Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Pdms And Autocad Training - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pdms And Autocad Training (2274 Views)

For Your Pdms and Matlab Project Work /training In Ibadan... / Interested in AutoCAD, PDMS, MATLAB or Autodesk Inventor In Ibadan or Lagos? / Learn AUTOCAD & PDMS and AUTODESK INVENTOR In Ibadan or LAGOS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdms And Autocad Training by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 24, 2008
Hello to the Engineers,
If you require PDMS and AUTOCAD training which will involve pdms design module, piping structures and equipment. Please send a mail to pdmstraining@yahoo.com.
The Training will be such that it will be at your place of choice,(prefarably for those that have Work stations) and it is for a period of four weeks i.e is four saturdays.
The advantage is that you will have a one-on -one relationship with the facilitator which will allow for better understanding and guidance on the softwares.
Once you send me a mail, we can work out the timing.
Please note that, one person will be trained for a month so it will be on the basis of first come first serve.
When the mail is sent, we can talk about the fees.
Please note that all the Engineering Design companies in Nigeria both local and international are seriously recruiting Engineers that can show skills and knowledge of this softwares.
Re: Pdms And Autocad Training by kwaze(m): 11:48am On Jan 28, 2008
Thanks for this information.
Re: Pdms And Autocad Training by joblinker: 4:01pm On Jan 28, 2008
We don't just train you and leave you STRANDED in the jobless wilderness!
We run a strategic training system that seeks for job placements for those we train. We run private and public trainings in softwares ranging from AUTOCAD, ARCHICAD, PEACHTREE, and others that can boost your employability(?)
Re: Pdms And Autocad Training by joblinker: 4:05pm On Jan 28, 2008
We don't just train you and leave you STRANDED in the jobless wilderness!
We run a strategic training system that seeks for job placements for those we train. We run private and public trainings in softwares ranging from AUTOCAD, ARCHICAD, PEACHTREE, and others that can boost your employability(?)
contact:   joblinker@yahoo.com with the details of where you stay and what your profession is.
Re: Pdms And Autocad Training by kwaze(m): 8:07am On Feb 28, 2008
pdms, why the noise about this software? can anyone please help me out?
Re: Pdms And Autocad Training by kwaze(m): 2:16pm On Mar 12, 2008
when is the next training please
do u traing people on saacs too?
Re: Pdms And Autocad Training by kwaze(m): 9:33am On Apr 04, 2008
when is the next training please
do u traing people on saacs too?
Re: Pdms And Autocad Training by pdms: 11:07am On Jun 11, 2008
I received an information from my friend that the next batch is going to be on the 21st of june, i have sent a mail to the address provided, please inform me as the day approaches so i could come to lagos for the training.

thanks

(1) (Reply)

Ten Best Place To Work In Nigeria / What Professional Qualifications Does An SSCE Holder Need To Get An Oil Job? / CBN Salary Structure 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.