Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Have You Heard What Happened In HEAVEN Yesterday? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Heard What Happened In HEAVEN Yesterday? (2702 Views)

Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos / Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven / If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Heard What Happened In HEAVEN Yesterday? by Capnd143(m): 10:46am On Oct 18, 2012
This is no joke! Am writing it exatcly as it is a pastor whose name is reversed for the purpose of security said yesterday as he was driving along the road at evening (address and state name reserve) he saw an old man who was tired treking along the road and he offered him a lift! AS he was going the Old man said to him "HAVE YOU HEARD WHAT HAPPENED IN HEAVEN YESTERDAY ?" So they pastor replied to him"Are you sleeping and who are you to know what happened in heaven yesterday" the old man responded saying that yesterday God was so angry with mankind and he told his angels to pick up the trumpets and blow! The angels immediately toke up the trumpets to blow but just as the were about to blow! JESUS FELL AND BEGGED GOD TO HAVE MERCY THAT HIS SUFFERINGS FOR THE SALVATION OF MANKIND ON EARTH MAY NOT BE IN VAIN. He pleaded on behalf of the world! After God agreed and said "THIS IS THEIR LAST CHANCE" Jesus then ordered all the angels to come to the earth and gave the warning ,the old man said he was and angel in an old man's form and he was the angel that was sent to Nigeria, he then proved to the pastor he was an angel! And left thereafter! What do you have to say? Is Jesus coming this year or next year? Surely no one knows the hour, but surely the hour has come! Signs of endtime
Re: Have You Heard What Happened In HEAVEN Yesterday? by berylLOL(f): 11:31am On Oct 18, 2012
I have been seeing dis thing for 2weeks now, so how come urs happened yesterday again?.well I dunt believe it, dere ws anoda one i saw sef, d supposed Angel said Jesus christ used his hand to cover d trumpet as it was about to be blown..dat got me laffin.U guys shud stop being blasphemous all in d name of making people rapturable!
Re: Have You Heard What Happened In HEAVEN Yesterday? by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 18, 2012
This is a stale method nah. You guys should be innovative and look for another way of winning souls.
Re: Have You Heard What Happened In HEAVEN Yesterday? by Capnd143(m): 12:08pm On Oct 18, 2012
Am not the one that had the experience i got the news online so i just copied and pasted oh! I wonder how many versions of the news there is !Am not the one that had the experience i got the news online so i just copied and pasted oh! I wonder how many versions of the news there is !Am not the one that had the experience i got the news online so i just copied and pasted oh! I wonder how many versions of the news there is !
Re: Have You Heard What Happened In HEAVEN Yesterday? by seyibrown(f): 4:28pm On Oct 18, 2012
Please, reference such reports appropriately next time. Your post above does not at all indicate that it is 'copy and paste job', and creates the impression you heard or read teh pastor directly.
Re: Have You Heard What Happened In HEAVEN Yesterday? by OmoAlata(f): 4:43pm On Oct 18, 2012
berylLOL: I have been seeing dis thing for 2weeks now,

2 weeks? I saw it over a month ago smiley
Re: Have You Heard What Happened In HEAVEN Yesterday? by berylLOL(f): 6:06pm On Oct 18, 2012
Capnd143: Am not the one that had the experience i got the news online so i just copied and pasted oh! I wonder how many versions of the news there is !Am not the one that had the experience i got the news online so i just copied and pasted oh! I wonder how many versions of the news there is !Am not the one that had the experience i got the news online so i just copied and pasted oh! I wonder how many versions of the news there is !

don't just copy n paste anyfin
Re: Have You Heard What Happened In HEAVEN Yesterday? by alexleo(m): 7:14pm On Oct 18, 2012
I think i saw this around this july 2012. Enough of it pls. Old man or no old man, Jesus is coming soon. Be prepared. No one knows when it ll be.

(1) (Reply)

Prophecies Of Bishop Solomon Koleayo, Diamond Life Church Abuja HQ For Year 2014 / Michaiel Jackson Is In Hell & A Message For You / What Is Jesus Christ Doing Presently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.