Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,036 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Is Electronic Test Company (etc) An Accredited TOEFL Centre? - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Is Electronic Test Company (etc) An Accredited TOEFL Centre? (2594 Views)

Study In American University, Benin Republic | ISM ADONAI UNIVERSITY UPDATE / Oversea Full Scholarship ( Register For Toefl, Gre, Sat, Act @ Affordable Price / Study At An Accredited Uk,canada, U.s.a.,cyprus And Norway University: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Electronic Test Company (etc) An Accredited TOEFL Centre? by Nobody: 5:46am On Oct 20, 2012
Hello,
NLders, please is ectronic test company a reliable and genuine Toefl centre?
Re: Is Electronic Test Company (etc) An Accredited TOEFL Centre? by flange: 3:19pm On Oct 20, 2012
thanx for the reply on the previous post i already checked fng(40 oduduwa way in ikeja) its okay their fee is 42000 and their tutorials too bt im looking for other places well any one with a useful information should please post
Re: Is Electronic Test Company (etc) An Accredited TOEFL Centre? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 20, 2012
flange: thanx for the reply on the previous post i already checked fng(40 oduduwa way in ikeja) its okay their fee is 42000 and their tutorials too bt im looking for other places well any one with a useful information should please post
You are welcome. I have been reading a lot of good and bad comments about FNG here on nairaland but all the same their fee is fucking expensive at that rate. Which date do you prefer to write the exam? Please Nlders contribute to this thead to suggest any genuine centre that's doing the Toefl reg at cheaper rate.
Re: Is Electronic Test Company (etc) An Accredited TOEFL Centre? by flange: 6:16pm On Oct 20, 2012
Yea I saW a lot of bad comments too but I took it on myself to go there sw their facilities and if I don't see a better choice ill use the fng and that will be Dec/ jan plus they said the centre is been booked for Nov and chances are low with all the info I'm having ill still hve to study german here in Ng so I won't be applying till winter next year so I'm just getting a todo list of all I need can we get on a chat pls we could share ideas
Re: Is Electronic Test Company (etc) An Accredited TOEFL Centre? by Nobody: 6:14am On Oct 21, 2012
flange: Yea I saW a lot of bad comments too but I took it on myself to go there sw their facilities and if I don't see a better choice ill use the fng and that will be Dec/ jan plus they said the centre is been booked for Nov and chances are low with all the info I'm having ill still hve to study german here in Ng so I won't be applying till winter next year so I'm just getting a todo list of all I need can we get on a chat pls we could share ideas
cheesy
Re: Is Electronic Test Company (etc) An Accredited TOEFL Centre? by flange: 12:38pm On Oct 21, 2012
ive never used 2go im even sure i have it on my phone dont you have a yahoo im or email bbm or something pls
Re: Is Electronic Test Company (etc) An Accredited TOEFL Centre? by flange: 1:11pm On Oct 21, 2012
I downloaded it and added u up mine is flange198
Re: Is Electronic Test Company (etc) An Accredited TOEFL Centre? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 21, 2012
flange: ive never used 2go im even sure i have it on my phone dont you have a yahoo im or email bbm or something pls
vsgthhy @ yahoo.co
Re: Is Electronic Test Company (etc) An Accredited TOEFL Centre? by flange: 9:13pm On Oct 29, 2012
do you know anything about b2consulting registration center for toefl please let me know asap and any one with advice should please post it here asap please
Re: Is Electronic Test Company (etc) An Accredited TOEFL Centre? by Nobody: 3:35am On Oct 30, 2012
flange: do you know anything about b2consulting registration center for toefl please let me know asap and any one with advice should please post it here asap please
I do normally see their advert here on NL but i can't vouch for them if they're genuine or not. I don't think they're testing centre but reg centre i guess! Its better you check them at their office.
Re: Is Electronic Test Company (etc) An Accredited TOEFL Centre? by flange: 9:01am On Oct 30, 2012
yea thank you very much
Re: Is Electronic Test Company (etc) An Accredited TOEFL Centre? by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 30, 2012
flange: yea thank you very much
You're welcome!
Re: Is Electronic Test Company (etc) An Accredited TOEFL Centre? by flange: 3:47pm On Nov 10, 2012
I've gone through toefl online sample tests I can't seem to score above 80 .. And my target is 99 any one with personal experience to tell me skills to employ in other to get a very high score, the test is very technical
Re: Is Electronic Test Company (etc) An Accredited TOEFL Centre? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2012
flange: I've gone through toefl online sample tests I can't seem to score above 80 .. And my target is 99 any one with personal experience to tell me skills to employ in other to get a very high score, the test is very technical
please flange how will you help me with that Toefl CD,so i can use it 4 my preparation too. Hope ur centre is Electronic test company?
Re: Is Electronic Test Company (etc) An Accredited TOEFL Centre? by flange: 10:47pm On Nov 18, 2012
No big deal when do u need it , where u registered did they give you materials and yes that is the centre @ no 1 obakran .
Re: Is Electronic Test Company (etc) An Accredited TOEFL Centre? by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 19, 2012
flange: No big deal when do u need it , where u registered did they give you materials and yes that is the centre @ no 1 obakran .
I wasn't given the materials where i registered it and i need it as early as possible b'cause my date is fast approaching. So am thinking d way i will get it.
Re: Is Electronic Test Company (etc) An Accredited TOEFL Centre? by flange: 7:34pm On Nov 19, 2012
Mine is 8th december and I use it to revise because the exam is technical but u cn go to the toelf website to download test questions then signup at testden to get 3 prtice test u can write online and check ur scores too immediately I'm through with it ill hand it over to u . R u on d mainland ?
Re: Is Electronic Test Company (etc) An Accredited TOEFL Centre? by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 20, 2012
flange: Mine is 8th december and I use it to revise because the exam is technical but u cn go to the toelf website to download test questions then signup at testden to get 3 prtice test u can write online and check ur scores too immediately I'm through with it ill hand it over to u . R u on d mainland ?
I dont base in Lag. Please could you give me the full website where to practice Toefl online. Whats up with the German university ur intending to apply to?
Re: Is Electronic Test Company (etc) An Accredited TOEFL Centre? by flange: 9:34am On Nov 20, 2012
sad oops okay testden.com they have 3 free pactice set then go to the toefl site to download sample question,use your online ets login to be abel to download
I'm appling to hamburg university( they said admission starts April),Rhine wall starts in May, those are the only schools completely in English. Then duisburg Essen uni. has both in English/german they said admission is still on till july then Aachen university of applied science too till winter so I have till March next year to register for 3 month German class before I apply .
JuSt want to get this toefl first so I can get ready for the admission you need to get the samek questions asap because it is needed. So what about your own admission ?
Re: Is Electronic Test Company (etc) An Accredited TOEFL Centre? by topeajis(m): 7:45pm On Nov 21, 2012
flange: Mine is 8th december and I use it to revise because the exam is technical but u cn go to the toelf website to download test questions then signup at testden to get 3 prtice test u can write online and check ur scores too immediately I'm through with it ill hand it over to u . R u on d mainland ?

