Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

When I Was A Kid Game - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / When I Was A Kid Game (1040 Views)

A Kid Can Solve This Faster Than You Can / ╚►When I Meet A 9ralander!◄╝ / When I Meet A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When I Was A Kid Game by Jamesmelbin(m): 2:05pm On Oct 18, 2012
guys,
this one is non or less a game but we'll definately find it interesting as it goes on. the thing is that we all still remember some if not all of the funny / odd thing we used to do when we were just a kid.
Lets know what each of us use to do then. And lets know who wins.
i start... WHEN I WAS A KID i used play with long orange peels and even use it as necklace.
Re: When I Was A Kid Game by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 20, 2012
When I was a kid,I used to feed my teddy bears peanut butter before bed
Re: When I Was A Kid Game by Jamesmelbin(m): 9:57pm On Oct 26, 2012
When I was a kid... I use to shout out when the rain is falling and my voice wont be heard.
Re: When I Was A Kid Game by jamace(m): 9:34am On Oct 27, 2012
When I was a kid I loved playing football in the rain.
Re: When I Was A Kid Game by Emmyk(m): 5:41pm On Nov 01, 2012
when i was a kid i use to think only our house in our hometown bears the town's name alone. so when we enter our town, i will say we are not yet there, not untill we enter our house
Re: When I Was A Kid Game by Jamesmelbin(m): 5:14am On Nov 03, 2012
when i was a kid i use to pretend like i was sleeping anytime my mum returns from work

(1) (Reply)

Brain Storming Question / 2-3 Odds Every Day / How Can I Successfully Install Option File On Pes19 Using Ps4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.