Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Cloudhost.com.ng Are They Real? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Cloudhost.com.ng Are They Real? (1183 Views)

Cloudhost Webhosting / Hostnigeria.com And Hostnigeria.com.ng Are They The Same Person? / E-commerce Website Like & Konga.com Needed ASAP. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cloudhost.com.ng Are They Real? by nwaogbo4(m): 8:54am On Oct 18, 2012
pls if you have hosted with them share if they are real or if you have any info about them. www.cloudhost.com.ng
Re: Cloudhost.com.ng Are They Real? by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 18, 2012
I THINK THEY ARE RELATIVELY NEW.
Re: Cloudhost.com.ng Are They Real? by nwaogbo4(m): 7:06pm On Oct 18, 2012
ok, and they have a good price for hosting.
Re: Cloudhost.com.ng Are They Real? by SureBiz(m): 10:03pm On Dec 15, 2012
They are real,
they have an office in Nigeria
I have all my websites with them
My sites have never had a down time since i started hosting with them in 2011
Chivita's Web Applications Runs on their platform,
Churches Host With them too
Some top Schools in Nigeria host on their platform too

Note: I have been hosting websites since 2002, for me to bring all my sites to their platform, i know what i saw and they are simply Good.
Re: Cloudhost.com.ng Are They Real? by SureBiz(m): 10:06pm On Dec 15, 2012
Just Did a reverse look up on cloudsms , its cloudhost's platform they use too,
Re: Cloudhost.com.ng Are They Real? by DualCore1: 8:08am On Dec 16, 2012
SureBiz: They are real,
they have an office in Nigeria
I have all my websites with them
My sites have never had a down time since i started hosting with them in 2011
Chivita's Web Applications Runs on their platform,
Churches Host With them too
Some top Schools in Nigeria host on their platform too

Note: I have been hosting websites since 2002, for me to bring all my sites to their platform, i know what i saw and they are simply Good.

SureBiz: Just Did a reverse look up on cloudsms , its cloudhost's platform they use too,

It won't take any normal person more than 3 minutes to go through your profile and see you are behind the said webhosting site. Hiding under the guise of a very satisfied user of your own service is lame. You should be coming out in the open to assure this OP that the said webhosting site has a Nairaland presence so he can "follow" your Nairaland ID and ask any troubling questions about the services he wants to go for.

I am not on the lookout as to where to host my sites however if I was, yours certainly would have been removed from my list of options as the first impression I have gotten is deception.

2 Likes

Re: Cloudhost.com.ng Are They Real? by william5: 9:44pm On Dec 16, 2012
Busted by DC grin

Sincerity goes a long way in this business.
Re: Cloudhost.com.ng Are They Real? by moty4all: 10:22am On Dec 17, 2012
lol... this is funny cause SUREBIZ u own cloudhost.com.ng.

This is not how to promote your hosting company by self deceit.

Dual Core:

It won't take any normal person more than 3 minutes to go through your profile and see you are behind the said webhosting site. Hiding under the guise of a very satisfied user of your own service is lame. You should be coming out in the open to assure this OP that the said webhosting site has a Nairaland presence so he can "follow" your Nairaland ID and ask any troubling questions about the services he wants to go for.

I am not on the lookout as to where to host my sites however if I was, yours certainly would have been removed from my list of options as the first impression I have gotten is deception.

(1) (Reply)

Free Facebook Groups & Pages Auto Poster / Whogohost Limited – Nigerian Hosting Company Launches Ultra Modern Office / Running A Site That Has Health And Fitness Content?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.