Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,827 members, 7,844,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Your Reaction To BBM Broadcast Religious Messages? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Reaction To BBM Broadcast Religious Messages? (6552 Views)

How To Watch Winners Chapel Shiloh 2015 Live Broadcast Online / See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook / My Reaction To The Front Page Topic: "Names Of God And Their Meanings" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Your Reaction To BBM Broadcast Religious Messages? by lomaxbien(m): 6:30am On Oct 22, 2012
hello peeps,
i buy and sell cars,you can get a 20k-200k commission for every car you sale for me.
plz add me up

LASH
2A6436b9
Re: Your Reaction To BBM Broadcast Religious Messages? by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 22, 2012
I ve got a lot of bitchy bc senders on my contact, ı jst give dem d insult of dia life nd get dia ass off my bbm...wtf...we had less idiots on bbm wen bis was 5k. Rubbish

(1) (2) (Reply)

Believing In Jesus Without Obeying His Words' Like Building A House On Sand / Pastor Disvirgin A Girl / Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.