Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Basic Shoes Women Should Own - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Basic Shoes Women Should Own (11290 Views)

Top 10 Wedding Dress Women Should Look On / Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do / 7 Places Women Should Never Put Tattoos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Basic Shoes Women Should Own by supereagle(m): 5:40am On Oct 17, 2012
Not everyone can afford to indulge in Imelda Marcos’ passion, but here are some essential shoes you need to have for that flawless footwear wardrobe

EVERYDAY the footwear markets inundate us with new shoe trends to buy. However, not everybody has the budget or closet space for that matter, to jump on every single trend. To make your wardrobe planning a little easier, there are some 10 key shoe styles every woman should have in her closet. If you adhere to this foolproof footwear plan, then you can bid the days of shoe catastrophe goodbye. From feathery, sparkly, sky-high heels to chic flats and sneakers, here are the basic shoes to stock in your closet to make your feet happy and stylish.

. The Classic Heel- It is the go-with-everything, leg-elongating staple. A pair of polished heels will never let you down. From the office to your evenings out, they are a classically chic finish to everything.

. Peep-Toe Shoes- Peep-toe shoes that match your clothes and bags are the ultimate leg-lengtheners and a chic showcase for a fresh-from-the-spa pedicure. Plus, they go with almost everything under the sun.
Ballet Flats- Giving everyday dresses and jeans a chic Parisian flair, ballet flats are essential to your wardrobe, especially after a long night out, or even just a half hour, in those daring high heels. They’re equal parts ladylike and casual, meaning we can wear them with pretty pleated skirts, shift dresses, or even cutoffs. To liven up the mood, pick them up in bright or metallic colours.

. Canvas Sneakers- Slip on canvas sneakers on those days when you’ve really got your hands full. They are great for shopping, brisk walk or any day you feel like cutting a sporty look. You’ll be comfortable and look chic.

. Metallic Sandals- Get a pair in gold. Get a pair in silver. Make sure they are fabulous with a capital F. Wear them to glam up your LBD, a cute dress or even native attire, to be a head-turner at any day or evening function.

. Flat Leather Sandals- Strappy sandals add a touch of boho chic to any outfit. They are the easy-breezy shoes for those days when you want to laze around or cut a very chic smart look. Get something with a fun colour or great studded finish to up the ante on your everyday dress.

. Cute Wedges- On weekends, great wedges are easy to walk in and pair just as well with party dresses as they do with casual shorts and denim.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=100675:basic-shoes-every-woman-should-own&catid=45:fashion&Itemid=606#comments

2 Likes

Re: Basic Shoes Women Should Own by LoaditeDOTcom: 3:14pm On Oct 17, 2012
Wetin woman sabi pass shoe cloth & bag?

2 Likes

Re: Basic Shoes Women Should Own by LoaditeDOTcom: 3:16pm On Oct 17, 2012
abeg make una no challenge me o. ... I been wan forget say una sabi gossip join shoe matter
Re: Basic Shoes Women Should Own by otosa(m): 3:20pm On Oct 17, 2012
Rouged Salubata

Re: Basic Shoes Women Should Own by megxo(m): 3:21pm On Oct 17, 2012
MTCHEEW......
Re: Basic Shoes Women Should Own by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 3:26pm On Oct 17, 2012
And if i ask d QUESTION now, MonkeyNA2, SEX-SKILLs and Co will ban me.
Not to even think that the MUDU PRICE of it has moved from N300 to N600.
This post is the HEIGHT of NAIRALAND's INSENSITIVITY.
Re: Basic Shoes Women Should Own by LoaditeDOTcom: 3:27pm On Oct 17, 2012
[size=18pt]noting pass money ati Aso oun salubata pasiparo gbemusoke style[/size]
Re: Basic Shoes Women Should Own by strawgirl(f): 3:28pm On Oct 17, 2012
LoaditeDOTcom: Wetin woman sabi pass shoe cloth & bag?

