Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,286 members, 7,954,139 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:57 PM

Don't Ask Hard Question - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Don't Ask Hard Question (1428 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Ask Hard Question by shala: 1:00pm On Oct 17, 2012
Is it true that Muslims are encourage not to ask their Imman hard question about Islam? is it a fact that Muslim from early age are told to just believe anything taught by Immam and not ask question as such practice might cause Muslim to question his faith?
Re: Don't Ask Hard Question by maclatunji: 1:31pm On Oct 17, 2012
shala: Is it true that Muslims are encourage not to ask their Imman hard question about Islam? is it a fact that Muslim from early age are told to just believe anything taught by Immam and not ask question as such practice might cause Muslim to question his faith?

That is a big lie, I ask questions anytime I want. I have been asking questions for two decades now.
Re: Don't Ask Hard Question by siddiq202(m): 2:55pm On Oct 17, 2012
shala: Is it true that Muslims are encourage not to ask their Imman hard question about Islam? is it a fact that Muslim from early age are told to just believe anything taught by Immam and not ask question as such practice might cause Muslim to question his faith?
It is not true.

hope you are satisfied now? you don't have to open two threads to ask a particular question.
Re: Don't Ask Hard Question by shala: 3:11pm On Oct 17, 2012
[quote author=maclatunji]

That is a big lie, I ask questions anytime I want. I have been asking questions for two decades now.[/color]
what can of question have you been asking for two decade now?
Re: Don't Ask Hard Question by shala: 3:18pm On Oct 17, 2012
siddiq202:
It is not true.

hope you are satisfied now? you don't have to open two threads to ask a particular question.
Not intentional. I mean about the second thread. Blame it on net work.
can you explain Qur'an 5:101
Can you explain why almost all the works of those who question the Islamic belief where destroyed?.
Re: Don't Ask Hard Question by Sweetnecta: 3:51pm On Oct 17, 2012
^^^^
O you who have believed, do not ask about things which, if they are shown to you, will distress you. But if you ask about them while the Qur'an is being revealed, they will be shown to you. Allah has pardoned that which is past; and Allah is Forgiving and Forbearing.
it does not say dont add hard questions, dont ask about things that when the details is made known to you if will be a cause of distress. This is a way of giving Mercy because if you never ask you will not know the details, but may just have only suspicion.

let say a parent whose child has a bad character ask people if they have been offended by the child with the character. the moment tell him, he will be sad, even ashamed, both being worse than just knowing that the child this bad character. if you ask if your child have stolen from your friend, you will worse of when you are told yes, instead of you just knowing that he has the potential of thievery.

if your spouse is after every skirt, you will be worse of when your friend tells you that he had ask, because you ask her to tell you the truth instead of just suspecting that he may have.

In the case of the verse, not asking is a means of Mercy from God Who does not want to put too much legislation on muslims. But they were to have asked if night prayer was compulsory, for example, it just be made compulsory where now is option.
Re: Don't Ask Hard Question by shala: 4:36pm On Oct 17, 2012
n my own koran says "....ask not of the things if they made known unto you will trouble you but if ye ask of them when the Qur'an is been reveal, it shall be made know to you......"
yours say if you ask about them while the Qur'an is been reveal......
These saying from these two translation does not look like it support you analogy of a parent who have a child with bad character or that of having a spouse every thing in skirt. those are clearly referring to religious matter ....ask of them when the Qur'an is reveal clearly(my understanding) is saying ask those whom the qua ran have been reveal to.
That verse got me worried when someone working with national hajj commission said that the deportation of Nigerians women should been taken up with an Islamic scholar so as to understanding while the Saudis when were doing what they did. God do not want to put much legislation on Muslim you said, and it is a means of mercy of GOD. are you saying Muslims are not to burden themselves with understanding of their faith?
Re: Don't Ask Hard Question by maclatunji: 7:36pm On Oct 17, 2012
shala: what can of question have you been asking
for two decade now?

The plural form of the word "question" is "questions" and I said I ask "question[b]s[/b]" not a single question.

One cannot know all there's to know about any concept in life. I can guarantee that you don't know everything about yourself.
Re: Don't Ask Hard Question by shala: 10:03am On Oct 18, 2012
maclatunji:

The plural form of the word "question" is "questions" and I said I ask "question[b]s[/b]" not a single question.

