Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Free To Air. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Free To Air. (753 Views)

Econet Acquires Premier League Free-to-air Rights In Africa / Free To Air Channes In Intelsat 7/10ku;68.5 East And Nss7/ku;22w Satelites / Daarsat Now Free To Air Now On Intelsat 907 Spot2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free To Air. by ray4all: 10:58pm On Jan 24, 2008
Has anybody heard about Don't Panic TV? If 'YES' how do i track the signal down, what is the frequency and is it free to air?
Re: Free To Air. by Tinkinguy(m): 5:03pm On Jan 29, 2008
'I watched it online at: http://satellitetvnavigator.com'

Watching the free channels TV online is kull if and only if you have enough bandwidth pipe and capacity for streaming. In nigeria where most of the bandwidth available is been supply by One ISP using radios, or Vsat or DSL links, and people using 64Kbps, or 120, 256 or even 512Kbps, Is pretty hard to be able to watch it online without cracks and breaks, which makes it fustrating, even when you decide to do a night watch or nigth browsing as the case maybe.

However in the near future with the introduction of Optics fibre looming around in nigeria of recent, and many people subcribing to over 1-2 Mega of bandwidth capacity, which can also do video conferencing in addition to voice, data etc, then watching free satellite TV online will be more interesting.

For now my people, I will suggest we take a bow and leave the matter for next time.

(1) (Reply)

Tin Tin & Snowy / Gus 5(gulder Ultimate Search 5) - Invitation / Isaac Becomes The Apprentice Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.