Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:18 PM

Silence Of The Muslim World On The Massive Rapes In Dafur! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Silence Of The Muslim World On The Massive Rapes In Dafur! (840 Views)

The Mayor Of Dorval In Quebec, Canada Responded To The Muslim Community / Malaysian Crown Prince Shocks Muslim World, As He Converts To Catholicism / Who Is The 12th Imam The Muslim World Is Waiting For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Silence Of The Muslim World On The Massive Rapes In Dafur! by flakes(f): 12:17am On Jan 24, 2008
Why is the muslim world silent about the massive rapes in darfur,Sudan?
Halima Bashir is a survivor. She was tortured and gang- raped for days as a punishment for speaking out about an attack on primary school children in Dar fur.

Her crime was to tell people that a group of supporter of APC militia and government soldiers had attacked the primary school for girls, raping pupils as young as eight. She paid a terrible personal price.

"They were aged between 8 and 13," she said. "They were in shock, bleeding, screaming and crying. It was horrific. Because I told people what happened, the authorities arrested me. They said, 'We will show you what rape is'. They beat me severely.At night, three men raped me.

"The following day the same thing, different men. Torture and rape, every day, torture and rape."

Is it because Muhammad himself condoned rape?.After one successful battle, Muhammad tells his men, “Go and take any slave girl.” He took one for himself also. After the notorious massacre of the Jewish Qurayzah tribe, he did it again. After one successful battle, Muhammad tells his men, “Go and take any slave girl.” He took one for himself also. After the notorious massacre of the Jewish Qurayzah tribe, he did it again. According to his earliest biographer, Ibn Ishaq, Muhammad “went out to the market of Medina (which is still its market today) and dug trenches in it. Then he sent for [the men of Banu Qurayza] and struck off their heads in those trenches as they were brought out to him in batches.” After killing “600 or 700 in all, though some put the figure as high as 800 or 900,” the Prophet of Islam took one of the widows he had just made, Rayhana bint Amr, as another concubine.Where is the Muslim Solzhenitsyn, who will speak honestly about the aspects of Islam that so desperately need reform, and call for the overhaul that the system so obviously needs?The whole world is waiting. But for the girls and women of Dar fur.The whole world is waiting. But for the girls and women of Dar fur and Beslan, it is already too late. and Beslan, it is already too late.
The amazing thing is that women who are not forced to ,still practice this religion!A religion where women are rated even lower than Dogs!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Silence Of The Muslim World On The Massive Rapes In Dafur! by DD5: 1:58am On Jan 24, 2008
flakes:

Why is the muslim world silent about the massive rapes in darfur,Sudan?

simple answer: there is no US or Isreal to blame.
Re: Silence Of The Muslim World On The Massive Rapes In Dafur! by olabowale(m): 8:17am On Jan 24, 2008
@Flakes: Muhammad condoned rape, you said? Am gonna assume that your ibn Ishaq was not a Muslim. For the Muhammad I know and love and I encourage people to study the religion his God completed and perfected on him, is the opposite of a picture of anyone who would condone the evil deed of illegal sex, and then you went so far to say that he condoned and participated in rape!

Muhammad did not involved in any sexual relationship until the age of 25 when he got married! He married his first, his only wife for at least until he was more than 50 years old! Am more than 50 and I know for a fact that my sexual drive had gone down a notch, compare to when I was in my 20s. Further, with all the women, throwing themselves, offering to marry him, yet he never took any who offered, where did he have the time to go on rape orgies? It just did not happen. And the killing of the Jewish tribe of Madina, would never have been as you described it. Why would he killed so many people, regardless of how you put? 600 to 800 people in those daywill be comparatively comparing that in less than 50 years Nigeria have more than doubled her population, even with so many lives lost in the civil war. So bring 600 for example from Muhammad's time today, you will have to agree that this will be millions of people. No one will be sit idle to let something like that happens. Your Ishaq did not give a good explanations, to how such an event could have happened, and no nations near or within the middle east raised an eyebrow.

Finall, I know Muhammad, none of the things you accused him of, fits his character. Whats so wrong is that the Sudanese themselves, or the africans or your own country has not raised an army to combate the supporter of APC of Sudan. The Muslim countries, if there is any are just as corrupt as the non Muslim nations. And no one has to cry about America or Israel. The evidence in other places speaks volume.
Re: Silence Of The Muslim World On The Massive Rapes In Dafur! by pilgrim1(f): 8:47am On Jan 24, 2008
olabowale:

@Flakes: Muhammad condoned rape, you said? Am going to assume that your ibn Ishaq was not a Muslim.

No Muslim that I know of has ever denounced ibn Ishaq as a non-Muslim.

