Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Peace Estate - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Peace Estate (4315 Views)

picture of 2 Acres Of Land For Sale In Peace Estate Sangotedo 7m each / Peace Estate Surulere Now On Sale!!! / Plots Of Land For Sale At Peace Estate & Small London, Ipaja, Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peace Estate by Dayo3(m): 12:27pm On Oct 18, 2012
Peace Estate is situated along ELANRANGBE expressway,off lekki/epe expressway in ibeju-lekki LGA of Lagos state.The estate will have over 2500 housing unit of varous kind;apartment,bungalows,semi detached,duplexes,fully detached duplexes,and recreational facilities plus extras.

Peace Estate is a strategically and uniquely located estate with proximity to the upcoming New Lagos and Lekki Free Trade Zone. It is designed for a calm and quite living, a life void of interruption or unwanted actions; omo onile trauma, armed robbery and the like vises. The estate is situated along Elerangbe Road, off Lekki – Epe expressway in Ibeju Local Government Area of Lagos State. Peace Estate is a unique residential estate, it offers a superb recreational and amazing infrastructural facilities. It is an excellent environment planned into layouts for service plots and properties development. Ownership of land in this estate scheme has a flexible and affordable payment plan, with a fixed initial down payment and subsequent installment payment makes subscribers or investors comfortable owners of properties in this estate. It is land- acquisition made easy. Subscribers are allowed to build to their architectural taste and design.

The other neighborhood attractions that have put down roots and activities around Peace Estate are proposed international Airport and Seaport, Catholic University, City of Hope Estate, Solidarity Estate, Amen Estate, Proposed Refinery, Lagos Business School Permanent site, Angel park, International Market, etc

SERENITY IN COMMUNAL NEIGHBOURHOOD
Yesterday is over, invest in tomorrow, invest in PEACE ESTATE

Price per Plot: N800,000 (Outright Purchase)
N 1 Million (2 equal installment)

For further inquiries and site inspection, please call:

Email: email rd.continentalservicesltd@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Peace Estate by Dayo3(m): 12:37pm On Oct 18, 2012
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS FOR PEACE ESTATE

Q. Where Is Peace Estate?
A. Peace Estate is located at Ibeju Lekki along Elerangbe Expressway

Q. What are the names of other estates and institutions within km radius of peace estate?
A. Amen Estate, Catholic University, Lagos Business School Permanent Site, Islamic National Congress H/Q, Solidarity Estate,
Proposed International Airport, Proposed Refinery, International Market of Ibeju-Lekki and City of Hope Estate.

Q. Who is the developer of peace estate?
A. Titanic Global Limited

Q. What is the price per plot?
A. N750, 000.00 outright payment and
N900,000 three equal installment payment plan also available

Q. What is the size per plot?
A. 648sqm or 60ft x 120ft or 18m x 36m i.e. Standard plot.

Q. What is the modality of the Estate?
A. It is going to be a gated estate with quality infrastructures put in place and it is going to be strictly residential

Q. What happens if a bigger or lesser size of land is allocated to me?
A. If land allocated is less than standard size price will be pro-rated and excess payment refunded and if land is bigger vice
versa.

Q. Is there any encumbrance on the land?
A. No.

Q. What type of infrastructure will the developer provided?
A. Perimeter fencing, earth road, transformer and connection with national grid for electricity, borehole water and
recreational park and facilities.

Q. What other payments do I make apart from payment for the land?
A: Payment for survey and documentation fees.

Q: What do I get after completion of payment for the land?
A: Letter of allocation and a Deed of Assignment.

Q: What type of title does the company have on the land?
A: Lagos State Gazette, Governor Consent, Land Information Certificate free from Govt. Acquisition and a Global C of O in
process.

Q: Does Titanic Global Ltd have a power of Attorney?
A: Yes.

Q: What happens if I cannot complete payment after the initial payments and some monthly subscription made?
A: If for whatever reason you could not continue with the programme, we will Resale the Land for you

Q: Can I pay a deposit and pay the balance any time within the duration of the tenure chosen e.g. 6 months, 12 months?
A: Yes, as long you buy during the particular promo period.

Q: Does Titanic Global Ltd Charge Interest on the balance of payment?
A: The transaction is market free.

Q: Can I start construction or building on the land now that I have completed Payment?
A: Allocation will be made after 60days of completion of payment, thereafter you can start to build.

Q: Is there any restriction as to the type of building I can put up?
A: There are different types of building but strictly residential. Shops are not allowed in residential areas and public
bungalow popularly called face me I face you is also not allowed in the estate.

Q: Is there any time limit to commence work on my land after allocation?
A: You have up to 2 years to build but you must control the weeds.

Q: If I pay out rightly for the land, do I get discount?
A: Yes, negotiable.

Q: Is electricity going to be 24/7?
A: No, unless by private arrangement by Estate Owners Association.

Q: Is there going to be a central borehole?
A: Yes, at designated points.

Q: Will each house have access to water?
A: Yes, by subscription.

Q: Who will be responsible for building plan approval cost?
A: The individual subscriber.