One cannot know all there's to know about any concept in life. I can guarantee that you don't know everything about yourself.
Good for you that you have been asking many questions about your faith, but If their are things that are better left unknown because knowing will make you lose faith, don't you think it is a wise thing to know why some things are the exclusive right of some set of people alone. The truth is not afraid of anything thing.
Re: Don't Ask Hard Question by Sweetnecta: 3:10pm On Oct 18, 2012
@Shala:
by shala: 4:36pm On Oct 17
n my own koran says "....ask not of the things if they made known unto you will trouble you but if ye ask of them when the Qur'an is been reveal, it shall be made know to you......"
yours say if you ask about them while the Qur'an is been reveal......
you seen to quote the translation more generously in your "my own koran says" while you see to do the same when you are quoting from my "yours say if you ask". I am very confuse at what you are getting at. On one hand you have not written as if you are a muslim, based on your response to maclatunji, above. First translation of any language is what the translator thinks it means. The truth is best known to the speaker, the listeners and the speaker of the original language and least person to understand it will be the one who is reading translation along without having the interest in the purpose of the original statement except to find fault in it. Non muslims who are not arabic speaker will be the least to appreciate the verse of Quran.

Let me share something with you. The verse commanding "believing women" to cover was revealed because Umar bin Khattab [ra] asked the Messenger [sa] wishing that muslim women be identified differently from non muslim women. Of course Allah make the lips of Umar ask as in saying it in a wishing matter, immediately the verse came in Surah Ahzab. Umar [ra] asked if something special could be done at the "STATION" of Ibrahim [as] which is in the vicinity of Kaaba. Immediately, the instruction came which results to making 2 rakat at the station by pilgrims. The messenger [sa] did not continue the tarawih of the month of ramadhan after the 3rd night. The people gathered and went asking that the messenger [sa] come out to lead this salah the 4th night. He told them that he is concerned that if he continue to lead them, it may be made a compulsory prayers, where it was a sunnah [voluntary] then and because the listened to him, it is a sunnah for us, now and for ever.

These saying from these two translation does not look like it support you analogy of a parent who have a child with bad character or that of having a spouse every thing in skirt. those are clearly referring to religious matter ....ask of them when the Qur'an is reveal clearly(my understanding) is saying ask those whom the qua ran have been reveal to.
is there anyone who the uran was revealed to before Muhammad [sa]? Is there a previous Quran in the hand of any previous religious community before the community of Muslims that Muhammad [sa] is leading from Makka to their larger group in Madina after Hijra? If you know anything that we muslims dont know about previous "Quran and the community[ies] that has it previously". we may just have to learn from you.

That verse got me worried when someone working with national hajj commission said that the deportation of Nigerians women should been taken up with an Islamic scholar so as to understanding while the Saudis when were doing what they did. God do not want to put much legislation on Muslim you said, and it is a means of mercy of GOD. are you saying Muslims are not to burden themselves with understanding of their faith?
Saudi arabia, like every society is nationalistic. If it not for the religious duties, Saudi will not by now with all the petrodollar will not want to see anyone in saudi arabia except people with a lot of money. Every arab country is like this, except Morocco if any.

The burden which Allah does not want to put on us including a person he is not a muslim on his tongue if he thinks people will hurt him or kill him if the know he is muslim, while the heart if full of faith. Making salah with only your eyes if life may be in danger if people know you are making salah, or if it involves health issue of standing, and bending and prostrating. In fact, ablution can be replaced with Tayammum [rubbing stand on just few body parts]. You may not make the shower of purity, yet can pray, etc if you are in a place where the condition will not permit you to take proper prescribed shower. Fasting is also made easy, so are many things including husband and wife matters. I am sure that when the christians or jews are fasting, they may actually not come close to their spouse. In Islam, you can sleep beside your spouse. As long as nothing of se.xual intercourse happens, some older couple can even hug because they are also like siblings, definitely good friends who do not have to crush each other each time they are alone. I can give you more example of ease.

And as to do not ask so that the information that will be given to you will hard/burden [not a fan of the info], i will use the pronouncement of divorce to explain, though not asked. For example a person can marry the same spouse 3 times, which means he can divorce the spouse 2 times before marry this spouse the 3rd time. We shall use man initiating the divorce though woman can initiate the divorce.

