Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,775 members, 7,820,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Importers secret as wayout for biginners... - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Importers secret as wayout for biginners... (1599 Views)

IBL LOGISTICS FREE WAREHOUSING & DELIVERY SERVICE WITHIN LAGOS FOR MINI IMPORTER / The Mini Importers Bible - 100% FREE DOWNLOAD! / A4 Copier Paper Importers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importers secret as wayout for biginners... by b4billgate: 7:01pm On Oct 18, 2012
We import goods from countries like china. But nw we need partners as many as posible but this vacancy is for limited period because we have to prepare ourself for the upcoming importation and then it wil be based on the number of partners we have gotten.send me an email at b4billgate @ gmail . com. So act fast. We wil even teach u how to do this same biz we are into with litle capital,if u are chosen or nt.Where you are located is also our target to reach the customers. Send ur name, email and location first but let the subject of the mail shd be 'importing partner' Thanks.
Re: Importers secret as wayout for biginners... by obisage(m): 7:59pm On Oct 18, 2012
What evidence is suggesting that this is not scam?
Re: Importers secret as wayout for biginners... by b4billgate: 9:56pm On Oct 18, 2012
This is simply true, is nt scam at all. We didnt beleive some useful information again all because scamers are everywhere,i mean everywhere. Am using this medium to promise u guys that if u didnt thank me back,i mean the sellected ones that try to put a little trial. A TRIAL WILL SURELY CONVINCE U.
Re: Importers secret as wayout for biginners... by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 18, 2012
What product do you import from china and how much can i invest in the biz... Will the be reciept for any money paiid... Will you be hold responsible if i lost the mony
Re: Importers secret as wayout for biginners... by b4billgate: 10:39pm On Oct 18, 2012
thanks so much 4 dat good question. Thats why i said u shd send a mail to my email. Puting 'importing partner' as the subject. And u have everything u want. Nt everything we can discus here. Make it snapy
Re: Importers secret as wayout for biginners... by b4billgate: 10:41pm On Oct 18, 2012
thanks so much 4 dat good question. Thats why i said u shd send a mail to my email. Puting 'importing partner' as the subject. And u have everything u want.. Make it snapy.
Re: Importers secret as wayout for biginners... by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 18, 2012
sent

1 Like

Re: Importers secret as wayout for biginners... by b4billgate: 11:29am On Oct 19, 2012
I CANT BELIEVE SOME GUYS ARE STILL THINKING IF THIS IS REAL OR NOT......
DO AS I SAID, I MEAN SEND UR NAME AND EMAIL TO B4BILLGATE @ GMAIL . COM.....
PUTTING "IMPORTING PARTNER' AS THE SUBJECT. AND SEE IF IS TRUE OR NOT.....
TO THOSE THAT HAS DONE THAT, AWAIT THE WHOLE GIST....
Re: Importers secret as wayout for biginners... by b4billgate: 11:41am On Oct 19, 2012
OKAY............

MAYBE YOU SHOULD MAKE A TRIAL THEN.............

AM REPEATING THIS SIMPLY BECAUSE WE WANT TO PREPARE OUR SELF FOR THE NEXT IMPORTATION......

ANY NUMBER OF PARTNERS TILL SUNDAY AND BY MONDAY WE SEND ALL WHAT YOU NEED..... SHEKENAH!!!!!!
Re: Importers secret as wayout for biginners... by b4billgate: 11:43am On Oct 19, 2012
so act fast by sending ur name and email with the subject as " importing partner"