Am also writing the exam on dec 8th @ electonic test cente.
Re: Is Electronic Test Company (etc) An Accredited TOEFL Centre? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 21, 2012
topeajis:

Am also writing the exam on dec 8th @ electonic test cente.
All the best bro. You will find my email on this thread.
Re: Is Electronic Test Company (etc) An Accredited TOEFL Centre? by flange: 1:27am On Nov 22, 2012
@topeAjis , so what materials r u using to prepare or do you attend a tutorials I wouldn't mind if we could share ideas on it
Re: Is Electronic Test Company (etc) An Accredited TOEFL Centre? by topeajis(m): 11:30pm On Nov 22, 2012
flange: @topeAjis , so what materials r u using to prepare or do you attend a tutorials I wouldn't mind if we could share ideas on it

Am atttending a tutorial @ FGN GRA but I have materials I can give u since its a soft copy its the samee material we using in the tutorail claSs
Re: Is Electronic Test Company (etc) An Accredited TOEFL Centre? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 22, 2012
topeajis:

Am atttending a tutorial @ FGN GRA but I have materials I can give u since its a soft copy its the samee material we using in the tutorail claSs
I wouldn't mind if you can send me too. Thanks
Re: Is Electronic Test Company (etc) An Accredited TOEFL Centre? by flange: 6:16pm On Nov 23, 2012
I stay very close to ikeja and I know Fgn can we meet halfway or something how do I contct you personally ?BB pin or something thanks
Re: Is Electronic Test Company (etc) An Accredited TOEFL Centre? by topeajis(m): 8:04pm On Nov 23, 2012
flange: I stay very close to ikeja and I know Fgn can we meet halfway or something how do I contct you personally ?BB pin or something thanks

Should I send you ma pin so from their I can send u the soft copy of the material
You mind or if I can drop it on ur e-mail..
Re: Is Electronic Test Company (etc) An Accredited TOEFL Centre? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 23, 2012
topeajis:
Should I send you ma pin so from their I can send u the soft copy of the material
You mind or if I can drop it on ur e-mail..
Please send the softcopy of the materials to my email too, i seriously need it.
Re: Is Electronic Test Company (etc) An Accredited TOEFL Centre? by topeajis(m): 9:38pm On Nov 23, 2012
Demaejy:
Please send the softcopy of the materials to my email too, i seriously need it.

Ma pin is 2912B193..
Re: Is Electronic Test Company (etc) An Accredited TOEFL Centre? by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 24, 2012
topeajis:

Ma pin is 2912B193..

Please am not on BBM, my email is up there at the beginning of this thread. Thank you!
Re: Is Electronic Test Company (etc) An Accredited TOEFL Centre? by topeajis(m): 9:19am On Nov 24, 2012
D
Demaejy:

Please am not on BBM, my email is up there at the beginning of this thread. Thank you!

The size of file is kinda large ooobut I can give u a link where u can download it from the size is. Almost 10mb
Re: Is Electronic Test Company (etc) An Accredited TOEFL Centre? by flange: 5:24pm On Nov 27, 2012
@topeajis thanx very much for the materials this is d link @demaeji
http://search.4shared.com/q/CCAD/1/toefl
I'm trying to send you some of those materials via email with smaller MB
Re: Is Electronic Test Company (etc) An Accredited TOEFL Centre? by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 28, 2012
flange: @topeajis thanx very much for the materials this is d link @demaeji
http://search.4shared.com/q/CCAD/1/toefl
I'm trying to send you some of those materials via email with smaller MB
Thank you very much flange i got your email.

@Tope, thank you!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Study In Georgia (europe) For March 2013 Intake / Study In Benin Republic (esae University) / Data Analysis with SPSS Tutorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.