Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

In 100 Years, What Features Do You Think A Smartphone Will Have? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / In 100 Years, What Features Do You Think A Smartphone Will Have? (1109 Views)

V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras / Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! / Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In 100 Years, What Features Do You Think A Smartphone Will Have? by Gbadebo01(m): 8:17pm On Oct 17, 2012
For me i think in 100 yrs, smartphones will become virtual reality devices and be implanted in the eye and coordinated by the brain! So that when u wanna check ur Facebook u just think about it and pops up. You can even chat when working i.e. you can b sleeping and still b chatting or having sex and posting the status on twitter just by thinking ! Guys what do u think?

1 Like

Re: In 100 Years, What Features Do You Think A Smartphone Will Have? by Kslib(m): 8:53pm On Oct 17, 2012
100 years is too far nah.. Well,in the future,a software than can read human thoughs aloud will be developed..
Re: In 100 Years, What Features Do You Think A Smartphone Will Have? by Lexusgs430: 11:05pm On Oct 17, 2012
You will be dead by then, so why bother?

2 Likes

Re: In 100 Years, What Features Do You Think A Smartphone Will Have? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 18, 2012
[size=15pt]50 years from now, smartphones will cease to exist[/size]
Re: In 100 Years, What Features Do You Think A Smartphone Will Have? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 18, 2012
I would like have an app that would tell me how many ppl penetrate my babe. I would want most things you wish to have/do be downloadable. This Rihanna wey dey go naked anyhow, I would just download and pound her like say tommorrow no dey. lol
Re: In 100 Years, What Features Do You Think A Smartphone Will Have? by Gbadebo01(m): 10:35am On Oct 19, 2012
grin
kenis: I would like have an app that would tell me how many ppl penetrate my babe. I would want most things you wish to have/do be downloadable. This Rihanna wey dey go naked anyhow, I would just download and pound her like say tommorrow no dey. lol
Hehehehehehehehehe.... u re crazy o! grin
kenis: I would like have an app that would tell me how many ppl penetrate my babe. I would want most things you wish to have/do be downloadable. This Rihanna wey dey go naked anyhow, I would just download and pound her like say tommorrow no dey. lol
Hehehehehehehehehe.... u re crazy o!
Re: In 100 Years, What Features Do You Think A Smartphone Will Have? by GChux1: 9:46am On Oct 22, 2012
Lexusgs430: You will be dead by then, so why bother?
At least you can dream for the sake of posterity and act on it. It's this attitude that we Africans have that cause us not to be adventurous, full of vision and work on projects for the good of our future generations. It's appalling, really.

1 Like

Re: In 100 Years, What Features Do You Think A Smartphone Will Have? by lockheed55(m): 11:18am On Oct 22, 2012
maybe by then smartphones wud have incorporated some living organic cells into them. then u cud get names like HTC Livingthing
lol
Re: In 100 Years, What Features Do You Think A Smartphone Will Have? by Pdizzle(m): 3:37pm On Oct 22, 2012
lockheed55: maybe by then smartphones wud have incorporated some living organic cells into them. then u cud get names like HTC Livingthing
lol
blackberry human, nokia alive lol
Re: In 100 Years, What Features Do You Think A Smartphone Will Have? by Nobody: 12:55am On Oct 23, 2012
fast and efficient Wireless charging on almost all mobile device. Screens would be replaced with glass free 3D holograms, Some phones with be intergrated into the human system, to automatically act by the users thinking and wants. 3g would have being upgraded to 100g. Transfering of files and physical objects via bluetooth. camera megapixels would be upto 1500 with great flash power 1/4 as bright as the sungrin. smartphones would no longer be tagged "smart" but hyperintelligent. cpu cores would be upgraded to like 120. processing speed might reach 100ghz. Bluetooth would be able to connect anywhere worldwide. Lastly, i wont be satisfied till i can download FOOD from the internet cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: In 100 Years, What Features Do You Think A Smartphone Will Have? by Suntemi(m): 6:56am On Oct 26, 2012
You guys wouldn't kill person with laff. #Clowns lol

(1) (Reply)

My Tecno N3 Is Hanging And Music Cracking / Need Help On Samsung Galaxy Pocket Duos / I Can't Download,2go On Ma Htc(g2)..........pls Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.