Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,549 members, 7,843,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Cancers: Those Born Between 21 Jun - 22 Jul. Register Your Presence - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Cancers: Those Born Between 21 Jun - 22 Jul. Register Your Presence (3371 Views)

Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) / Those Born September Let's Meet Here. / Those Born October Let Merge Here.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cancers: Those Born Between 21 Jun - 22 Jul. Register Your Presence by naijachix(m): 8:48am On Jan 29, 2008
Remiloy, you're welcomed.

whats the implication of two cancerian getting together (boy and girl)

yes that take us to the compatibility equation of the cancerian.

* Zodiac Signs of greatest overall compatibility= Scorpio, Pisces
* Zodiac Signs of greatest overall incompatibility= Aries, Libra
* Zodiac Sign most helpful to career= Aries
* Zodiac Sign most helpful for emotional support= Libra
* Zodiac Sign most helpful financially= Leo
* Zodiac Sign best for marriage and/or partnerships= Capricorn
* Zodiac Sign most helpful for creative projects= Scorpio
* Zodiac Signs most helpful in spiritual matters= Gemini, Pisces

cancerians let's keep doing our thing.

they can only grumble cool cool cool cool
Re: Cancers: Those Born Between 21 Jun - 22 Jul. Register Your Presence by snugle: 10:06am On Jan 29, 2008
Oops, i forgot to add that amongst all those cancerian writers and great poets and actors, theres one great icon that was failed to be mentioned.and thats Snugle! grin
July 1st - Me(snugle), Pamela Anderson, Missy Elliot, Princess Diana, Jordi Molli, Carl Lewis and a whole lot of others
Re: Cancers: Those Born Between 21 Jun - 22 Jul. Register Your Presence by snugle: 10:20am On Jan 29, 2008
PROBLEMS THAT MAY ARISE FOR YOU, AND THEIR SOLUTIONS

As with all sun signs, we all have unique traits to our personalities. When these traits are suppressed, or unrealized, problems will arise. However, with astrology we can examine the problem and assess the proper solution based on the sun sign characteristics. As a Cancerian you may see things below that really strike home. Try the solution, you most likely will be amazed at the results. If you find yourself on the receiving end of the negatives below, it is because you are failing to express the positive.

PROBLEM:
You can be oversensitive and something of a clinging vine which may cause you to harbor imaginary hurts and slights, this can make for highly unsettling conditions with your spouse.

SOLUTION:
Be sure that the love you are expressing is not simply your need to hang own to someone for moral support, and if necessary, you should seek professional help in order to overcome this negative, clinging aspect of your personality.

PROBLEM:
One of your biggest personality flaws, next to neediness, is the habit of being so self absorbed that you sometimes fail to notice what others are doing and accomplishing in their lives, you feel shut out and jealous if a family member has more success than you do.

SOLUTION:
You should make a special effort to change this in yourself by forcing yourself to rejoice over their good fortune and when you do this you find that it will eventually become a habit and you as well as they will be happier for the change.

PROBLEM:
Your inability to take orders without getting angry or upset may be another one of your problems and this one could be very serious as it affects your chances of earning a good living for yourself and/or your family, since you are quite apt to walk away from any job where you feel 'picked on'.

SOLUTION:
try keeping an ear out and find out how the ones who have been on the job for any length of time gets along with the boss and coworkers. If you follow his lead or simply decide that you will simply keep quiet and follow orders you will soon see how well you can be really liked by all concerned.

PROBLEM:
You also have a problem with putting things off until the last minute which upsets your family and friends. This also has a tendency to make an unpleasant matter even more unpleasant when you procrastinate.

SOLUTION:
Make taking care of the business at hand your prime objective from now on for, when you do not have all those worries in the back of your mind you will find it more pleasant to be around people, and you will also find that life goes smoothly for you from then on.

Some Famous Cancerians:
Henry VIII (June 28, 1491)
Princess Diana (July 1, 1961)
Mike Tyson
Julius Caesar
Nelson Mandela (July 18)
Re: Cancers: Those Born Between 21 Jun - 22 Jul. Register Your Presence by snugle: 10:39am On Jan 29, 2008
Here are some interesting Cancer facts:
* Ruled by the Moon
* Primary color is silver
* Birthstone is Pearl and Moonstone
* Lucky day is Friday
* Lucky numbers are 8 and 3
* Lucky colors are silver and white
* Best location for success is: near or on water
Re: Cancers: Those Born Between 21 Jun - 22 Jul. Register Your Presence by snugle: 10:45am On Jan 29, 2008
HOOK UPS

CANCER goes with Scorpio, Pisces, Taurus and Virgo. (best match is Taurus)

Emotions tend to play a dominate role in the lives of people born under Cancer. Naturally defensive and sometimes afraid of being hurt, they tend to put their heart and soul into all their relationships, and are very faithful, loyal and loving partners.

