Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,992 members, 7,828,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Industrial Attachment/nysc (REF: CODE I.T 002) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Industrial Attachment/nysc (REF: CODE I.T 002) (627 Views)

SIWES/I.T Students Zone / Vacancy For 1 Year Industrial Attachment In An ISP Company / Health And Safety Inspector (REF CODE: HSI 002 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Industrial Attachment/nysc (REF: CODE I.T 002) by appliedeng: 9:27am On Oct 17, 2012
We an engineering consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Technical Training, Recruitment of technical Personnel, Outsourcing of Technical Personnel and rendering engineering consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services and Hospitality Industry. And we are in urgent need of an industrial attachment/NYSC.

Department: Technical

Responsible To
•Head, Technical Department
•Internal Contacts
•All the Departments

Qualification
B.Sc/B.Eng/HND/OND (Electrical /Electronics or other related discipline)

Summary of Job Function
•Technical support to all departments
•Administrative support to all departments

Key Responsibilities
•Assist in printing of manual for various courses.
•Ensure that training room are prepared before training
•Course Coordination for training program.
•Assist in any duty around the office premises.
•Manage power and equipments.
•Repair electrical faults on facilities e.g. Sockets extensions, fluorescents as assigned by supervisor.
•Assist in other Administrative and Technical issues as may be assigned from time to time

Job Skills
•Should have an eye for details.
•E-business is an added advantage.
•Computer appreciation – Microsoft office.
•Computer graphic design with Corel draw, Photoshop, Image ready is an added advantage.
•Software editing with adobe 7.0 professional is an added advantage.
•Electrical/Electronic maintenance and troubleshooting.
•Sound knowledge of basic Electronic components.

Job requirement
•Internet facility.
•Electrical measuring /test instrument.
•Electrical PPE overall, safety boot, goggles, hand-gloves
•Electrical tools box.

Qualified and interested candidates should send their applications and CV as an attachment in MS Word or PDF format to: aetinigeria@gmail.com, stating the position and the job reference code as the subject of the e-mail address. Not later than two weeks from the date of this publication

(1) (Reply)

6 Months Contract For A Project Manager / Is It Proper Not To Inform Frds Abt Appointment / Vacancy!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.