Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,825 members, 7,831,681 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Ladies With Strech+marks - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ladies With Strech+marks (1732 Views)

OMG!!! Life Is Full Of Question Marks / No Matter How Smart You Are You Can't Score The Full Marks / Time Heals Except This Particular Tribal Marks Lol (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies With Strech+marks by blessedmayor(m): 5:28pm On Oct 17, 2012
i have come across few ladies with strech marks and a friend of mine just left her Gf cos she was damn irritating. sayin d stuff was all over her hiding/private parts..plz any cure for diz
Re: Ladies With Strech+marks by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 17, 2012
sadly there are no permanent cure for stretch marks!
Re: Ladies With Strech+marks by blessedmayor(m): 6:03pm On Oct 17, 2012
MRbrownJAY: sadly there are no permanent cure for stretch marks!
bt what abt the cosmetics? Strech mark cream etc?
Re: Ladies With Strech+marks by MCDumexx: 7:22pm On Oct 17, 2012
blessedmayor: i have come across few ladies with strech marks and a friend of mine just left her Gf cos she was damn irritating. sayin d stuff was all over her hiding/private parts..plz any cure for diz

When Your frnd dey knack akpako, she wasn't irritating then o.
Anyway, 4 ђã†̥ its worth, Persistent application of Olive oil after bath will do d trick.

A more pronounced SM will need Vitamin E capsule broken, and mixed with Avocado oil also to be applied twice a day after bath.

Daily exercise is also a remedy to it.

It should however be born in mind that d solution is not instanta. Time and dedication is needed.

BTW, this is joke section so cut this thread and paste probably in d "I dunno where section"
Re: Ladies With Strech+marks by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 17, 2012
blessedmayor: bt what abt the cosmetics? Strech mark cream etc?

many can help "reduce" the stretch marks, NONE can remove them permanently. anyone who tries to tell you otherwise is a liar.
Re: Ladies With Strech+marks by blessedmayor(m): 7:51pm On Oct 17, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

many can help "reduce" the stretch marks, NONE can remove them permanently. anyone who tries to tell you otherwise is a liar.
ok tnx
Re: Ladies With Strech+marks by blessedmayor(m): 7:52pm On Oct 17, 2012
MC Dumexx:

When Your frnd dey knack akpako, she wasn't irritating then o.
Anyway, 4 ђã†̥ its worth, Persistent application of Olive oil after bath will do d trick.

A more pronounced SM will need Vitamin E capsule broken, and mixed with Avocado oil also to be applied twice a day after bath.

Daily exercise is also a remedy to it.

It should however be born in mind that d solution is not instanta. Time and dedication is needed.

BTW, this is joke section so cut this thread and paste probably in d "I dunno where section"
lol ur funny oh.anyway tnx.

(1) (Reply)

Try And See If U Can Learn This Language / Akpos And The Lying Clock At Heaven's Gate / CBN Releases The New Seven Hundred naira(#700)note Into Circulation!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.