Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,562 members, 7,955,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:35 PM

Laptop Not Coming Up Again - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Laptop Not Coming Up Again (945 Views)

Laptop Not Displaying Battery Power Signal, Why? / Brand New Laptop Not Charging / USB Ports On HP Laptop Not Detected After WinXP Reinstallation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laptop Not Coming Up Again by alasco1(m): 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2012
PLS CAN SOME GIVE INFO. ON HOW 2DEAL WITH MY LAPTOP THAT REFUSE TO ON.........PLS, VALUABLE ADVICE WILL BE APPRECIATE....
Re: Laptop Not Coming Up Again by tessyade: 4:38pm On Oct 19, 2012
You didn't give any valuable info so helping you will be a difficult. All the same start with the battery. Check to ensure the battery is not dead.
Re: Laptop Not Coming Up Again by udogenius: 11:51pm On Oct 25, 2012
Try testing each of the memory one after the other it might be a memory problem or it could equally be a processor problem or majorly a display IC problem.But if this happens you can disassemble the laptop if you can and heat up the display IC chipset on the board this would definetly solve your problem.finally you can connect the laptop to an external screen while it is on and use the function key on the laptop keyboard to make it display on the external screen lets say flat screen monitor so as to also know weather or not is the screen.
Re: Laptop Not Coming Up Again by alasco1(m): 10:49am On Oct 26, 2012
THANKS BRO, I WILL GIVE IT A TRIAL AND GIV U FEED BACK ASAP.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Get A new Laptop With N70,000? / Downloads Get Stuck Halfway On Ipad Mini / Cheap Hand To Hand Laptop,pls Drop D Prize And Type

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.