Q: What are other services available in Peace Estate?
A: Gated communities, Architectural design, Property management security and Mortgage support and Building consultancy.
Re: Peace Estate by Dayo3(m): 3:00pm On Oct 18, 2012
INFORMATION ABOUT LEKKI

Lekki To say the least, lekki is today one of the most prized real estate market in Nigeria following closely the two leading glants; Ikoyi and Victoria Island. The indications are however high that the possibility of Lekki catching up with these two locations is merely a matter of time.

The rating of Lekki as one of the most sought after real estate market is not unconnection with the fact that currently over 20 high-end estates dots the axis with property prices now in the region of N200million and above. Gradually, the middle class is finding it almost difficult to find a footing while the low-income earner seems nearly pushed out of the market.

The Big question is: Has the low income group been totally reicted from the Lekki property market? Not qulte! Current investigation has that while most part of the Lekki axis are today dominated by the high and middle and players, the low income group may not have been totally pushed out as there are quite a number of properties still available for the budget buyer in emerging markets around the axis. Most of these markets however fall between Lekki PhaseII-Ajah and the entire Ibeju Lekki axis towards Epe.

These areas have in recent times seen appreciable property price increases but despite that, they possess the highest deposit of budget properties now rarely found in Lekki. However, notwithstanding their low income status, these areas make an interesting mix of highly developed estates and rural areas. From Lekki PhaseII to Ajah junction to Badore and to Ibeju Lekki down to Eleko, there are over 10 upper-midle end and middle-end estates with state of the heat infrastructure. Some of the estates in the axis are The Eleganza Gardens, Royal Garden Estate, Cooperative Villa, Crown Estate, Fara Park, Amen Estate to mention a few. As a result of novel developments in the areas, properties in the undeveloped neighbourhood have in recent times shown appreciate increases.

An example is Olugborogan Village just opposite Rasak Okoya’s Estate which had in 2003 a plot land selling for N500, 000, and mid last year a frontline estate surveyor put the value of the same plot at N11million. Also an area like Badore with a plot of land selling for N600, 000 in 2004 just outside the Cooperative Villa now has same plots going for between N6million to N8million. Most of these locations are few Kilometres from VGC which currently has a plot of land going for N70 to N80million.

These budget areas of the Lekki aixs are already also anticipated to gallop in the next few years as most government developmental projects are marked for development the area. Prominent among few kilometers after Eleko Beach which is also expected to include the Deep sea Port and the largest Polyethylene making Factory in the world.

Also on the axis are several international resort centres like the 21 holes golf course at Igbekodo Siriwon beachfront at Ibaju-Lekki. Another factor, speculators are using as a yardstick to predict the possible boom is the ongoing widening of the Lekki-Epe expressway which is expected to open up the area the more and ease the stress of congestion.
Re: Peace Estate by Dayo3(m): 5:28pm On Oct 18, 2012
Still Available.
Re: Peace Estate by jumpmasta(m): 6:18pm On Oct 18, 2012
What level of development is the Estate now?
Re: Peace Estate by Dayo3(m): 9:52pm On Oct 18, 2012
Currently Cleared.
Re: Peace Estate by Dayo3(m): 8:10am On Oct 19, 2012
Still Available
Re: Peace Estate by Dayo3(m): 11:45am On Oct 19, 2012
RDCSL.
Re: Peace Estate by Dayo3(m): 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2012
Still Available.
Re: Peace Estate by Dayo3(m): 8:48am On Oct 20, 2012
Still selling fast !
Re: Peace Estate by Dayo3(m): 11:54am On Oct 20, 2012
Still Selling !
Re: Peace Estate by Dayo3(m): 3:44pm On Oct 20, 2012
Still Selling !!!
Re: Peace Estate by Dayo3(m): 12:26pm On Oct 21, 2012
Still Selling Fast !
Re: Peace Estate by Dayo3(m): 4:29pm On Oct 21, 2012
Still Available !
Re: Peace Estate by Dayo3(m): 8:48am On Oct 22, 2012
Still Available.
Re: Peace Estate by Dayo3(m): 2:45pm On Oct 22, 2012
Still Available...
Re: Peace Estate by Dayo3(m): 8:19pm On Oct 22, 2012
Available...
Re: Peace Estate by Dayo3(m): 8:09am On Oct 23, 2012
Available.
Re: Peace Estate by Dayo3(m): 1:14pm On Oct 23, 2012
RDCSL.
Re: Peace Estate by Dayo3(m): 10:22pm On Oct 25, 2012
Still Selling Fast !!!
Re: Peace Estate by Dayo3(m): 12:43pm On Oct 26, 2012
RDCSL...
Re: Peace Estate by Dayo3(m): 6:54pm On Oct 26, 2012
Re: Peace Estate by jumpmasta(m): 11:13pm On Oct 26, 2012
Upload pictures na....it will help you undecided
Re: Peace Estate by Dayo3(m): 12:27pm On Oct 27, 2012
Cleared and currently being mapped out.
Re: Peace Estate by jideflash(m): 2:45am On Oct 29, 2012
I'm interested. 08061156610

(1) (Reply)

WHY PAYING 250k Per Acre..when You Can Get An Acre For 80k / Plots Available @ Arm's Golf And Country Estate - Lakowe Lakes, Lekki / DECENT AND AFFORDABLE GUEST HOUSES IN LEKKI-AJAH With 24HOUR ELECTRICITY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.