Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Alcohol - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Alcohol (3099 Views)

When You Take Too Much Alcohol[funny pix] / The 4 Disadvantages Of Coca-cola And Pepsi Being Kept Away From U By D Companies / Snake Venom, World’s Strongest Beer Contains 67.5% Of Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Alcohol by Rogo: 8:51am On Jan 24, 2008
TOPIC: Advantages and Disadvantages of Alcohol
My dear nairalanders, I see people taking alcohol as if there are taking water all the name of relaxation and enjoyment. And I also see new brands of beers and whisky in the stores, all these beers and whisky people do take them without knowing their advantages and disadvantages. In this discussion I want to know the advantages, disadvantages and likely effects they may easily cause in the body. Pls take note that women are not left out, they drink, so the contribution is for both men and ladies.
Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Alcohol by kenypumpin: 12:34pm On Jan 24, 2008
alcohol is not something nice but if u want 2 take take it in little unit bacause when it is too much it damages plenty things in the inner part of the body e.g like ur liver it destroys it little by little and everytin becomes damaged so the cells wont be able to rotate the it supposed to be.alcohol no be gud tin at all

(1) (Reply)

Pictures + Recipe Of 9ja Food! / Snail Washing / A video tutorial on "How To Make Carrot Cake"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.