Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Picture Of Kelly Handsome In Secondary School. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Kelly Handsome In Secondary School. (14367 Views)

Who Looks More Handsome In Their Latest Selfie? Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide / Who Looks More Handsome In Their Latest Selfie ....DAVIDO VS. WIZKID / 2faze Younger Brother Rated As 2013 Most Handsome In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Kelly Handsome In Secondary School. by NET1(m): 12:43pm On Oct 18, 2012
LOL..... I just remember when me and this dude were taking Piano lessons - way back in Government College, Owerri.....see, how time flies

.NET

Re: Picture Of Kelly Handsome In Secondary School. by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:40pm On Oct 18, 2012
Op you should be the one pointing @ the camera then.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Kelly Handsome In Secondary School. by Afam4eva(m): 3:21pm On Oct 18, 2012
The picture looks like a painting.
Re: Picture Of Kelly Handsome In Secondary School. by MadCow1: 3:22pm On Oct 18, 2012
4000 Dollar tattoo... NEXT
Re: Picture Of Kelly Handsome In Secondary School. by Abujafood: 3:25pm On Oct 18, 2012
OP

Was he also known as Kelly handsome back then?
Re: Picture Of Kelly Handsome In Secondary School. by Don4life: 3:27pm On Oct 18, 2012
.NET:
LOL..... I just remember when me and this dude were taking Piano lessons - way back in Government College, Owerri.....see, how time flies

.NET
he luks so calm
Re: Picture Of Kelly Handsome In Secondary School. by nosagold(m): 3:29pm On Oct 18, 2012
Na public school him go?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Kelly Handsome In Secondary School. by Don4life: 3:35pm On Oct 18, 2012
nosa gold: Na public school him go?
nah wetin u see so nah...why r u asking again
Re: Picture Of Kelly Handsome In Secondary School. by bunchyproject(m): 3:39pm On Oct 18, 2012
Owerri first son
Re: Picture Of Kelly Handsome In Secondary School. by Don4life: 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2012
twhizzy19: A man killed his wife.I saw the picture on ncaforum.tk
wat bizness has the man got 2 do wit kelly handsome?
Re: Picture Of Kelly Handsome In Secondary School. by HealNigeria: 3:45pm On Oct 18, 2012
boy shall grow,
Re: Picture Of Kelly Handsome In Secondary School. by MyneWhite1(f): 3:45pm On Oct 18, 2012
Is that Government college Owerri? That school had piano's? Wow.

Nigerians are really very strong and talented. To make it in Nigeria is an uphill battle.

All the best to him.
Re: Picture Of Kelly Handsome In Secondary School. by slimming: 3:48pm On Oct 18, 2012
That is the miracle of destiny and fulfillment.
Re: Picture Of Kelly Handsome In Secondary School. by Don4life: 3:50pm On Oct 18, 2012
slimming: That is the miracle of destiny and fulfillment.
yeah
Re: Picture Of Kelly Handsome In Secondary School. by Shaw007(m): 4:00pm On Oct 18, 2012
Okay
Re: Picture Of Kelly Handsome In Secondary School. by Super1759: 4:00pm On Oct 18, 2012
@OP, I believe you are the one pointing your finger in that pix. Mehn, you get big head no be small

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Kelly Handsome In Secondary School. by Don4life: 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2012
Super1759: @OP, I believe you are the one pointing your finger in that pix. Mehn, you get big head no be small
hahhahahhaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Picture Of Kelly Handsome In Secondary School. by StarblackM: 4:07pm On Oct 18, 2012
afam4eva: The picture looks like a painting.
Afam how this picture take resemble painting?
Re: Picture Of Kelly Handsome In Secondary School. by NET1(m): 4:08pm On Oct 18, 2012
Super1759: @OP, I believe you are the one pointing your finger in that pix. Mehn, you get big head no be small

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

No, that's not me. My picture is on my profile.

The guy in the picture (pointing his finger) was actually actually called 'Head of States'. cheesy cheesy cheesy
I hear he now works in one bank like that..... (chei, see when Men were boys).

.NET
Re: Picture Of Kelly Handsome In Secondary School. by evatee(m): 4:15pm On Oct 18, 2012
@OP....I have few questions for u
1. what year was d pix takn?
2. Do you still keep in touch with Kelly Handsome?
3. What name do they call u in secondary skool? Just to be sure it's not "hammer head of horror"
I'll appreciate it if u post a recent pix of ur urself.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Kelly Handsome In Secondary School. by NET1(m): 4:19pm On Oct 18, 2012
eva_tee: @OP....I have few questions for u
1. what year was d pix takn? 1997

2. Do you still keep in touch with Kelly Handsome? No, we lost contact after secondary school. Phone never come out dat time...lol

3. What name do they call u in secondary skool? Just to be sure it's not "hammer head of horror" hahahaha....You no well. Ok. they used to call me "Jojo"

I'll appreciate it if u post a recent pix of ur urself. Aunty, check my profile. The pic there is a recent one.
Re: Picture Of Kelly Handsome In Secondary School. by zuchyblink(m): 4:29pm On Oct 18, 2012
government college owerri.de school don produce great men.
Re: Picture Of Kelly Handsome In Secondary School. by chymystique(f): 4:39pm On Oct 18, 2012
Govt college was one of d best secondary schools in owerri bac den.... Kelly was lookin ugly den... ℓ☺ℓ

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Kelly Handsome In Secondary School. by Don4life: 4:47pm On Oct 18, 2012
.NET:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

No, that's not me. My picture is on my profile.

The guy in the picture (pointing his finger) was actually actually called 'Head of States'. cheesy cheesy cheesy
I hear he now works in one bank like that..... (chei, see when Men were boys).

.NET
ur head in ur profile is jst half of dt guys head.... grin
Re: Picture Of Kelly Handsome In Secondary School. by Foxybone(m): 5:06pm On Oct 18, 2012
When I saw your head, i could not help but burst out laughing... No be small thing.... Are you sure you are not the one pointing at the camera... But pardon me, you be my big bros, so I mean no disrespect....

Hahahahahahahahahahahaahaha

Hahahahahahaahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahah

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Kelly Handsome In Secondary School. by AlterEgoTM: 5:17pm On Oct 18, 2012
nosa gold: Na public school him go?
So When did that become a crime

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Kelly Handsome In Secondary School. by GOZILLA(m): 5:43pm On Oct 18, 2012
Bia joshua take ye time! O gini na eme gi? Chere ka Ogbonna nu na ikporo ya head of state na nairaland!
Re: Picture Of Kelly Handsome In Secondary School. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 18, 2012
Orange BookBag, Cyan Aqua Shaded Pants.

Oh...Ok
Re: Picture Of Kelly Handsome In Secondary School. by NET1(m): 6:26pm On Oct 18, 2012
GOZILLA: Bia joshua take ye time! O gini na eme gi? Chere ka Ogbonna nu na ikporo ya head of state na nairaland!

Gozie, how far? Longest time..... Ogbonna no go vex. Dat was his nickname na. cheesy cheesy cheesy Meanwhile, where's been?
Re: Picture Of Kelly Handsome In Secondary School. by NEROSKY(m): 6:28pm On Oct 18, 2012
wetin concern us naw,, sad
abeg wey my galoon make i go buy fuel joor!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dakore Akande Hot Or Not? / 50 Best Dressed Men In Nigeria… Mode Men Magazine Cover / Photo: Olamide And His Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.