Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

What's The Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What's The Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion? (7772 Views)

Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots / Best Cream Or Lotion To Give The Skin Chocolate Colour. / What is the Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion? by ikecinho(m): 9:28pm On Oct 20, 2012
I am a dark guy (dark in complexion original
africa man), wat is the best cream for me to
use so that my colour will be shining and
beautiful.
i won't want the one that will change my
colour to something else like 'white' just love
being black
please also tall me how much and were i can buy.

Thanks
Re: What's The Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion? by Turbocharged: 11:05pm On Oct 20, 2012
Stella pomade, buy from Agboju mkt.
Re: What's The Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion? by Nobody: 1:28am On Oct 21, 2012
anything with aloe vera.

I use [size=18pt]Aveeno[/size] lotion for that but you can also use
fragrance free [size=18pt]Eucerin[/size]. It gives you the shine,
plus since there is no smell, you can use your
regular smell goods/cologne to compliment your radiant
complexion. wink

lol @ me advertising. grin

I am not sure where you are located, so I don't know how much
it will cost you.
Re: What's The Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion? by ikecinho(m): 4:22pm On Oct 21, 2012
*Kails*:
anything with aloe vera.

I use [size=18pt]Aveeno[/size] lotion for that but you can also use
fragrance free [size=18pt]Eucerin[/size]. It gives you the shine,
plus since there is no smell, you can use your
regular smell goods/cologne to compliment your radiant
complexion. wink

lol @ me advertising. grin

I am not sure where you are located, so I don't know how much
it will cost you.

Thanks buddy,
I reside in Anambra
Re: What's The Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion? by onefinest: 5:19am On Oct 23, 2012
go to Macys store at MicoStar Mall www.micostarmall.com and you will get real nice options.
Re: What's The Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion? by eddy1977(m): 10:28pm On Oct 23, 2012
Nivea cuts it for me. Try the combo,nivea liquid shower gel and lotion.
Re: What's The Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion? by ikecinho(m): 10:35pm On Oct 23, 2012
eddy1977: Nivea cuts it for me. Try the combo,nivea liquid shower gel and lotion.
tanx dear am on it.
Re: What's The Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion? by eddy1977(m): 11:26pm On Oct 23, 2012
In my experience,bar soap is not a good idea.that's why i always go with liquid soap. Couple it with lotion,and the magic happens.
I have also noticed that when i only lotion up my face and hands,my skins refuses to be smooth and even.but when i apply lotion all over the entire body,from head to toe, i glow.at least my girlfriend says so.
My trick now is to always take a second shower at night and lotion up my whole body.
Re: What's The Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion? by ikecinho(m): 1:53am On Oct 24, 2012
eddy1977: In my experience,bar soap is not a good idea.that's why i always go with liquid soap. Couple it with lotion,and the magic happens.
I have also noticed that when i only lotion up my face and hands,my skins refuses to be smooth and even.but when i apply lotion all over the entire body,from head to toe, i glow.at least my girlfriend says so.
My trick now is to always take a second shower at night and lotion up my whole body.

wots d name of ur lotion nd liquid soap?
Re: What's The Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion? by eddy1977(m): 6:58am On Oct 24, 2012
ikecinho:

Re: What's The Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion? by eddy1977(m): 7:01am On Oct 24, 2012
ikecinho:

Re: What's The Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion? by ikecinho(m): 8:54pm On Oct 24, 2012
[quote author=eddy1977][/quote]
pls were can i get it and wots d price?
Thanks alot.

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Ankara Peplum Tops Styles / The Dangers Of Bum-short And Mini-skirts / Celebrity Skin Lightening Cream. Best Cream Ever!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.