You must be a very queer Muslim ducker who tries to offer all sorts of cover up to sculpt out your own type of Islam. If you find the SAHIH Hadiths of Bukhari in clear print demonstrating the real Muhammad, you swerve frantically to the personal opinion that your Bukhari is different from the one every Muslim reads. If someone quotes ibn Ishaq, you have headaches so quickly as to assume he is no longer a Muslim. Well done - these are the kinds of things that weaken your arguments even among Muslim readers.
Re: Silence Of The Muslim World On The Massive Rapes In Dafur! by Horus(m): 4:33pm On Mar 01, 2008

I'slam is in the hands of demons,this is why there is silence in the M'uslim world on the massive rapes in Dafur!
Re: Silence Of The Muslim World On The Massive Rapes In Dafur! by 4Him(m): 4:46pm On Mar 01, 2008
olabowale:

@Flakes: The Great Prophet condoned rape, you said? Am going to assume that your ibn Ishaq was not a Great One. For the The Great Prophet I know and love and I encourage people to study the religion his God completed and perfected on him, is the opposite of a picture of anyone who would condone the evil deed of illegal sex, and then you went so far to say that he condoned and participated in rape!

The Great Prophet did not involved in any sexual relationship until the age of 25 when he got married! He married his first, his only wife for at least until he was more than 50 years old! Am more than 50 and I know for a fact that my sexual drive had gone down a notch, compare to when I was in my 20s. Further, with all the women, throwing themselves, offering to marry him, yet he never took any who offered, where did he have the time to go on rape orgies? It just did not happen. And the killing of the Jewish tribe of Madina, would never have been as you described it. Why would he killed so many people, regardless of how you put? 600 to 800 people in those daywill be comparatively comparing that in less than 50 years Nigeria have more than doubled her population, even with so many lives lost in the civil war. So bring 600 for example from The Great Prophet's time today, you will have to agree that this will be millions of people. No one will be sit idle to let something like that happens. Your Ishaq did not give a good explanations, to how such an event could have happened, and no nations near or within the middle east raised an eyebrow.

Finall, I know The Great Prophet, none of the things you accused him of, fits his character. Whats so wrong is that the Sudanese themselves, or the africans or your own country has not raised an army to combate the supporter of APC of Sudan. The Great One countries, if there is any are just as corrupt as the non Great One nations. And no one has to cry about America or Israel. The evidence in other places speaks volume.

The amount of denials, deliberate refusal to answer glaring questions posed by the OP, desperate weaving around the real question would make the most dishonest liar really proud indeed.

This man of hypocrisy goes even further to blame the darfur citizens for failing to develop an army to defend themselves against the supporter of APC? shocked
Re: Silence Of The Muslim World On The Massive Rapes In Dafur! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 01, 2008
even if you showed him polaroid snaps of Mo "thighing" his 6 year old bride with her dolls,he'll swear that in Arabia,18 year olds play with dolls
Re: Silence Of The Muslim World On The Massive Rapes In Dafur! by Horus(m): 8:31pm On Mar 01, 2008

We hope M'uslims will post here on this thread to give explanation about The Silence Of The M'uslim World On The Massive Rapes In Dafur!
Even on this thread they keep silent. shocked
Re: Silence Of The Muslim World On The Massive Rapes In Dafur! by Nobody: 1:32am On Mar 02, 2008
thse are normalties of soldier deployments.haba they have to let out some steam smtimes.its not clean though
Re: Silence Of The Muslim World On The Massive Rapes In Dafur! by ayinba1(f): 4:17pm On Mar 02, 2008
Rape is a crime as well as a sin. Muslims are speaking against the evil occuring in Darfur. Quit placing every blame on Islam. Join us in speaking against these atrocities.

@poster
Alll you have done here is to lie about Prophet Mohammed (pbuh). You do not even care about the suffering in Darfur. Search yourself and seek the truth, Ignorance is not an excuse.
Re: Silence Of The Muslim World On The Massive Rapes In Dafur! by 4Him(m): 4:35pm On Mar 02, 2008
ayinba1:

Rape is a crime as well as a sin. Great Ones are speaking against the evil occuring in Darfur. Quit placing every blame on The Great Religion. Join us in speaking against these atrocities.

Dont be mischievous, the supporter of APC are muslims backed by the arab government in khartoum . . . how do we avoid placing the blame on those who are truly to blame?