The man when divorcing his wife for the first time can sincerely say "I divorce you" just 1 time and the divorce is final. He can also say insincerity "I divorce you" more than 1 time [so lets choose 3 times in this case]. As i understand it the divorce is just for the first marriage whereas you have not married her the second time, still. Imagine this man saying in anger "i divorce you" 100 time. Has he married her 100 times before divorcing 100 times in this case?

It is known that some people agree that if you say I divorce you 3 times, you will forfeit marrying here again because your 3 sayings is enough to get you to give another man a chance on a woman you love so much that in anger you didnt divorce her 1 time, but divorce her in marriages that you should have with her still both 2nd and 3rd marriages in the future. For me, I will never open my mouth to say I dont want what I love. Can you imagine if the muslims have asked the messenger [sa] that if i divorce my wife by saying i divorce you 10 times in one statement of divorce, have i divorced her 10 times, meaning that i will have to assume that i divorced her 3 times and she married another who divorced her after the rd marriage. then i am assumed to marry her 3 times and divorced from her and she married another guy who married her 3 times and after the 3rd, divorced her. Then i married the 7th time up to the 9th divorce. Then she married another man who divorced her after the 3rd marriage. Now i have her for the 10th marriage which i have divorced her and i am now marrying her for the 11th time. Main while because of my anger, 3 men have had chances to crush her as husbands.

Lets look at the reality if this was the case: she probably had a tons of children for 3 men now and neither me nor is still young. Lets assume that my anger can in the first month of our marriage and i lost her by 10 divorce pronouncements. I was just beginning to know her and now 3 men will know plenty of her and by the time I am her husband for the 11th marriage, its 3 years and 6 kid of 3 men.

Another scenario is muslim who forgets that he/she was fasting and do things that are not supposed to be done when fasting; eating a good example here. The muslim remembers and his fasting is good even after eating a huge steak meal. But if the muslims have asked what would be the recommended compensation when he remembered, maybe that would have been made 1/2 of compensation of the 60 days of consecutive fasting when one intentionally break a fast for no other reason except for self satisfaction of some short lived enjoyment.

In both cases, Allah knows Best and I am glad that the companions [ra] did not ask. . . .
Re: Don't Ask Hard Question by Sisterfatie(f): 9:18am On Oct 19, 2012
yes mulims are encouraged to not ask hard question about their faith. Check the thread created by abdul sleek who had doubts about his faith the responses he got prove me right. On the world stage salman rushdies death was ordered because he had the nerve to question the islamic faith.
Re: Don't Ask Hard Question by maclatunji: 9:33am On Oct 19, 2012
Sister fatie:
yes mulims are encouraged to not ask hard question about their faith. Check the thread created by abdul sleek who had doubts about his faith the responses he got prove me right. On the world stage salman rushdies death was ordered because he had the nerve to question the islamic faith.

There's a difference between asking questions and not accepting the answers you receive. The Abdulsleek guy was questioning answers he received. Basically he wants a revision of Islam- at that point you tell the individual to "take-it or leave-it". Asking questions is good but you have to know when to stop. Otherwise, you will just become a nuisance. In school, can the professor or lecturer answer each and every question every student has to ask about his course? The answer is no. Some will always ask but might not always get responses whilst some might not bother to ask at all and do private research.

You have fallen into the delusion that asking unending questions makes you intelligent- have you thought that it could be that you lack the cognitive ability to choose which questions to ask and those not to ask? As a child would you go asking your parents what posture they used whilst you were being conceived? It is a perfectly logical question- but which sane child will ask his/her parents that?

Not all questions are useful and definitely not all are worth answering. What next Fatie?
Re: Don't Ask Hard Question by maclatunji: 9:36am On Oct 19, 2012
shala:
Good for you that you have been asking many questions about your faith, but If their are things that are better left unknown because knowing will make you lose faith, don't you think it is a wise thing to know why some things are the exclusive right of some set of people alone. The truth is not afraid of anything thing.

If you spend the whole of your life asking questions, when are you going to apply the knowledge you gain from receiving answers to them? There comes a time when you have to stop asking questions on a particular topic and move on- QED.