Am waiting
Re: Importers secret as wayout for biginners... by b4billgate: 12:10pm On Oct 19, 2012
Let me give anybody interested in been a partner in this importing business the grace of this weekend to send there name and email to b4billgate @ gmail .com and by monday morning, they all have it all. so wait no more to send your mail and put "importing partner" as the subject of the mail............
Re: Importers secret as wayout for biginners... by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 19, 2012
Call me on 0 8 0 2 3 9 4 9 9 2 2
Re: Importers secret as wayout for biginners... by stpat1(m): 5:16pm On Oct 19, 2012
No email no number. So how do we contact you with the email?
Re: Importers secret as wayout for biginners... by b4billgate: 5:24pm On Oct 19, 2012
so wait no more to send your name and email and put "importing partner" as the subject of the email to b4billgate @ gmail , com............ by that you have it all.
Re: Importers secret as wayout for biginners... by b4billgate: 7:33pm On Oct 19, 2012
stpat1: No email no number. So how do we contact you with the email?
send your name and email and put "importing partner" as the subject of the email to b4billgate @ gmail
Re: Importers secret as wayout for biginners... by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 19, 2012
b4billgate:
send your name and email and put "importing partner" as the subject of the email to b4billgate @ gmail
guessuareascammer.... Isentyouemailbutyoudidnotreply

1 Like

Re: Importers secret as wayout for biginners... by b4billgate: 4:51am On Oct 20, 2012
I said Let me give anybody interested in been a partner in this importing business the grace of this weekend to send there name and email to b4billgate @ gmail .com and by monday morning, they all have it all. so wait no more to send your mail and put "importing partner" as the subject of the mail............[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][/size][size=8pt]
Re: Importers secret as wayout for biginners... by b4billgate: 5:10am On Oct 20, 2012
I HAVE BEEN SEEING YOUR MAIL...........

SO DONT WORRY, MONDAY IS ALREADY HERE.........

anybody interested in been a partner in this importing business the grace of this weekend

to send there name and email to b4billgate @ gmail .com and by monday morning, they all have it all.

so wait no more to send your mail and put "importing partner" as the subject of the mail............[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][/size][size=8pt]
Re: Importers secret as wayout for biginners... by chemashie(m): 5:33am On Oct 20, 2012
Instead of dropping only ur email alone, why not include your phone number for people to send the detail to your phone. Email is very fast to open & close and anybody can scam people with email. Am an importer and wouldn‘t mind partnering with you to xpand my business. www.facebook.com/NaijaMarketPlace.
What about that?
Re: Importers secret as wayout for biginners... by b4billgate: 5:41am On Oct 20, 2012
THANKS.........ALOT

I WANT TO USE THAT WAY TO KNOW HOW SERIOUS INTERESTED ONES IS....

TO SEND JUST AN EMAIL TO B4BILLGATE @ GMAIL . COM USING "IMPORTING PARTNER" AS THE SUBJECT OF THE MAIL......
FOR THIS BIG CHANCE....

STILL WAITING FOR MORE MAILS......

MONDAY WILL MAKE YOU A PARTNER........
Re: Importers secret as wayout for biginners... by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 20, 2012
Oga go sidon jor. Why wait till monday whèn u r sure of what u want to offer. Then u should have wait for other people to till monday instead of shouting SEND SEND SEND. OLE
Re: Importers secret as wayout for biginners... by chemashie(m): 7:48am On Oct 20, 2012
oluface: Oga go sidon jor. Why wait till monday whèn u r sure of what u want to offer. Then u should have wait for other people to till monday instead of shouting SEND SEND SEND. OLE
You don‘t have to be harsh on him & never to pass judgement on him until he scams you or anyone. I think he is using some strategies to gather more followers for now. You can hardly scam or fool anyone here without u being bursted.
@ op, don‘t be discouraged if what u r doing is right.
Re: Importers secret as wayout for biginners... by b4billgate: 8:16am On Oct 20, 2012
JUST MAKE A TRIAL AND AM ASSURING YOU THAT A TRIAL WILL CONVINCE YOU....

OK!!!!

CHECK YOUR MAIL BEFORE 9A.M ON MONDAY

AND BY THEN YOU WILL BE HAPPY TO TELL ME A BIG THANK YOU!!!

