Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Nigeria-china Business! Lets Contribute Our Experience And Help Each Other - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Nigeria-china Business! Lets Contribute Our Experience And Help Each Other (816 Views)

Minerals Ores Exporters In Nigeria Needed For China Business Men / China Business Interpreter,translator,guide And Sourcing Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria-china Business! Lets Contribute Our Experience And Help Each Other by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 19, 2012
Hello NairaLander's,

Any information about how to setup china-Nigeria business both in expotation and importation, I'm available to help for FREEE. I studied chinese language, due to my ability to speaks fluent chinese language, I exposed to different opportunity in china. Have worked with two chinese company in the past, I'm currently working for another chinese company. It is significant truth that 75% of our products are from china or made in china.

Lets share views and what are we lacking to engage our self in the business instead of allowing foreigner's taking advantages of our ignorance by taken away all our job and opportunity.

Thanks.

ONE YEAR PAYMENT OPPORTUNITY.

It is with great pleasure to announce that, the foreign Investments Section of our company can help you makes your dream comes true by provide you with ONE YEAR PAYMENT OPPORTUNITY.

Advantages
(1) You are allow to order directly from your suppliers
(2) Help you source your products, all over the world base on your specification.
(3) Help you make payment as soon as both parties agrees on the order.
(4) MAKE PAYMENT WITH IN12 MONTH.

Contact us: @vp03@hanvyzj.com
Mobile: 0086- 186 0386 8860
Fax: (86 371)5562 6858

Thanks,
Ade Yang,
Sales Manager.
Re: Nigeria-china Business! Lets Contribute Our Experience And Help Each Other by motajoolusoga: 1:34pm On Oct 19, 2012
Well give if you have that's link and you no very well you can get there product into nigeria. I sell at balogun market.call me on this number 08185276167 dele is my name let's do business
Re: Nigeria-china Business! Lets Contribute Our Experience And Help Each Other by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 20, 2012
motajoolusoga: Well give if you have that's link and you no very well you can get there product into nigeria. I sell at balogun market.call me on this number 08185276167 dele is my name let's do business

OK Mr. Dele. I will call you on Monday. Can you give details of what you sell at Balogun market?
Re: Nigeria-china Business! Lets Contribute Our Experience And Help Each Other by pascenta(m): 5:33am On Oct 21, 2012
i want 2 travel to china can u help me get an invitation?i need your reply urgently[quote
author=mcgman025]Hello NairaLander's,

Any information about how to setup china-Nigeria business both in
expotation and importation, I'm available to help for FREEE. I studied
chinese language, due to my ability to speaks fluent chinese language, I
exposed to different opportunity in china. Have worked with two chinese
company in the past, I'm currently working for another chinese company.
It is significant truth that 75% of our products are from china or made
in china.

Lets share views and what are we lacking to engage our self in the
business instead of allowing foreigner's taking advantages of our
ignorance by taken away all our job and opportunity.

Thanks.[/quote]
Re: Nigeria-china Business! Lets Contribute Our Experience And Help Each Other by Nobody: 2:19am On Oct 24, 2012
pascenta: i want 2 travel to china can u help me get an invitation?i need your reply urgently

@pascenta,Sorry it's very hard to get china invitation letter now as a result of Nigeria deported about 45 illegal chinese workers.

(1) (Reply)

Go To Work For 2 Hours On Saturdays Only And Become A Millionaire In One Year / Is Https://www.wm-center.com/ Real Or Fake? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.