I tire for one-dimensional thinking like yours.
Re: Don't Ask Hard Question by Sisterfatie(f): 3:35pm On Oct 19, 2012
maclatunji:

There's a difference between asking questions and not accepting the answers you receive. The Abdulsleek guy was questioning answers he received. Basically he wants a revision of Islam- at that point you tell the individual to "take-it or leave-it". Asking questions is good but you have to know when to stop. Otherwise, you will just become a nuisance. In school, can the professor or lecturer answer each and every question every student has to ask about his course? The answer is no. Some will always ask but might not always get responses whilst some might not bother to ask at all and do private research.

You have fallen into the delusion that asking unending questions makes you intelligent- have you thought that it could be that you lack the cognitive ability to choose which questions to ask and those not to ask? As a child would you go asking your parents what posture they used whilst you were being conceived? It is a perfectly logical question- but which sane child will ask his/her parents that?

Not all questions are useful and definitely not all are worth answering. What next Fatie?
I understand u very well muslims should know when to stop using their brains, becos if they don't they would only realise the sham islam is. And the professor analogy professor who can't answer his students question to a logical conclusion will have to mark horrible scripts, I'm a university student we don't accept our teachers word alone he or she has to prove his or her assertions not just state them and his assertions has to make logical sense.
Re: Don't Ask Hard Question by maclatunji: 3:53pm On Oct 19, 2012
Sister fatie:
I understand u very well muslims should know when to stop using their brains, becos if they don't they would only realise the sham islam is.

No, you don't understand me one bit because you were not paying attention to what I typed, you are responding to what you think I am saying not what I am saying in reality. Read again with an open mind without bias.

Sister fatie:
And the professor analogy professor who can't answer his students question to a logical conclusion will have to mark horrible scripts, I'm a university student we don't accept our teachers word alone he or she has to prove his or her assertions not just state them and his assertions has to make logical sense.

Once again, I did not mean the Professor can't answer his students' questions, I meant he won't. Why? Apart from lecturing he has other duties to perform like administrative work, lecturing other departments, doing research. If he wanted to attend to only questions- he wouldn't be productive. Calm down sis. and learn to comprehend before attacking. I would really like to have a discussion with you. Let's have a dialogue and reason together.
Re: Don't Ask Hard Question by Sisterfatie(f): 4:08pm On Oct 19, 2012
maclatunji:

No, you don't understand me one bit because you were not paying attention to what I typed, you are responding to what you think I am saying not what I am saying in reality. Read again with an open mind without bias.
Um i'm not the one who wrote dat a muslim should know when to stop asking question i'm i? No you did.

Once again, I did not mean the Professor can't answer his students' questions, I meant he won't. Why? Apart from lecturing he has other duties to perform like administrative work, lecturing other departments, doing research. If he wanted to attend to only questions- he wouldn't be productive. Calm down sis. and learn to comprehend before attacking. I would really like to have a discussion with you. Let's have a dialogue and reason together.

once again i'll tell u that it is the professors duty to impart knowledge that can be verified. If he can't do that in class students can assess him thru other ways to get an understandable answer to the questions asked. All his other duties come second to that I'm a student dat is how d system works in my school. Students are even allowed to challenge the professors position.
Re: Don't Ask Hard Question by Sisterfatie(f): 4:09pm On Oct 19, 2012
maclatunji:

Um i'm not the one who wrote dat a muslim should know when to stop asking question am i? No you did.

um I'm not the one who wrote that mulims should know when to stop asking questions am i? No you did.
once again i'll tell u that it is the professors duty to impart knowledge that can be verified. If he can't do that in class, students can assess him thru other ways to get an understandable answer to the questions asked. All his other duties come second to that, I'm a student dat is how d system works in my school. Students are even allowed to challenge the professors position.
Re: Don't Ask Hard Question by maclatunji: 4:29pm On Oct 19, 2012
Sister fatie:
once again i'll tell u that it is the professors duty to impart knowledge that can be verified. If he can't do that in class, students can assess him thru other ways to get an understandable answer to the questions asked. All his other duties come second to that, I'm a student dat is how d system works in my school. Students are even allowed to challenge the professors position.

@bolded, who said they aren't/shouldn't? Let me come down to your level... supposing a student asks a Professor a question and the Professor gives his answer but the student refuses to accept, will the Professor keep arguing with the student even if he knows that the student does not fully understand the concept he is trying to argue about? The Professor would just move on and ignore the student- that doesn't mean the student is correct, it just means the student doesn't know when to stop.