Cancer people are extremely sensitive to matters of the heart. It is easy to hurt their feelings and come become deeply emotionally wounded when wronged, and can take a long time getting over it.
Cancerians are very sensitive and emotional people, although they are naturally defensive and have a continuous fear of being hurt. They put everything that they are capable of into their relationship to make it work.

The Cancerian has a heart of emotion but will only expose their feelings gradually. When they feel their mate is trustworthy, they can find their long awaited security and only then commit themselves to anyone.

When Cancerians fall in love it is in totality. They have a special need for permanence in a relationship and are not interested in mere flirtations. Without love they lead unhappy and unfulfilled lives.

Best Match For Cancer Is CANCER
This is an excellent match and you will find it hard to tear yourselves away from one another! Stay clear of getting too wrapped up in one another though,

This match can make music together, if married, it will be blissful. They understand one another’s moods, needs and desires. Although there may be times when they are in complete disagreement they understand that early childhood and life’s experiences were different and will in turn find a peaceful solution.

Both have the tenacity to sink their claws into something and will hang tight despite danger or peril. But, in the end will give the other a nod, both understanding they too have the same trait, and will go on again with their marital bliss.

Worst Match For Cancer is Aries
Hardly a match made in heaven Aries and Cancer tend to clash. Do not despair if you are in one of these relationships, true love will overcome. Both Aries and cancer are powerful and very self expressive. However, Cancer can be sensitive and somewhat anxious while Aries people are dominant and spontaneous. Aries is not the greatest at expressing their feelings. This leads to the constant annoyance of the moody, retrospective Cancer.

Not a perfect match as Cancer will produce a mood not compatible with the Aries make-up. Cancerians tend to live in the past, so they do not take disagreements lightly. Then the often head-strong Aries will not bend even ever so slightly to apologize to the often magnified Cancer ruled mind and emotional traits. The Cancerian will back away from hurtful situations and finds it hard to forget serious quarrels or family disagreements.

Sadly enough, im in a relationship with an Aries, HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!
Re: Cancers: Those Born Between 21 Jun - 22 Jul. Register Your Presence by snugle: 10:52am On Jan 29, 2008
snugle:

Not a perfect match as Cancer will produce a mood not compatible with the Aries make-up. Cancerians tend to live in the past, so they do not take disagreements lightly. Then the often head-strong Aries will not bend even ever so slightly to apologize to the often magnified Cancer ruled mind and emotional traits. The Cancerian will back away from hurtful situations and finds it hard to forget serious quarrels or family disagreements.

OMG.Im actually quoting myself now. This Happens in US all the time.I feel like,ugh,killin anytime the hard headed aries dont bend.DAMN!the most complex of issues usually have the most simplest of solutions!He should cum read this

*runs off to go get him.uhm, honey u should come red this*
Re: Cancers: Those Born Between 21 Jun - 22 Jul. Register Your Presence by gbengeoou: 11:08am On Jan 29, 2008
I`m a Cancer, what is our hope for this year 2008!!!
Re: Cancers: Those Born Between 21 Jun - 22 Jul. Register Your Presence by naijachix(m): 11:59am On Jan 29, 2008
Gbengaoou. . .you're welcomed.

lets talk about the posibility of two cancer's compatability
in a boy/girl relationship.

When a cancer is going out with another Cancer,
the association tends to get tied down with red tape.
It is not the most exciting relationship.

Two Cancer individuals are apt to find much to criticize about each other.
The Cancer woman needs to share your life, not merely wait on you.
She needs assurance and reassurance.
If you want this woman to be your lover, you have to let her know she is loved.
If you do, the result will he an exciting, satisfying relationship.

i once went out with a cancerian, we loved each other,
but the funny thing is that we always disagree in most things.

