Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

For All Those Who Say Samsung Aren't Copying Apple.... - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / For All Those Who Say Samsung Aren't Copying Apple.... (8824 Views)

Who Say's You Can't Get That? / Editing I.e Copying N Pasting On Nokia E73 Phone Browser / Copying And Pasting Texts With Nokia Fones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For All Those Who Say Samsung Aren't Copying Apple.... by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 20, 2012
leslieu63: If i may ask which better thing u don copy!!!!
God bless you for asking
Why can't he copy and build something of is own,even if na game or apps
Re: For All Those Who Say Samsung Aren't Copying Apple.... by ogolope: 11:25am On Oct 20, 2012
Please where can i get the google chrome in Nigeria & at what price?......Thanks in anticipation
Re: For All Those Who Say Samsung Aren't Copying Apple.... by texazzpete(m): 12:59pm On Oct 20, 2012
aze: Height of JOBLESSNESS and LACK OF PRODUCTIVE TIME gave birth to this thread/topic.

Abeg,crapple Product Manager we don hear and we note am down. Thank you for ya wasted time.

grin

See this clown. I was working productively when you were still doing secondary school inter-house sports cheesy
Re: For All Those Who Say Samsung Aren't Copying Apple.... by texazzpete(m): 1:01pm On Oct 20, 2012
Ah, so this was frontpaged...no wonder after a few days of inactivity i'm seeing the flood of broke fanboys in this thread.

luluosas: I can't believe a responsible person post this rubbish!

I can't believe a responsible person gave birth to you!
Re: For All Those Who Say Samsung Aren't Copying Apple.... by OmoTier1(m): 1:42pm On Oct 20, 2012
texazzpete: For all those who say Shamesung aren't shameless copycats

Samsung's latest ARM powered Chromebook...a shameless ripoff of the Apple Macbook Air

This OP is obviously suffering from Apple infections! My quick view of both laptops clearly reveal to me that they are both different. 1. Keyboard layout 2.The Screen 3. The Mouse Pad. 4. The way the screens are hinged 5. The Screen aspect ratio. These are just hardware differences, I am sure when you dig deep into the software/hardware interface, there would lots of differences.

I am tired of apple or their slaved fans claiming others copied them as though Apple invented shapes!
Re: For All Those Who Say Samsung Aren't Copying Apple.... by texazzpete(m): 12:34pm On Oct 21, 2012
Omo_Tier1:
This OP is obviously suffering from Apple infections! My quick view of both laptops clearly reveal to me that they are both different. 1. Keyboard layout 2.The Screen 3. The Mouse Pad. 4. The way the screens are hinged 5. The Screen aspect ratio.

Yet another ignorant m0r0n crawls out of the woodwork.

Can you show me where I claimed that this was a 1:1 copy of the Macbook Air? My initial post was based on my observation that Samsung's efforts clearly seems to have drawn significant design inspiration from the Macbook Air...more so that any other ultrabook out there.

You will have to explain how you can tell the screen Aspect ratio from that photo below...both laptops ship with standard 16:9 or 16:10 aspect ratios. Keys are black chiclet in both cases. Trackpad looks similar (not sure if your eyes are faulty or you're just trolling). Bottom line is, the similarity is rather striking from the open view.

Omo_Tier1:
These are just hardware differences, I am sure when you dig deep into the software/hardware interface, there would lots of differences.

Software differences in a computer running OSX and a Chromebook running ChromeOS?!

Arguing with m0r0ns is always depressing angry

Omo_Tier1:
I am tired of apple or their slaved fans claiming others copied them as though Apple invented shapes!