Who do we join in speaking out against these atrocities? Those doing the speaking up happen to be the US and a few countries in western Europe, virtually NO arab nation is speaking out. There are more darfur refugees in Israel today than in any muslim nation . . . funny enough these refugees pass through the entire length of Egypt to get to Isreal!
Re: Silence Of The Muslim World On The Massive Rapes In Dafur! by ayinba1(f): 4:39pm On Mar 02, 2008
@4him
Alaseju ni e. I am a muslim, I am speaking against rape. What exactly are you looking for?
Re: Silence Of The Muslim World On The Massive Rapes In Dafur! by ayinba1(f): 4:45pm On Mar 02, 2008
Again stop misleading people, Israel has quite a number of Darfur refugees but not the highest number. If Egypt is treating the refugees badly, how does this translate to an Islami'c problem. Or did your bible not teach you about Egypt?
Re: Silence Of The Muslim World On The Massive Rapes In Dafur! by 4Him(m): 4:52pm On Mar 02, 2008
ayinba1:

Again stop misleading people, Israel has quite a number of Darfur refugees but not the highest number. If Egypt is treating the refugees badly, how does this translate to an Islami'c problem. Or did your bible not teach you about Egypt?

Darfur on its own is already an islami'c problem . . . to deny that is to bury ur head in the sands of denial.
The Egypt that the bible talks about is very different from the Egypt of today . . . the Egypt of today has been over-run by muslim arabs.

Do you need me to tell you that ancient Egyptians were black nubians?

I also shld acknowledge your earlier point . . . Isreal has recently announced it will deport some Darfurian refugees who entered the country illegally. But FACT Isreal plays host to some 2000 darfur refugees . . .
Re: Silence Of The Muslim World On The Massive Rapes In Dafur! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 02, 2008
grin hmmm, the same isreal , a lot of people including muslims have been doing their best to destroy.  grin

Thank and Praise God for His protection over Isreal
Re: Silence Of The Muslim World On The Massive Rapes In Dafur! by ayinba1(f): 5:03pm On Mar 02, 2008
@4him,

Again, that figure you quoted is wrong. Please check and repost. Illegally yes, they are also being sent back to Egypt with athe agreement that they will not be harmed by Egypt. Legally the figure is between 300-500.
Re: Silence Of The Muslim World On The Massive Rapes In Dafur! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 02, 2008
4Him:

Darfur on its own is already an islami'c problem . . . to deny that is to bury your head in the sands of denial.
The Egypt that the bible talks about is very different from the Egypt of today . . . the Egypt of today has been over-run by muslim arabs.

I also shld acknowledge your earlier point . . . Isreal has recently announced it will deport some Darfurian refugees who entered the country illegally. But FACT Isreal plays host to some 2000 darfur refugees . . .

4Him thank you jare, offcourse the same propaganda that is being used by the Mus'li'm Arabs deceives everyone into thinking that original egyptians were Arabs even though that is far from th truth.

I sometimes also knew that Egyptians were from the Generation of Ham i.e. the generation of the blackman. As such it is no possible for original Egyptians to be Arabs.

However as usual the some of the Arabs have done ethnic genocide or forced subjucation so much so that people now think Arabs were the original Egyptians,

Just like the Ethnic cleansing the is going on in Sudan right now, the less Arab people (who I think actually own the oil) are now being exterminated on the pretext on either religion or other reasons.

Off course why should Arabs and Muslims complain, if they complained or try to stop it, it would amount to the devil rising up against himself, as such their kingdom and means of the propagation of isl'am would thus be jeopardised.
Re: Silence Of The Muslim World On The Massive Rapes In Dafur! by 4Him(m): 5:13pm On Mar 02, 2008
ayinba1:

@4him,

Again, that figure you quoted is wrong. Please check and repost. Illegally yes, they are also being sent back to Egypt with athe agreement that they will not be harmed by Egypt. Legally the figure is between 300-500.

The only difference between my figure and urs is the term "legal". Legally there are about 300 darfur refugees in Israel (as at September 2007) . . . ALL have now been granted Israeli citizenship (did someone say Israel was an apartheid nation?).
Illegally there are about 2000 darfur refugees in Israel.

Now isnt it surprising that these refugees would choose to cross through Egypt to Israel? Why not stay in Egypt?
How many Darfur refugees is muslim Egypt planning to naturalise?

Why the fear of the refugees being harmed in Egypt?
Re: Silence Of The Muslim World On The Massive Rapes In Dafur! by Horus(m): 5:24pm On Mar 02, 2008
4Him:

This is correct, people must remember that Egypt was invaded by the Indo-Arabs and the Euro-Berbers in the 6th and 7th century, pushing out the black Nubians Egyptians to north and south Africa, they murdered,castrated, mutilated, raped and killed many black Egyptians, then suppressed most of them. This was called the[b] ‘Arab Invasion.’[/b] The results of the Arab invasion caused the original inhabitants of Egypt to shield or hide their true way of life, they shunned their cultural background, and they used I'slam as their veil, while secretly they still practiced their Egyptian old ways. The same ‘Arab Invasion’ is hapening today in Sudan.

(1) (Reply)

Stop Evangelism- - - - -delay The Coming Of Christ. / Missions In Africa Campuses-mac / Busola Adekoya- A Life Style Of Worship Made In Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.