Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Syntek Global ;xtreme Fuel Treatment Is Here. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Syntek Global ;xtreme Fuel Treatment Is Here. (967 Views)

Save Money On Fuel And Maintenance With XFT (xtreme Fuel Treatment). / Live Testimonials Of (XFT) Xtreme Fuel Treatment Users In Nigeria. / Now You Can SAVE And EARN Money On Fuel with SYNTEK GLOBAL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Syntek Global ;xtreme Fuel Treatment Is Here. by financialable: 3:33pm On Oct 19, 2012
Yes! Thanks for making out time to read this report. I promise you won’t regret this.
There is something wise people do, when they come across opportunities; they think about it, and grab them as soon as possible. The reason some remain poor, is because they Pass Over Opportunities Repeatedly (POOR).
I must say that some who have read this report, have made hundreds and thousands of dollars and still making more, while some maybe have ignored it due to an excuse or whatever.
What am I really saying? It’s that there are opportunities available for one to take place his own destiny in his hands and earn good income, rather than give excuses and complaints; and here lies in your hands one of the greatest opportunities you may ever see.
It’s a business that changed my life in a very short time, and the lives of numerous people all over the world: And guess what a lot of people still don’t know about it yet.
My dear, are you rich or still managing? Can you enjoy most of the luxury the world can afford? Are your comfortable with your present status? Can you give your family all the care they desire? How far can you go in 5-10 years? Are you comfortable with just that your job? If you retire from that your job today, can you hope for a better life? Can you relax and breathe in real fulfillment, having all your needs met? My friend, do you need financial freedom?
You can’t deny the fact that despite the so called economic & financial crises, in the world today, some are still eating large. You can’t also deny the fact that money makes life easier for you. Am I Right?
My dear life is not a luck matter; hijack your destiny in your own hands! Don’t leave it the hands of the government, or maybe your boss, because you never know how you will end, maybe struggling with a loan, debt, mortgage or any uncomfortable situation.
I believe that’s not for you, if so, then take a decision today, as here lies before you, not a get rich scheme business, but a HUGE opportunity to change your life and to place in your hands the future you desire.

What’s this opportunity or idea all about?
If you know of a product that can solve one of the major problems of billions of people in the world today, what you do? Sit there and admire it?
If you see a product that can reduce the fuel consumption of your car by about 40-50%, what would you do?
This opportunity is all about a product that solve that has come to solve the petrol and gas pump high rate prices.

This product produced by Syntek Global, called XFT (Xtreme Fuel Treatment) has come to stay, reducing the fuel or diesel consumption of any machine by 40-50%. it has been tested and proven, even by me. Go to the internet and find out about Syntek global. Its efficiency is 100% guaranteed. The company also pays distributors hugely on monthly basis, giving you an opportunity to earn more than $10000 monthly. You also get huge commissions on your customer purchases.
Also, a one month free hosted website, a Payoneer Master card from your Choice Bank in USA. My friend even the okada man on the street would like to reduce his fuel cost, cos of the drastic high petrol price. I promise you that in 10 years time the almost everyone would be using this product. So what are you waiting for?
Do you know that you can also earn from knowing this product in so many ways? Are you aware that people are earning big already? Are you in? just send me a mail, then I would forward the video, accompanied with detailed information on the business, and get the full gist.

For more information, visit the company site www.syntekglobal.com.
Call Charles. 08067471848; Or mail me @financialable@yahoo.com; join me on Facebook @financialable.com
You also gain an opportunity to join my financialable business team; and get your ears on every mouth watering biz idea/investment available, share experiences with biz and marketing gurus, take your biz online, and lots more.
Take a decision today either to keep carrying buckets or to build a solid water pipeline for the rest of your life. Think Big!
Re: Syntek Global ;xtreme Fuel Treatment Is Here. by ibadanmark: 10:21pm On Nov 25, 2012
Hello all, I have SYNTEK XFT foils for NGN500 per satchet/foil. For more information call shina on 08166870303

(1) (Reply)

Make Your Cooking Easy By Philips Hd4928 Induction Cook Top: - Great Discount / Be The Power Holding Company Of Yourself / What You Need To Know To Get Rich Now €£$$$$###

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.