Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,292 members, 7,860,702 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:38 PM

Can A Windows Reset Disk Help To Unlock The Password On Another Computer? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Can A Windows Reset Disk Help To Unlock The Password On Another Computer? (621 Views)

Guide To Unlock Three UK Huawei E5330 Pocket Wifi And All Networks , Unlock Code / Guide To Unlock huawei e5776 3G HSDPA/HSUPA Wireless Wifi Router / Two Ways To Remove Winrar Password Without Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can A Windows Reset Disk Help To Unlock The Password On Another Computer? by tacinicys: 9:04am On Oct 19, 2012
Q: I locked myself out of my computer and my sister has a windows reset disk for her computer, Can I use her reset disk to unlock the password on my computer?

A: No, but you can burn a bootable Windows password reset disk with third-party software. Windows 7 lets you to create a Windows 7 password reset disk in advance in case that you forget the login password to your computer in future, and so does Windows XP/Vista. However, this created Windows password reset disk can be only used to reset Windows password for the target computer. You cannot use it to reset the password for another computer. Even so, don’t feel frustrated if you come across a similar problem as you can create a bootable Windows password reset disk through additional software.

Windows Password Unlocker is professionally designed to help individuals and companies bypass their forgotten or lost Windows login passwords. With this utility, you can create a bootable Windows password reset disk with USB drive or DVD/DVD in seconds. After that, you use the bootable Windows password reset disk to reset local administrator, domain administrator and other user passwords on all popular Windows OS, including Windows 7/Vista/XP and Windows server 2008(R2)/2003(R2)/2000. Windows Password Unlocker comes with 3 editions. So please learn the difference among each edition and make sure you get the right edition before purchase. You can take the most suitable editon to solve your Windows 7 password recovery issues or on other Windows OS, like Windows Vista/XP/2000/2003/2008 etc.

Once more tip: If your computer runs on Windows XP, there’s another free way to get back into it when it’s locked. That’s to use the built-in administrator account on it. When the logon screen appears, press Ctrl+Alt+DEL twice to bring up the classic logon box. Then try to log into that administrator account without password.
Re: Can A Windows Reset Disk Help To Unlock The Password On Another Computer? by yilia: 7:11am On Dec 24, 2013
Yes, you are correct, the tool you mentioned -- Windows Password Unlocker is really nice and helpful.
I have used this tool to reset windows 7 password with ease without losing any data. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

ALL PHONES SOLD!Lot Of 3 US Used Blackberry Bold Touch 9900,iphone 4 And Bold 2 / Iphone 4s Needed In Ibadan Urgently 50k Money Down!!! / Buy Hsdpa Universal Modems At Less Than N5000 & Browse Unlimited Less Than 5k.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.