Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,077 members, 7,845,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

A Thread For Singlex, And Reason For. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Thread For Singlex, And Reason For. (529 Views)

A Thread For Heart Broken Guys And Ladies / A Thread For Cross Riverians / A Thread For Ex Uites N Uites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For Singlex, And Reason For. by Sunymoore(m): 8:26pm On Oct 17, 2012
Good day ladies n handsome men, i started this imformative thread in order to know why some ppl prefer to stay single in their lives. So i will start by my self.
Im a young guy, teen to be precise. Im such a person that does not like any form of disturbance, even at home or at skul. That y i have rare frnds both at home and at skul. Since when i knw my selfelf, i dnt talk,gist or hang aroung with girls, and this is because of fear of women i have in my mind. This fear wrote its code into my DNA since when my frnds n CO are talking about how women are, one even said that ''women are devils, cox they will allow their love to enter ur heart, after then they will throw u away n luk for another guy''. This and so many similar instances i hav heard discouraged me of even gisting with a woman. Cause i knw my self vry well, and i will nt allow any forein thing to disturb my peaceful life.
So i planned my humble life to live alone n enjoyed my life to its fullest servrng the Almigthy creator.
So pals, this is my reason for been single in my life.
Anybody is free to add his idea of been single, as it will serve as a guide. Thanx u vry much.
Re: A Thread For Singlex, And Reason For. by Odunnu: 9:32pm On Oct 17, 2012
Sunymoore: Good day ladies n handsome men, i started this imformative thread in order to know why some ppl prefer to stay single in their lives. So i will start by my self.
Im a young guy, teen to be precise. Im such a person that does not like any form of disturbance, even at home or at skul. That y i have rare frnds both at home and at skul. Since when i knw my selfelf, i dnt talk,gist or hang aroung with girls, and this is because of fear of women i have in my mind. This fear wrote its code into my DNA since when my frnds n CO are talking about how women are, one even said that ''women are devils, cox they will allow their love to enter ur heart, after then they will throw u away n luk for another guy''. This and so many similar instances i hav heard discouraged me of even gisting with a woman. Cause i knw my self vry well, and i will nt allow any forein thing to disturb my peaceful life.
So i planned my humble life to live alone n enjoyed my life to its fullest servrng the Almigthy creator.
So pals, this is my reason for been single in my life.
Anybody is free to add his idea of been single, as it will serve as a guide. Thanx u vry much.
I have a contrary view as to why you are single. I believe you are single because your 'gbagauns' are double edged and venomous grin
Tone it down, abeg
Re: A Thread For Singlex, And Reason For. by UmericanGirl(f): 9:45pm On Oct 17, 2012
I am single because my children need me more than I need a man.
Re: A Thread For Singlex, And Reason For. by Sunymoore(m): 5:59am On Oct 18, 2012
Odunnu:
I have a contrary view as to why you are single. I believe you are single because your 'gbagauns' are double edged and venomous grin
Tone it down, abeg
ok noted it as part of being single. Thanx
Re: A Thread For Singlex, And Reason For. by Sunymoore(m): 5:59am On Oct 18, 2012
Odunnu:
Tone it down, abeg
Re: A Thread For Singlex, And Reason For. by Sunymoore(m): 6:01am On Oct 18, 2012
UmericanGirl: I am single because my children need me more than I need a man.
ok. But how comes ur chldrs needed u like this, without a man?
Re: A Thread For Singlex, And Reason For. by UmericanGirl(f): 6:03am On Oct 18, 2012
Sunymoore:
ok. But how comes ur chldrs needed u like this, without a man?

Because I cant stop death tongue
Re: A Thread For Singlex, And Reason For. by Sunymoore(m): 6:32am On Oct 18, 2012
UmericanGirl:

Because I cant stop death tongue
ok if i understand u well, u mean u want childrn because u dnt want to die wifout offsprings. And u want to marry some day.
Re: A Thread For Singlex, And Reason For. by UmericanGirl(f): 6:49am On Oct 18, 2012
Sunymoore:
ok if i understand u well, u mean u want childrn because u dnt want to die wifout offsprings. And u want to marry some day.

Sorry dear. You are totally wrong. I am single because death took away my childs father.
Re: A Thread For Singlex, And Reason For. by Sunymoore(m): 7:03am On Oct 18, 2012
UmericanGirl:

Sorry dear. You are totally wrong. I am single because death took away my childs father.
Ayya sorry dear for remembrn u the death of ur love, may his gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
Dear, tek a gud kia of ur kids, as they r ur pride. And one day God will bring them another loving father who will tek kia of u n ur kids

(1) (Reply)

Need A Serious Long Distance Relationship From A Lady Living In USA Or Canada / Onila C'on In / Single Ijebu Dudes N Chics Get Hook Up Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.