but. . . . oh ops! right now i'm about to propose to a gimini girl. grin grin grin
Re: Cancers: Those Born Between 21 Jun - 22 Jul. Register Your Presence by U1(m): 12:20pm On Jan 29, 2008
I am a Cancer too, at least I guess that is what they say, since I was born on a June 23. I don't rely on astrology et al, but I must admit here, most of the things I read from posts by Snugle and Naijachix appears to be the truth, at least from here.
Re: Cancers: Those Born Between 21 Jun - 22 Jul. Register Your Presence by rockiedink(m): 1:16pm On Jan 29, 2008
what else? I'm cancer too by the way.
Re: Cancers: Those Born Between 21 Jun - 22 Jul. Register Your Presence by naijachix(m): 9:40pm On Jan 29, 2008
i love you all my dear cancers.

more cancers are invited to the house
Re: Cancers: Those Born Between 21 Jun - 22 Jul. Register Your Presence by naijachix(m): 10:30pm On Jan 30, 2008
hi guys, you guys are getting cold.
Re: Cancers: Those Born Between 21 Jun - 22 Jul. Register Your Presence by mystikal(m): 11:27pm On Jan 30, 2008
I'm a proud cancer (june22)

it bothers me i might have some recessive gemini traits given I'm almost on the border

any truth ?
Re: Cancers: Those Born Between 21 Jun - 22 Jul. Register Your Presence by Blackcat(f): 2:23pm On Jan 31, 2008
snugle:

PROBLEM:
Your inability to take orders without getting angry or upset may be another one of your problems and this one could be very serious as it affects your chances of earning a good living for yourself and/or your family, since you are quite apt to walk away from any job where you feel 'picked on'.

This is so true for me. I kept changing jobs like clothes in Nigeria but in Europe, I think I like my job and my boss.

snugle:

HOOK UPS
CANCER goes with Scorpio, Pisces, Taurus and Virgo. (best match is Taurus)

My husband is Taurus grin
Re: Cancers: Those Born Between 21 Jun - 22 Jul. Register Your Presence by Lola4eva(f): 3:17pm On Jan 31, 2008
@mystikal, our bdays are a day apart, im june 23rd, we could almost be bday mates
Re: Cancers: Those Born Between 21 Jun - 22 Jul. Register Your Presence by rockiedink(m): 4:39pm On Jan 31, 2008
@lola4eva and mystical
welcome to the birthday thread fellow june 22nd-ers. we should have a ball for ourselves cuz we special. whaddya think peeps? cool cool cool
Re: Cancers: Those Born Between 21 Jun - 22 Jul. Register Your Presence by seyichem(m): 9:06pm On Jan 31, 2008
cancerian 4 life.i wanna learn ooooo
Re: Cancers: Those Born Between 21 Jun - 22 Jul. Register Your Presence by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 31, 2008
FOR REAL I REPRESENT ALONG SIDE MY JEWEL!
AM JULY 9th WHILE SHE IS JULY 13th.
TOGETHER WE ROCK OUR LIVES CLING UNTO OUR SELVES.
CANCERIAN FOR LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Cancers: Those Born Between 21 Jun - 22 Jul. Register Your Presence by mystikal(m): 10:05pm On Jan 31, 2008
rockiedink:

@lola4eva and mystical
welcome to the birthday thread fellow june 22nd-ers. we should have a ball for ourselves because we special. whaddya think peeps? cool cool cool
thanks for the welcome, wouldn't that just be great.
Lola4eva:

@mystikal, our bdays are a day apart, im june 23rd, we could almost be bday mates
yeah almost, if u were born in my year, I'm a day your senior,
Re: Cancers: Those Born Between 21 Jun - 22 Jul. Register Your Presence by naijachix(m): 10:30pm On Jan 31, 2008
itiav, you're welcome. go on rocking your word with your love.
this week portend lots of romantic stuff for both of you.
so do your best to make every thing rather rosy.

yes, cancerians lets revisit your romantic characteristics this week.
for cancers and cancers ascendants, Venus is in Capricorn, your opposite sign,
placing the goddess of love in your partnership sector.
This is a cycle in which cooperation and harmony in relationships satisfies an instinctive need.

If you have a partner, get out the massage oil, and lay bed of roses to meet with your lover's needs,
and let him or her grab the spotlight for now. It's time to let others shine.

If you're single, your unselfishness and willingness to listen will help boost your magnetic appeal.
You are coming across as especially smooth, and your good nature is bound to attract some attention.
As Mars is presently in Gemini, bringing heat, urgency, and vitality to your private life.
The tendency towards pulling back or using indirect methods in order to go after what
you want is strong during this cycle. Sexual energy can be privately delicious, serving,
or repressed, depending on your nature and current life circumstances.

