Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Jim Iyke Has An 11-Year-Old Son That He Just Got To Know About! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Has An 11-Year-Old Son That He Just Got To Know About! (34592 Views)

Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) / Jim Iyke Has A Secret Son With Nadia Buari?!!! – Photo Proof!!! / Jim Iyke Has A Message For All You Single Naija Babes! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke Has An 11-Year-Old Son That He Just Got To Know About! by tebill(m): 6:10am On Oct 20, 2012
please give this movie a title.....
Re: Jim Iyke Has An 11-Year-Old Son That He Just Got To Know About! by searay(m): 6:30am On Oct 20, 2012
ItsModella: This is a joke. If this is indeed true, why did she not deem it fit to tell him that she was pregnant? Abeg jor, the story sounds fishy.
so another word "fishy" has come to replace g..a..r..r..i

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Has An 11-Year-Old Son That He Just Got To Know About! by albacete(m): 6:30am On Oct 20, 2012
tebill: please give this movie a title.....
[size=15pt]
And d title of the movie is [/size]

[size=16pt]

THE UNKNOWN CHILD
[/size]

wink wink wink
Re: Jim Iyke Has An 11-Year-Old Son That He Just Got To Know About! by albacete(m): 6:36am On Oct 20, 2012
searay:
so another word "fishy" has come to replace g..a..r..r..i
[size=15pt]
And i was thinking how our precious commodity would be affected by this thread. [/size]
Re: Jim Iyke Has An 11-Year-Old Son That He Just Got To Know About! by Pain(m): 6:37am On Oct 20, 2012
So when is the movie coming out?
Re: Jim Iyke Has An 11-Year-Old Son That He Just Got To Know About! by tpapi: 6:39am On Oct 20, 2012
Aprokoooooooooo
Re: Jim Iyke Has An 11-Year-Old Son That He Just Got To Know About! by Ifilinwa(f): 6:39am On Oct 20, 2012
This is just one of dere movie scripts shaa....
Re: Jim Iyke Has An 11-Year-Old Son That He Just Got To Know About! by bella01(f): 6:44am On Oct 20, 2012
If d pickin b 11yrs, den hw old ws Jim wen he nack d gal :->
Re: Jim Iyke Has An 11-Year-Old Son That He Just Got To Know About! by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 20, 2012
tebill: please give this movie a title.....
LOST BUT FOUND SON (careless owner,stewpid founder)
Re: Jim Iyke Has An 11-Year-Old Son That He Just Got To Know About! by emyibe(m): 7:05am On Oct 20, 2012
please who is Jim Iyke? what is he famous for. how does this this stop the flood at asaba? will this bring down the price of garri.
Re: Jim Iyke Has An 11-Year-Old Son That He Just Got To Know About! by jude33084(m): 7:06am On Oct 20, 2012
ItsModella: This is a joke. If this is indeed true, why did she not deem it fit to tell him that she was pregnant? Abeg jor, the story sounds fishy.

It took 12 yrs for ♍♈ former landlord son to know he had ∂ daughter. DNA test was 98% match aŋԂ τhe girl got his dad's face lol cheesy

So I am not too surprise bro wink
Re: Jim Iyke Has An 11-Year-Old Son That He Just Got To Know About! by jude33084(m): 7:14am On Oct 20, 2012
angry angry 190 aŋԂ co

Be warned angry
Re: Jim Iyke Has An 11-Year-Old Son That He Just Got To Know About! by DonaldGenes(m): 7:20am On Oct 20, 2012
Sam Milla: Who will direct the movie?

Na mr ibu
Re: Jim Iyke Has An 11-Year-Old Son That He Just Got To Know About! by obasijoy(f): 7:21am On Oct 20, 2012
It may be 100% true. I'm so happy for jimmy. He will Be fluting/cruising everywhere with his son. Trust jimmy. The best thing is for him to marry his son and the mother together. They are destined to. Be, that's why jimmy hasn't marry up till now.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Has An 11-Year-Old Son That He Just Got To Know About! by DonaldGenes(m): 7:30am On Oct 20, 2012
bella01: If d pickin b 11yrs, den hw old ws Jim wen he nack d gal :->
Whistling!
Re: Jim Iyke Has An 11-Year-Old Son That He Just Got To Know About! by oubi: 7:34am On Oct 20, 2012
torres2: Hmmmm, just speechless. You mean 11 year ?

