Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Pictures Of Omotola At The Premiere Of Her Movie In London - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Omotola At The Premiere Of Her Movie In London (17723 Views)

Omotola At The Queen Of England's 90th Birthday Celebration / Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos / Students Mob Omotola At Government Girls College , Agege (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Omotola At The Premiere Of Her Movie In London by topeorekoy(m): 11:22am On Oct 18, 2012
Re: Pictures Of Omotola At The Premiere Of Her Movie In London by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 18, 2012
Must they always take pictures of her "Side-View". angry angry angry

Nice pics though. wink

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Omotola At The Premiere Of Her Movie In London by Cikoloko(m): 12:49pm On Oct 18, 2012
nice pix...........

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Omotola At The Premiere Of Her Movie In London by manugbo(m): 12:50pm On Oct 18, 2012
wink
Re: Pictures Of Omotola At The Premiere Of Her Movie In London by Burger01(m): 12:52pm On Oct 18, 2012
So? How would her pictures change my life?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Omotola At The Premiere Of Her Movie In London by anitank(f): 12:53pm On Oct 18, 2012
She's getting old

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Omotola At The Premiere Of Her Movie In London by timpaker(m): 12:53pm On Oct 18, 2012
I swear i could stand on those a$$ curves and never fall!!! cool cool cool cool
Re: Pictures Of Omotola At The Premiere Of Her Movie In London by sunkoye: 12:54pm On Oct 18, 2012
undecided
Re: Pictures Of Omotola At The Premiere Of Her Movie In London by Cuddlemii: 12:54pm On Oct 18, 2012
nice...looking good

no be person simple and still looks sexy and hawt
Re: Pictures Of Omotola At The Premiere Of Her Movie In London by denony(m): 12:54pm On Oct 18, 2012
gorgeous woman
Re: Pictures Of Omotola At The Premiere Of Her Movie In London by claremont(m): 12:55pm On Oct 18, 2012
Sweet-looking lady, even after having so many kids.
Re: Pictures Of Omotola At The Premiere Of Her Movie In London by Cuddlemii: 1:00pm On Oct 18, 2012
anitank: She's getting old

omo her old still better abeg. her face still makes sense na. abi wetin u think?
saw some of those actresses in some celeb's bday and I was like what? Shey their cream don finish ni?
repercussions and consequences of using bleaching creams, it will take it toll later on
Re: Pictures Of Omotola At The Premiere Of Her Movie In London by Slyp: 1:00pm On Oct 18, 2012
o maaa this shape eehhhmmmm is appreciable ooo for life
Re: Pictures Of Omotola At The Premiere Of Her Movie In London by Horus(m): 1:01pm On Oct 18, 2012
Re: Pictures Of Omotola At The Premiere Of Her Movie In London by sayso: 1:01pm On Oct 18, 2012
sweet
Re: Pictures Of Omotola At The Premiere Of Her Movie In London by Iaz93: 1:02pm On Oct 18, 2012
A bit pOsh
Re: Pictures Of Omotola At The Premiere Of Her Movie In London by Olaone1: 1:04pm On Oct 18, 2012
I can see, London's really agog undecided undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Omotola At The Premiere Of Her Movie In London by eminemkayc: 1:07pm On Oct 18, 2012
She's now lookin old and almost expiring and has to hide all the age features with the heavy make-up. . . anyways,its one sure destination of every woman/lady. . . they're like a time-dependent exponential/polynomial function. . . They're at their peak in their twenties and start lookin scary from their mid-30s. . . . except for a few though. . .
Re: Pictures Of Omotola At The Premiere Of Her Movie In London by jigawatts(m): 1:07pm On Oct 18, 2012
She's grown big ....... Nothing last forever, she is still pretty tho, but Age is telling CLEARLY grin
Re: Pictures Of Omotola At The Premiere Of Her Movie In London by mejai(m): 1:07pm On Oct 18, 2012
Mehn! U look damn hot. Sexy MILF. Bia omotola husband(capt), giv me ur wife for 2wks let me satisfy my soul, biko nu. Only u no suppose dey enjoy dis raw beauty o.
Re: Pictures Of Omotola At The Premiere Of Her Movie In London by Horus(m): 1:09pm On Oct 18, 2012
Re: Pictures Of Omotola At The Premiere Of Her Movie In London by LaParisienne(f): 1:09pm On Oct 18, 2012
I don't ever get the fuss about this woman undecided undecided

Omotala needs to put away the amala and hit the gym ASAP.

She's not againg well too. Grossly overhyped.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Omotola At The Premiere Of Her Movie In London by dunmorris(m): 1:10pm On Oct 18, 2012
How Has It affect The PRIZE of African Golden Mourn aka Ga**r!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Omotola At The Premiere Of Her Movie In London by safarigirl(f): 1:13pm On Oct 18, 2012
na only Omotola do the premier?
Why all of them dey do premier for London? How many times has a London production been premiered in Nigeria?

First dress, I loved the front, the back? I hate suede on clothes, just something distasteful....cheap, love the second dress though
Re: Pictures Of Omotola At The Premiere Of Her Movie In London by pingo(m): 1:17pm On Oct 18, 2012
Choi!!! Captain dey enjoy o!!!!!! tongue
Re: Pictures Of Omotola At The Premiere Of Her Movie In London by Mcleo007(m): 1:28pm On Oct 18, 2012
Take banana till you go yo.. grin Life of a Milf. cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Omotola At The Premiere Of Her Movie In London by animari(f): 1:29pm On Oct 18, 2012
anitank: She's getting old
. Miaaauw miaaauw ......... Jealousy makes u nasty.... She is gorgeous and you know it!!! Heavens let the sun shine on someone else please!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Omotola At The Premiere Of Her Movie In London by NosaHenry(m): 1:30pm On Oct 18, 2012
HQ: Must they always take pictures of her "Side-View". angry angry angry

Nice pics though. wink
Because that is her asset
Re: Pictures Of Omotola At The Premiere Of Her Movie In London by nikkyshyne(f): 1:41pm On Oct 18, 2012
jokes apart. The purple dress is ugly undecided

The length isnt working for me. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Omotola At The Premiere Of Her Movie In London by Sagytarius(m): 1:50pm On Oct 18, 2012
wobish! So Nigeria premiers all the F-rated films. SMDH
Re: Pictures Of Omotola At The Premiere Of Her Movie In London by crackhouse(m): 2:04pm On Oct 18, 2012
the results of all her make ups and finishing touches in her 20s are now surfacing. she looks like a fine doll now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

OAP Dotun Slams Radio Employers Who Only Look For People With Phonetics / Kim And Kanye's Daughter Is North West / Olamide Unveiled As The New Face Of Play TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.