Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Does Life Offers Everyone Equal Opportunity - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Does Life Offers Everyone Equal Opportunity (538 Views)

Can Entrepreneurship Equal Opportunity For Recent Graduates? / Hnd And B.sc Are Now Equal? / Equal Opportunity For Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Life Offers Everyone Equal Opportunity by Agimor(m): 8:11am On Oct 19, 2012
Subject to the above question.pls nairalander i need your valued contribution as it is a project a work a four unity course;and an hypothesis that is yet to be subjected to emperical test.though i have carryed out other research but i deemed it necessary to still gather enough and valuabe facts from here inother to boosts the ones i have already.'does life offers everyone equal opportunity'please moderator, this should make the front page.pls nairalanders keep it rolling.
Re: Does Life Offers Everyone Equal Opportunity by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 19, 2012
its up to u to make the most out of what has been handed over to you. you can have all the best things given to you depending on who u are and where you are from but if u do not make the most out of it, you will come out with nothing or you could have a very few opportunities but is you ,make the most out of them you could become someone very influential. everyone has been who is still alive now has been given an equal opportunity to wake up on a daily basis to see another day, make the most of what has been handed over to them so that they can see a brighter tomorrow.
Re: Does Life Offers Everyone Equal Opportunity by Agimor(m): 10:48am On Oct 21, 2012
mondi_cheeks: its up to u to make the most out of what has been handed over to you. you can have all the best things given to you depending on who u are and where you are from but if u do not make the most out of it, you will come out with nothing or you could have a very few opportunities but is you ,make the most out of them you could become someone very influential. everyone has been who is still alive now has been given an equal opportunity to wake up on a daily basis to see another day, make the most of what has been handed over to them so that they can see a brighter tomorrow.
thanks.noted

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Diploma Foundational Programme.finance Department.let's Meet Here. / University Of Benin 2012/2013 Clearance/registration 2 End On Friday / 2013 SSCE And UTME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.