TO SEND JUST AN EMAIL TO B4BILLGATE @ GMAIL . COM USING "IMPORTING PARTNER" AS THE SUBJECT OF THE MAIL......
FOR THIS BIG CHANCE....

STILL WAITING FOR MORE MAILS......

MONDAY WILL MAKE YOU A PARTNER........
Re: Importers secret as wayout for biginners... by b4billgate: 10:12pm On Oct 21, 2012
I HAVE BEEN SEEING YOUR
MAIL...........
10HOURS TO GO...TO THOSE THAT HAVE SENT IT...SO DONT WORRY, CHECK UR EMAIL STARTING BY 9AM 2MORO. A TRIAL WIL CONVINCE U
Re: Importers secret as wayout for biginners... by b4billgate: 10:20pm On Oct 21, 2012
SEND UR
NAME AND EMAIL TO
B4BILLGATE @ GMAIL . COM.....
PUTTING "IMPORTING
PARTNER' AS THE SUBJECT.
AND WAIT FOR THE NEXT 10HOURS TO HAVE IT AL
Re: Importers secret as wayout for biginners... by b4billgate: 10:28am On Oct 22, 2012
WAIT NO MORE TO CHECK YOUR MAIL COS HAVE SENT IT TO SELECTED ONES.

THANKS ALOT...

IF YOU DIDNT SEE ANYTHING FROM ME, KINDLY WAIT TILL NEXT WEEK..
Re: Importers secret as wayout for biginners... by b4billgate: 10:29am On Oct 22, 2012
BEFORE NEXT WEEK, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED YOU CAN SENT YOUR EMAIL TO B4BILLGATE @ GMAIL . COM USING "IMPORTING PARTNER" AS THE SUBJECT OF THE MAIL......
FOR THIS BIG CHANCE....
THANKS
Re: Importers secret as wayout for biginners... by the121biz1: 7:22am On Oct 24, 2012
another ebook seller. I thought you said partnership. How come it is now ebook.
Re: Importers secret as wayout for biginners... by b4billgate: 12:17pm On Oct 24, 2012
To those that have the ebook, u are already a partner of this importing bizness. This type of partnership, u have more than 100percent profit to ur investment unlike the type of partnership u are waiting 4.

To those that have gotten the secret, i knw u wil nt wait to start. Plz spread d news.
Re: Importers secret as wayout for biginners... by dav8id(m): 4:43pm On Oct 24, 2012
guys..na aliexpress.com stuff d guy d try 2 sell 4 una..he also bought d ebook 4rom oga godswill and hes now trying 2 resell the same ebook 2 u guys. to make d matter worse.he is using same sale letter dat oga godswill is using. well, who go talk say he never heard of aliexpress.
goodluck sha
Re: Importers secret as wayout for biginners... by chemashie(m): 4:57pm On Oct 24, 2012
dav8id: guys..na aliexpress.com stuff d guy d try 2 sell 4 una..he also bought d ebook 4rom oga godswill and hes now trying 2 resell the same ebook 2 u guys. to make d matter worse.he is using same sale letter dat oga godswill is using. well, who go talk say he never heard of aliexpress.
goodluck sha
I thought the guy was serious initially not until I received a mail from one Gbenga and the content of the sales letter resembled that of ohazuruike or so. I deleted the message fast and wondered who asked him for such rubish. You can't really blame him cos he bought the ebook without hope of using it to move on but to resell the same ebook to other dummies. I was not surprised that the guy registered just last week so he is desperate to make fast money.
Re: Importers secret as wayout for biginners... by b4billgate: 11:09pm On Oct 24, 2012
get to knw what we cal resell right. Using the same format is all cos i wish to let pple knw how i was totally convince when i got it aswell. Spreading d news for u guys isnt bad at all. Wise up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Send Bulksms Free Today Say Bye To All This Pay To Send Bulk Sms / You Need A Truck Or Van To Move Your Goods Within And Outside Lagos. / All Company Used Computer UPS Available At Lowest Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.