No! they mean 11 years wink
Re: Jim Iyke Has An 11-Year-Old Son That He Just Got To Know About! by ijebabe: 7:48am On Oct 20, 2012
LOL!
Re: Jim Iyke Has An 11-Year-Old Son That He Just Got To Know About! by Shaw007(m): 7:55am On Oct 20, 2012
Hehehe very GOod. . .i'v bEen hUngry 4 some drama lately. . .the funke akindele tin dissapointed me,but this.. I don't wnt 2 knw if its Nollywood ish. .. I trust jim,he'll make a very big deal of it

and did you say d son's a chip off jimmy ...gr8. . .hehehe,Undeniable(Evil gRIN) grin

**grabs Ogogoro and sits back 2 watch show**

#Aprokolimited grin
Re: Jim Iyke Has An 11-Year-Old Son That He Just Got To Know About! by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:16am On Oct 20, 2012
Waitin for jim iyke response...though plausible.
Re: Jim Iyke Has An 11-Year-Old Son That He Just Got To Know About! by irich21(m): 8:17am On Oct 20, 2012
Not surprise, it wuld rather have been a surprise if this never happend, it long over due for Jim...congrats man!!! ;DNot surprise, it wuld rather have been a surprise if this never happend, it long over due for Jim...congrats man!!!
Re: Jim Iyke Has An 11-Year-Old Son That He Just Got To Know About! by Emperor5c(m): 8:32am On Oct 20, 2012
Hw in God‘s name iz dis suppose 2 reduce UNN skol fees?
Re: Jim Iyke Has An 11-Year-Old Son That He Just Got To Know About! by Emperor5c(m): 8:35am On Oct 20, 2012
Hw in God‘s name iz dis suppose 2 reduce UNN‘s skol fees?
Re: Jim Iyke Has An 11-Year-Old Son That He Just Got To Know About! by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 20, 2012
So, Jimmy now has a son undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Jim Iyke Has An 11-Year-Old Son That He Just Got To Know About! by jessMena(f): 9:18am On Oct 20, 2012
. My dear its very possible,at least d girl hid d child only from Jim iyke unlike my cousin dat hid her son frm eveery member of d family,it was an old woman dat was caring 4 d child n she sends money 2 dem but when d old lady died n d child was suffering seriously dat her girl frend dat knew abt d secret now called her mom my aunt n told her..my mom n her mom den went to bring d child home he was 10yrs old as of den....hmmmm some pipu r gud @ kiping secrets Oº°˚˚°º
Re: Jim Iyke Has An 11-Year-Old Son That He Just Got To Know About! by UNLEASHED(m): 9:41am On Oct 20, 2012
Another Teco Benson production... Watch out!!!
Re: Jim Iyke Has An 11-Year-Old Son That He Just Got To Know About! by vislabraye(m): 10:04am On Oct 20, 2012
That's beautiful.
Re: Jim Iyke Has An 11-Year-Old Son That He Just Got To Know About! by emma4378(m): 10:15am On Oct 20, 2012
na waooh; d tin wey dem dey act don dey backfire dem
Re: Jim Iyke Has An 11-Year-Old Son That He Just Got To Know About! by KINGwax(m): 10:19am On Oct 20, 2012
No big deal. I knew my pregnant girl gave birth to a girl after six yrs. I actually got to see her after six yrs. She didn't abort, and cut all ties with me by changing her contacts for six good yrs!
When she was about to marry, she called me to come and see my wanted-dead kid! She was damn beautiful and got my small lips too. So adorable.
She refused to let the child go and undstnd. And i'm grateful she has the brain to correct my stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Has An 11-Year-Old Son That He Just Got To Know About! by kennz(f): 11:53am On Oct 20, 2012
shocked shocked shocked hahahahaha. Nairalandas. una funny,see yabins. shocked grin Anyway Jim sorry nd if its tru,claim ur pikin as ibo man grin grin
Re: Jim Iyke Has An 11-Year-Old Son That He Just Got To Know About! by overdrive(m): 1:02pm On Oct 20, 2012
She doesn't want the guy to feel he is being tied down with pregnancy so she took the best option.I commend her bravado.
Re: Jim Iyke Has An 11-Year-Old Son That He Just Got To Know About! by alacrity007: 1:21pm On Oct 20, 2012
GOOD JOB MAN; Celebrate ur victory
Re: Jim Iyke Has An 11-Year-Old Son That He Just Got To Know About! by lora123(f): 1:36pm On Oct 20, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Only himself knows the truth.We just see how and what at last.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Attacks Iyabo Ojo: "Your Bastard Pregnancy" / Juliet Ibrahim Mimics Eucharia Anunobi, Nails It (Video) / Flavour's First Daughter, Gabriella, Is A Poser! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.