wiz U ROC' WIT DIS MASTERPIECE!!!....i still av it on replay as i'm typing this piece.....................nice one Kiddo!
Mehn, like seriousely i don't want to listen to Wizkid's new songs on sites except maybe i stumble on it on radio or maybe on d street, because i av d impresion dat it will sound like d others which by now i 'm tired of...BUT, mehn,....i said ok,and i reluctantly click this song and WOW! i woooooooz impressesd! real melody!...i dunno maybe becos i'm seriousely in Laavv dats why d song is hittin' me in d right part of my brain and heart.....Wiz U ROC' WIT DIS MASTERPIECE!!!....i still av it on replay as i'm typing this piece.....................nice one Kiddo!
Re: WizKid - Turn On The Lights by AKMoney1(m): 3:18pm On Oct 17, 2012
Abeg who is wizkid and how does this affect the price of alaba mixtapes undecided
Re: WizKid - Turn On The Lights by megxo(m): 3:23pm On Oct 17, 2012
D SONG MAKE SENSE JOR
Re: WizKid - Turn On The Lights by julius900(m): 3:28pm On Oct 17, 2012
Downloading..........
Re: WizKid - Turn On The Lights by Gwekzy: 3:31pm On Oct 17, 2012
candieangel12: Hmmmm, that song is HIGHLY similar to "Turn on the Lights" by Future. Why is WizKid copying somone else's beats? He should be original and come up with his own beat joor. When he does this then I can give him some credit.
Na jealousY deY do U so....We shlD appreciate dis incredible talent 'WIZKING' Must U guys Hate Sef??So manY artist in america did a cover 4 dis song, so wats wrong wif WiZ doin his Own 'D best so far'... I jst tire 4 Ona sef...Keep on Hatin While D younG lad is trending Worldwide...U tinK WizzY jst Plays arnD?? Dis BoY really works hard...Err'bodY dat has worked wit WIZ says D BOY is a GeniuS...Jst Go get a Job U fooL....I 1da if U Still gona hate wen U hear his Collabos wit Wale, D Game n YounG Jezzy...

1 Like

Re: WizKid - Turn On The Lights by candieangel12(f): 3:38pm On Oct 17, 2012
Gwekzy: Na jealousY deY do U so....We shlD appreciate dis incredible talent 'WIZKING' Must U guys Hate Sef??So manY artist in america did a cover 4 dis song, so wats wrong wif WiZ doin his Own 'D best so far'... I jst tire 4 Ona sef...Keep on Hatin While D younG lad is trending Worldwide...U tinK WizzY jst Plays arnD?? Dis BoY really works hard...Err'bodY dat has worked wit WIZ says D BOY is a GeniuS...Jst Go get a Job U fooL....I 1da if U Still gona hate wen U hear his Collabos wit Wale, D Game n YounG Jezzy...

LMAO!!! Wow, I don't know what's more pathetic...that you don't recognize good music or the way you type. That WizKid song is pure and utter rubbish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Asa - The Way I Feel / EDITORIAL: Music Is Not For All / A Freestyle I Did With Vector's King Kong Instrumental (lyrics Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.