Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

TIPS On How To Pass Exams - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / TIPS On How To Pass Exams (1578 Views)

Some People Who Speak Good English Can't Pass Exams Why? / When Your Best Friend Turns You Down During Exams (pix) / How To Pass Exams And Achieve Exam Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TIPS On How To Pass Exams by tafo05: 8:12am On Oct 19, 2012
The Simple Truth is that no Man is Dull, Everybody is Brilliant. The Ability and level of Concentration in
which we put into Reading determine where we Fall..

Sometimes i read for just an Hour when i have exams and the Result is always C, After i met some Guys on Campus and we start moving together, Test or no Test, Exam or no Exams, We're always Reading and Enjoying it.. Now am one of the Best Students in my
Department.Have been looking for a way to Discuss this, Reading should be one of our aim as a Student, I know its not easy but at all but just try and
look for some Guys (Reading Class) on Campus Move with them for Just a Semester/Term and See the Difference yourself, You will love and Enjoy Reading.

>> Don't See yourself as a Dull Student, The Question
you should ask yourself is:-

1. When last did i Read before going for an Exam or Test? | Read upto 2 Hours per day
2. How much concentration did you put into your Reading? | Always Clear your Mind and don't let anything disturb you while Reading.
3. Are you Moving with the Right People? | Move with Reading Class Peeps.
4. When is the Best time to Read? | The Best time to Read is in the Mid-Night or better still around 4:00am to 6:00am when the Brain is still cool.
Once you can do all this, No More Failure.. Success is
Ours!!

Source: www.examsucez.com

1 Like

Re: TIPS On How To Pass Exams by Mikocake(m): 8:46am On Oct 19, 2012
Theres no subtitute for hardwork just like my mentor Sir Alex Ferguson would say.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Benefits Of Being A University Student? / What Do You Know About ASCON Public Service Exam? / Married Woman Emerges OAU Best Graduating Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.