We sabi other things too. Too numerous to mention. wink
Re: Basic Shoes Women Should Own by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 17, 2012
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
grin

1 Like

Re: Basic Shoes Women Should Own by jigawatts(m): 3:31pm On Oct 17, 2012
so IF basic woman no come get dese shoes nko ? wetin go come happen

So much poo getting to d frontpage these days undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Basic Shoes Women Should Own by Ishilove: 3:36pm On Oct 17, 2012
LoaditeDOTcom: abeg make una no challenge me o. ... I been wan forget say una sabi gossip join shoe matter
Lol. Abeg leave us make we flex our shoes o jare cheesy
Re: Basic Shoes Women Should Own by Ishilove: 3:38pm On Oct 17, 2012
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
I hear the price of The Stuff has gone up o. This automatically affects the price of shoes because the sellers have gatto to eat! angry
Re: Basic Shoes Women Should Own by sushieater: 3:56pm On Oct 17, 2012
this topic sha smh!..Well, let's not forget about rain boots too, they're very important these days #floodthings
Re: Basic Shoes Women Should Own by OkwaIfugo(m): 3:57pm On Oct 17, 2012
make them no step on anyone's toes with those high heels.
Re: Basic Shoes Women Should Own by nwaka80(f): 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2012
Ishilove:
I hear the price of The Stuff has gone up o. This automatically affects the price of shoes because the sellers have gatto to eat! angry

Lol! d stuff doesn't have a name any more. The fear of ban is the begining of wisdom
Re: Basic Shoes Women Should Own by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 17, 2012
C as op dey call d types..... Dey yarn say make dem get pair in gold and silver sad
So at d end, na who go pay
After una go say una no dey materialistic.....
Even secondary skool girls on nairaland now will start looking out for 'daddies' just to get these shoes!
Re: Basic Shoes Women Should Own by foyeks2001(f): 4:38pm On Oct 17, 2012
But d price of d stuff still remains d same @ Sango-Ota where Oga Seun lives...

1 Like

Re: Basic Shoes Women Should Own by 1shortblackboy: 5:34pm On Oct 17, 2012
Come o ! Na garri una dey call stuff now ?
Re: Basic Shoes Women Should Own by MyneWhite1(f): 6:04pm On Oct 17, 2012
Re: Basic Shoes Women Should Own by OYINBOGOJU(m): 6:05pm On Oct 17, 2012
LoaditeDOTcom: Wetin woman sabi pass shoe cloth & bag?

They sabi how to make men precipitate.
Re: Basic Shoes Women Should Own by Orikinla(m): 7:05pm On Oct 17, 2012
I love Nasty Gal shoes for my sweetheart.

Re: Basic Shoes Women Should Own by supereagle(m): 7:24pm On Oct 17, 2012
You should know that high heels can affect your health.

Physical problems associated with high heels include foot pain, foot deformities, a change in back posture, knee osteoarthritis and balance impairment. Orthopedists think that high heels can contribute to the development of a variety of conditions like arthritis, chronic knee pain, sprained ankles and back problems. High heels can also result in a variety of foot problems. High heels could be the cause of knee osteoarthritis, a painful, degenerative joint disease. The knee osteoarthritis is characterized by the breakdown of the cartilage surrounding the knee.
You could have ankle sprains and breaks from rolling over on high-heeled shoes. If you wear high heels you probably had this kind of problem. You should also know that high heels are pumps with heels of more than two inches.
More Here:http://www.steadyhealth.com/articles/Could_high_heels_affect_your_health__a488.html?utm_medium=web&utm_source=steadyhealth&utm_campaign=sideRelated

Re: Basic Shoes Women Should Own by Ishilove: 7:24pm On Oct 17, 2012
foyeks2001: But d price of d stuff still remains d same @ Sango-Ota where Oga Seun lives...
That's a lie becos I live in Ota too . I went to the market to price rain shoes and they told me the price of The Stuff is increasing daily.
Re: Basic Shoes Women Should Own by Boomark(m): 7:29pm On Oct 17, 2012
But how does this affect the price of that stuff when most of our ladies have basic shoes and more,

please op post the pictures of these basic shoes lets me know if i can get some stuff for my lady.

1 Like

Re: Basic Shoes Women Should Own by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 17, 2012
foyeks2001: But d price of d stuff still remains d same @ Sango-Ota where Oga Seun lives...

Oga Seun lives in Sango-Ota
*writing it down in my diary for future reference* wink
Re: Basic Shoes Women Should Own by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 17, 2012
I love me some ballerina flats, anytime, anyday.
Re: Basic Shoes Women Should Own by fghanni(m): 9:23am On Oct 18, 2012
Own a fashion accessories store online (website at affordable prize)

Call: 08025850154, 07032624096
BBm: 2477F921

Info@gombkservices.org
Re: Basic Shoes Women Should Own by honestm2004: 7:47pm On Oct 25, 2012
own store online at affordable price (website) call me on 07036855597 or email honestm2004@yahoo.com for more info.

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Y! Magazine / Want To Start My Modelling Career!can U Help? / Using Relaxers-how Early Is Too Early?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.