I use a Samsung Galaxy S III. before that, I'd ditched my iPhone 4s for a HTC One X. Are you a samsung 'slaved fan'?
Re: For All Those Who Say Samsung Aren't Copying Apple.... by luluosas(m): 5:10pm On Oct 21, 2012
Pinoralia:

One can't be interested in all topics. that's why u have the choice of selecting which post you like. Pls note, it doesn't sound mature insulting ppl in a forum like this.
And you think I'm really insulting? Then, you must be jobless.
Re: For All Those Who Say Samsung Aren't Copying Apple.... by luluosas(m): 5:12pm On Oct 21, 2012
texazzpete: Ah, so this was frontpaged...no wonder after a few days of inactivity i'm seeing the flood of broke fanboys in this thread.

I can't believe a responsible person gave birth to you!

Height of too much ogogoro.
Re: For All Those Who Say Samsung Aren't Copying Apple.... by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 21, 2012
I think the best thing to do is to buy from BOTH samsung and apple. There are some products I wouldn't buy from apple that I'd buy from samsung and vice versa.

LOL @ Samsung copying apple. . . .can't deny it. I wouldn't use the word "copy" tho. . . .

Phone: Apple < Samsung
Laptop: Apple > Samsung
Tab: Apple > Samsung
Music player: Apple > Samsung

lol. . . . I woudnt touch that samsung laptop with a 500ft apple macbook pro charger cord.
Re: For All Those Who Say Samsung Aren't Copying Apple.... by sniperwolf(m): 5:37pm On Oct 21, 2012
Can someone please kill this thread? Every time on this section Apple Vs Samsung. What?
Re: For All Those Who Say Samsung Aren't Copying Apple.... by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 22, 2012
sniperwolf: Can someone please kill this thread? Every time on this section Apple Vs Samsung. What?

angry

Because those are the two the world revolves around na
Re: For All Those Who Say Samsung Aren't Copying Apple.... by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 22, 2012
Guy you no get respect for ya Village Elders' mate. Am disappointed and this shows you aren't ready to learn.

texazzpete:

grin

See this clown. I was working productively when you were still doing secondary school inter-house sports cheesy
Re: For All Those Who Say Samsung Aren't Copying Apple.... by texazzpete(m): 10:40am On Oct 22, 2012
aze: Guy you no get respect for ya Village Elders' mate. Am disappointed and this shows you aren't ready to learn.

You again?!

We get it. Thanks to cheap Samsung Android phones like the pocket, you've finally been able to afford an Android device...and you remain deeply grateful to them. Just remember some of us have been using Android from the G1 and the Mytouch 3G days in 2008/2009.
Re: For All Those Who Say Samsung Aren't Copying Apple.... by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 22, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
I think the best thing to do is to buy from BOTH samsung and apple. There are some products I wouldn't buy from apple that I'd buy from samsung and vice versa.

LOL @ Samsung copying apple. . . .can't deny it. I wouldn't use the word "copy" tho. . . .

Phone: Apple < Samsung
Laptop: Apple > Samsung
Tab: Apple > Samsung
Music player: Apple > Samsung

lol. . . . I woudnt touch that samsung laptop with a 500ft apple macbook pro charger cord.

Like Jay-Z told Nas....

"You made it a hot line, i made it a Hot Song"........

#TeamSamSung

#KoreansDoItBetter
Re: For All Those Who Say Samsung Aren't Copying Apple.... by Bawss1(m): 8:36pm On Oct 22, 2012
Wop wop gangnam style.
~Royal~:

Like Jay-Z told Nas....

#TeamSamSung

#KoreansDoItBetter
Re: For All Those Who Say Samsung Aren't Copying Apple.... by ciphoenix: 8:50pm On Oct 22, 2012
~Royal~:

Like Jay-Z told Nas....

#TeamSamSung

#KoreansDoItBetter
on point
Re: For All Those Who Say Samsung Aren't Copying Apple.... by Dayco(m): 12:40am On Apr 12, 2013
Funny guys! Nobody has won the game keep on dragging! Una get time!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Youtube Introduces Thumbnail Previews For Videos / Where Do I Repair Phones Like Vernee, Oukitel, Leagoo Or Xiaomi? / SAMSUNG Galaxy S40 Is Out (pics).....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.