Anybody can continue to ask never-ending questions about anything, it takes wisdom to know when to start and stop. OP made a comment, I have told you it isn't true and you insist that it is. Where is your evidence? Maybe you met one or two Muslims who don't understand Islam properly enough, that does not detract anything from the validity of Islam. What Islam frowns at is asking worthless questions like the one I used as an example earlier. Is it not a logical question? "Mummy, Daddy, I know that for natural conception to occur, a man and woman must have intercourse. So what style did you guys use in conceiving me? Would you ask that? If no, then understand that those are the kinds of questions that Islam frowns at.

You would have questions like: Who created God? Duh! God is the creator. You either take it or leave it. If you don't accept this explanation, you will only settle for something less than it and you might even think yourself "brilliant". #Ironic
Re: Don't Ask Hard Question by maclatunji: 4:37pm On Oct 19, 2012
Sister fatie:
um I'm not the one who wrote that mulims should know when to stop asking questions am i? No you did.

Not just Muslims every individual of whatever faith. Once again, would you really ask your parents this: "Mummy, Daddy, I know that for natural conception to occur, a man and woman must have intercourse. So what style did you guys use in conceiving me? You know there are so many questions I could ask you right now that wouldn't be appropriate- that's what I am talking about. Sheesh girl, you have equated asking questions to intelligence.

A Yoruba adage states: "A son does not go asking about the kind of death that killed his father until he has his hands on the handle of a sword." Again Fatie some questions are useless... Intellectual stubbornness simply implies that you don't have wisdom. Knowledge is one thing, Wisdom another. I want you to start applying wisdom. Don't be in a hurry to respond to my posts, reflect on them.
Re: Don't Ask Hard Question by Sisterfatie(f): 6:07pm On Oct 19, 2012
maclatunji:

Not just Mlims every individual of whatever faith. Once again, would you really ask your parents this: "Mummy, Daddy, I know that for natural conception to occur, a man and woman must have intercourse. So what style did you guys use in conceiving me? You know there are so many questions I could ask you right now that wouldn't be appropriate- that's what I am talking about. Sheesh girl, you have equated asking questions to intelligence.

A Yoruba adage states: "A son does not go asking about the kind of death that killed his father until he has his hands on the handle of a sword." Again Fatie some questions are useless... Intellectual stubbornness simply implies that you don't have wisdom. Knowledge is one thing, Wisdom another. I want you to start applying wisdom. Don't be in a hurry to respond to my posts, reflect on them.
I perfectly understand u abdul sleek was asking sensless questions when he wanted to know the reason for ur gods misogyny, racism discrimination against non-muslims. I understand that it is senseless to expect logical answers rather than rationalizations. I rest my case.
Re: Don't Ask Hard Question by maclatunji: 8:03pm On Oct 19, 2012
Sister fatie:
I perfectly understand u abdul sleek was asking sensless questions when he wanted to know the reason for ur gods misogyny, racism discrimination against non-muslims. I understand that it is senseless to expect logical answers rather than rationalizations. I rest my case.

You can't maintain logical argument on this thread. Yet, you actually think you are equipped to maintain logical questions on theology.

This thread is not about Abdulsleek, his threads are where they are with the appropriate answers.

OP's question here is simple, address it and stop clutching at straws. At least now you see that some questions are not worth asking even if they can be asked.
Re: Don't Ask Hard Question by tbaba1234: 11:02am On Oct 20, 2012
Sister fatie,

It hurts me to see people who leave Islam when they clearly do not even understand the deen properly. If only they knew, i always say. The problem we face sometimes is that when people have genuine questions about Islam, there is no one knowledgeable enough around to give them the right answers... I would encourage you to review this thread where i tried to answer questions from non muslims, I would say it is pretty comprehensive and it goes on for several pages.

https://www.nairaland.com/802617/questions-muslims-those-want-know

If you have questions, you can also send me a mail at tbaba1234@yahoo.com and i will do my best to provide answers Insha Allah.
Re: Don't Ask Hard Question by Sweetnecta: 12:40pm On Oct 20, 2012
@Sister Fatie:
by Sister fatie(f): 9:18am On Oct 19

Whats an example of "hard question" muslims are encouraged not to ask or discouraged to ask? The bulk of Quran is revealed based on questions asked mostly by muslims, the companions [ra] of the messenger [AS}, the very professor you want knowledge from.

