Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Is Mtn Nig Not Really A Scam ? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Is Mtn Nig Not Really A Scam ? (1674 Views)

Jumia 2015 Black Fridays Sales In Nigeria Is A Scam / MTN Happy Hour Browsing Is A Scam / Walking Surrounding The Keep Is Not Really Good Enough If You Are Purchasing Wor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Mtn Nig Not Really A Scam ? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 18, 2012
This is becoming unbecoming of all these network providers in Nigeria and my present experience is with Mtn.

Some months back mtn advertised that once you load recharge card you will be given free calls and free sms , they only stated when the promo will lapse but they fail to state the time limit in-which those that got the free call and sms must use it or forfeit it, i accumulated a total of about 60,000naira as free call but what really surprises me is that i have not being able to use a single 200naira from this amount and each time i call the customer care they will always tell me they have network issue and they are working on it and will communicate me via sms "very very soon" , as if that is not enough , just 10minutes ago i checked my balance and lo and behold it was stated that by 31st of this month they will wipe-off the whole 60,000 if i dont use it , i quickly call the customer care again concerning my not being able to use the 60,000k and was told they are still having network issue and will notify me once its okay , the customer care agent that spoke with me also told me categorically that they will surely wipe-off the 60,000 by 31st of this month and that they are "very sorry for that"

Now dear Nairalander , IS THIS NOT REALLY A CRIMINAL ACT FROM MTN ? CAN THEY ALSO TRY THIS IN SOUTH AFRICA ?
Re: Is Mtn Nig Not Really A Scam ? by saintneo(m): 7:04pm On Oct 19, 2012
Protest to NCC. When you call mtn CC record your conversation. Send mails to head NCC, with photo evidence and voice
Re: Is Mtn Nig Not Really A Scam ? by hunter121: 4:42am On Oct 21, 2012
Re: Is Mtn Nig Not Really A Scam ? by arism0902: 7:46am On Oct 22, 2012
Not pretend to be silent but have no strength to complain. [img]http://www.forexchartingsoftware.info/pc.gif[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Rofvape Witcher Stalin 40W E-pipe Style Starter Kit / Baby Monkey Clings To Its Dead Mother as Leopard Clamps Her Lifeless Body(Pix) / How To Increase The Ram Of Your Android With Better Explanations(check This)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.