Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,850 members, 7,956,189 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:21 AM

Help Me Find And Delete Tonto Dikeh's Songs From My System - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Help Me Find And Delete Tonto Dikeh's Songs From My System (569 Views)

Download All The Songs From Calabar/efik Rap Group Okpo Records (Upper x etc) / Top 20 HIT Songs From Nigeria In 2013 [february - March] / Favourite Songs From The Golden Age Of Nigerian Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Find And Delete Tonto Dikeh's Songs From My System by eyenCalabar(m): 1:08pm On Oct 18, 2012
Hi Nairalanders,

I need an urgent help right now please. I came to NL yesterday and on the frontpage, I saw two songs by Tonto Dikeh (Itz Ova and Hi), so I decided to open the thread and download them to have a feel. Though I was warned never to download those songs else I may end up regretting, I wouldn't listen but went ahead to download them just to feel the girl. The songs started fine but within some few seconds away I started realizing that I was never the same again. My tummy started making noise and turning, my head became so heavy and aching and I immediately screamed that someone should help stop the playback. After a while when I became a bit stable I started looking for the song to delete them from my system but I couldn't find them again. I don't know where they are hidden right now or if it has develop into virus and this would cause more damages for me. Please help me remove this two songs from my system. I don't want to listen to the second one again. Moderator, I know my post may sound stuupid to you but you can help put it on frontpage for quick intervention to my problem. Nairalanders, please help me out. I am sorry for not heeding to your warnings. Am really sorry.

(1) (Reply)

Harrysong Ft Timaya – Ogogoro / May D Drops New Single / H-man's August Pee Signs Mike Anyasodo, Rebrands As Imike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.