The professor is not always at fault if he has a student who is not interested in pulling [her in your case, his in the case of abdulsleek] the boots, hitting the books and burn a lot of midnight oil.

Professors are graded by students for the most part. The assessment can earn him a full tenure. In the case of Muhammad [sa], the whole frst set of muslims [the sahabah] graded him as first class professor who was second to know, by this at his farewell address, after the whole student said he was the best, he raised his head and said to the Owner of All Honors, My Lord Bear Witness that I have delivered Your Message. Allah The All Knowing has already that Muhammad will do the best of job because he had the best curriculum/syllabus from Him. So Allah attached his nae to His as in "Muhammadu Rasulullah".

We the messengers of the Messenger [as] are trying to give you tutorial of the main course load which you will find in the Quran and explanation that agrees with the Quran in the sunnah/hadith.

Students are graded by the professors and Muhammad [sa] graded his companions as the best of "students". Then next are the follower of the companions. Then next are the followers of the followers. Allah says the scholars in every generation are people who know [more conscious] of Allah. Lacking knowledge coupled with arrogance [i wanted to say pride but change my mind because it is too strong in your case] will make the ignorant believe he/she is better than the professor.

We are school or even class/course mates with you in religion. except that you are cutting class and you in that mindset challenging the educational system of Islam.

To disproof your thinking that muslims from the beginning are not to ask hard questions, a woman disputed in Islam, and a chapter was revealed on her. A male companion was reported to tell other companions that the reason he always ask "about bad things [hard questions you may have thought]" is because the opposite of those things he asked will be good, so that he can know the good things to do.

Have you ever thought of hard questions to ask and no one gave you the desired answers? maybe the people you ask may have though you are not strong enough to handle the truth or they may not know the answers and not willing to admit. No question was asked the messenger [as] that he did not get an answer from Allah for.

Question about se.x is not a taboo. I have listened to people hard questions that even atheist will not discuss openly and they were given honest answer from the Quran; what is prohibited is clear and the rest is acceptable if you want it as long its not from not clearly permissible.

In your knowledge, I have not read anything about what got you to where you are, and you are so sure of your "correct position" that you have kept it from your family. If I discover something better than what i have been doing, my implementing this new thing in my life alone will not be all i will do. I will invite every person i can to come to it. Either you are not sure of any benefit to your life of this Godless position you find yourself now, maybe the reason you are hypocritical to your parents, keeping everything as a secret.

If you are grown and can make decision for yourself, fess up, lady and stop being deceitful.
Re: Don't Ask Hard Question by maclatunji: 7:21am On Oct 22, 2012
tbaba1234: Sister fatie,

It hurts me to see people who leave Islam when they clearly do not even understand the deen properly. If only they knew, i always say. The problem we face sometimes is that when people have genuine questions about Islam, there is no one knowledgeable enough around to give them the right answers... I would encourage you to review this thread where i tried to answer questions from non muslims, I would say it is pretty comprehensive and it goes on for several pages.

https://www.nairaland.com/802617/questions-muslims-those-want-know

If you have questions, you can also send me a mail at tbaba1234@yahoo.com and i will do my best to provide answers Insha Allah.

She is embedded in a cocoon. One which prevents her from seeing the defectiveness of her position. Experience and time should help her out. However, we know that we're not promised tomorrow.
Re: Don't Ask Hard Question by muhammd: 3:13pm On Oct 23, 2012
maclatunji:

She is embedded in a cocoon. One which prevents her from seeing the defectiveness of her position. Experience and time should help her out. However, we know that we're not promised tomorrow.
[q
maclatunji:

uo
maclatunji:

te author=tbaba1234]Sister fatie,

I don't think she position is defective. She sound like a person that is frustrated with Islam(for which I don't blame her). Beside Islam is defective. Nobody is allow in Islam to question the prophet-hood of Muhammad or allow to verify his revelation.
Re: Don't Ask Hard Question by Sweetnecta: 5:28pm On Oct 23, 2012
@muhammd: ^^^^ tell me whats the defectiveness of Islam with example from the religion that is not defective in your view.

tell me how you wish to verify the prophetic office of Muhammad [sa] and how you have verified those of others. process and exampe please.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Yoruba Muslims Dominate Yoruba Christians? / How The Muslims Killed Dracula / Does Allah Love Muslims More Than Jesus Loves Christians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.