Also The New Moon in Capricorn on January 8th launched a cycle that emphasizes partnerships and partnering.
Your special someone might be asserting him or herself. Do your best to listen. Feel out your partner's comfort zones.
In the long run, you'll learn a whole lot about how you can take your relationship further.
This could very well be the start of a new relationship for singles. Keep your eyes open.
Eros, the god of erotic love, is in your adventure sector - a very expressive position!
Adventure and self-expression are the themes in your sexual life. It's time to come out of the woodworks.
You feel considerably more free about expressing your sexuality. If you happen to be traveling during this cycle,
a romantic adventure may be on the agenda! You also display a stronger zest for life in general during this cycle.

have a great week.
Re: Cancers: Those Born Between 21 Jun - 22 Jul. Register Your Presence by naijachix(m): 7:09am On Feb 01, 2008
1 feb 2008.

the 2nd month of the yr 2008 has alot in stock for cancers.
it's worthwhile to know the dominant forces that is probably acting
on cancer and cancer ascendants this month.

i promise to keep you posted. meanwhile go out 2day
try doing those thing you've probably done b4 without success.
put your mind to it. . . .i asure you, you'll tell me the story
afterwards. . .

happy new month.
Re: Cancers: Those Born Between 21 Jun - 22 Jul. Register Your Presence by Rebellious(f): 7:44am On Feb 01, 2008
Big ups to cancers like me.
Re: Cancers: Those Born Between 21 Jun - 22 Jul. Register Your Presence by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 01, 2008
Naija Chix: i feel ur rythm druming louder by the beat keep d flow going wat a way of uniting great minds alikes.
THUMBS UP FOR FELLA ALIKE.

HAPPY NU MONTH :SHINE FOR WE REIGN SUPREME!
Re: Cancers: Those Born Between 21 Jun - 22 Jul. Register Your Presence by lifegal(f): 10:39am On Feb 01, 2008
I'm a proud Cancer (July 1st)

what is in 4 me
Re: Cancers: Those Born Between 21 Jun - 22 Jul. Register Your Presence by naijachix(m): 12:01am On Feb 02, 2008
today's lagos traffic was. . . .heemm! i can't describe it.

anyway sha! let's see what's in stock for cancers and cancer ascendants
for the 1st quarter of this year.
there are indications of unexpected expenditure and sudden monetary losses this year.
so those of you that are a little bit carefree, may need to readjust so you won't cry much this year.

Also, you would find it difficult to maintain harmonious relations with your boss and other authorities.
People in service may have to put in more efforts to reap the benefits.
People who are married should experience improvement in their relationship.
If you are in love then you could convert your love into marriage.
You may face some obstacles in your educational pursuits.
cancerians may go on long term as well as short term traveling in this year. so those of you that drive,
you may need to be more careful and remember to always take note of your environment.

due to paap kartari yoga you may experience some difficulties in your health this year.
so learn to be more hygienic and lead a better healthy way of living.

good luck and. . . .oh! i've got to go before lagos traffic. . . you know better!
Re: Cancers: Those Born Between 21 Jun - 22 Jul. Register Your Presence by creamdream: 1:15am On Feb 02, 2008
THIS IS CREAMDREAM, BORN in july
Re: Cancers: Those Born Between 21 Jun - 22 Jul. Register Your Presence by creamdream: 1:27am On Feb 02, 2008
7th jul, cancerean for eternity!!
Re: Cancers: Those Born Between 21 Jun - 22 Jul. Register Your Presence by creamdream: 1:30am On Feb 02, 2008
cancerean for eternity!!
Re: Cancers: Those Born Between 21 Jun - 22 Jul. Register Your Presence by naijachix(m): 10:45pm On Feb 03, 2008
your face is too hansome to behold grin grin grin

kindly modify and remove it b4 i call Naija delta militants
Re: Cancers: Those Born Between 21 Jun - 22 Jul. Register Your Presence by omoashion(m): 8:11am On Feb 05, 2008
Julu 22nd, Keepin it real baby, grin grin grin
Re: Cancers: Those Born Between 21 Jun - 22 Jul. Register Your Presence by creamdream: 6:30pm On Feb 07, 2008
naijachix:

your face is too hansome to behold grin grin grin

kindly modify and remove it before i call Naija delta militants
grin, talk true
Re: Cancers: Those Born Between 21 Jun - 22 Jul. Register Your Presence by creamdream: 6:34pm On Feb 07, 2008
well, 7th july

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whatsapp Group For Igbo Guys And Girls / Help: Brothel In Sango-ota / Fat Lady Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.