Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

I Can’t Wait To See January Transfer Open: Roman Abrahmovic - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / I Can’t Wait To See January Transfer Open: Roman Abrahmovic (669 Views)

Names Of Chelsea Coaches Sacked Under Roman Abramovich / Who Should Chelsea Fc Sign In This January Transfer / I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can’t Wait To See January Transfer Open: Roman Abrahmovic by sammyjnr: 3:35pm On Oct 19, 2012
Chelsea have intensified their pursuit of Atletico Madrid striker Radamel Falcao after it was reported that owner Roman Abramovich was prepared to sanction an offer in January.

Chelsea Owner can’t wait for January transfer window to open

Spanish newspaper Marca believes that the owner is prepared to make an offer when the transfer window opens in the New Year as he refuses to wait until the end of the season where there could be more suitors....[url=http://www.soccersmega.com][/url]

(1) (Reply)

Your Best Eleven Challenge. / 5 Brilliant Quotes From Manchester City's Bad Boy Mario Balotelli / EXCLUSIVE: Hulk Insists Mourinho Has Bid £35m To Bring Brazil Striker To Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.