Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,771 members, 7,831,478 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Do you need JOB?! An Importation Company need you,,, - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Do you need JOB?! An Importation Company need you,,, (1333 Views)

Asian Company Need Business Links In Nigeria / A New Cleaning Company Need Partners! / Our Company Need Tippers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do you need JOB?! An Importation Company need you,,, by b4billgate: 9:18am On Oct 20, 2012
Doughbase importation company.......

The above name company located in the city of Ilorin, kwara state, deal in the importation of various goods most especially from china..

they now need partner from various states in Nigeria so that such body or person interested will benefit as a good guarded partner in the importation business.

If you are interested in been a partner kindly send "importing job" as the subject of the message to b 4 billgate at gmail . com. And by that you are almost a partner.

Start now because they said limited numbers are needed.....

And by monday morning before 9a.m, you should check your inbox.
Re: Do you need JOB?! An Importation Company need you,,, by ifyalways(f): 9:42am On Oct 20, 2012
Lmao! Outdated format.

Looking for who to run away with his or her cash all in the name of importing. Importation my arze!

Real business men plenty for trade fair, idumota, Alaba etc, go and propose to them.

Kwasia!

2 Likes

Re: Do you need JOB?! An Importation Company need you,,, by b4billgate: 10:09am On Oct 20, 2012
Ah ah!!!

I understand...
Is because of the problem scamers are giving us in this country thats why we have to watch our steps in order not to fall a victim.........

BUT
Let me tell you that been inform is one and only way to be successful in Life....
I just said i should share this job opportunity to us,,,

Why cant you just make a trial if this will be your way to be successful....
Re: Do you need JOB?! An Importation Company need you,,, by b4billgate: 11:01am On Oct 20, 2012
MAKE A TRIAL BY SENDING YOUR EMAIL BECAUSE THIS MIGHT BE THE ONLY OPPORTUNITY THAT WILL NEVER COME AGAIN.
Re: Do you need JOB?! An Importation Company need you,,, by Nobody: 3:44am On Jul 09, 2013
Are you still importing,kindly send me all what i need to know.i have 650k as start up capital.
Fagbola.stephen@rocketmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Contact Us For Quality Wall Tiles , Floor Tiles , Marbles ... / Get Value For Your Money, Share Cow, Goat, And Ram With In Bulk !! / Surprising Ways To Make Consistent Money On Forex In 2018 (without Investing You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.