Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Is Pheed The New Twitter? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is Pheed The New Twitter? (735 Views)

The New Twitter Egg - Ignite Web (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Pheed The New Twitter? by vowiski(m): 1:07am On Oct 21, 2012
Pheed, a social netowork similar to Tumblr and Twitter has attracted lots of celebrity support since it was lunched only a few weeks ago.

Image Credit: Oxlande Mark
Highly rated celebrities like Chris Brown, Slash and Miley Cyrus have already embraced the Pheed Service. What Pheed does is to allow members charge for access to their "channels" either on subscription basis or a pay-per-view basis.

While Twitter might have been a masterpiece but the guys who handle the hot microblog have been deluded over the years on how to monetize the social network. Pheed has a business plan in place from the get-go, which will no doubt come as a big incentive to investors who want to buy into

http://clickinfo9ja..co.uk/2012/10/is-pheed-new-twitter.html

Re: Is Pheed The New Twitter? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 27, 2012
Signed up and reserved my perfect username, just in case this gets big. cool

I'm still getting used to the interface here though. Will post updates as I go on.

(1) (Reply)

Naija's 1st Dedicated Programming And Wap/web Masters Forum / I Need A Website Developer / Linux Shared Web Hosting | $1 Unlimited Hosting | Secure Web Hosting | Free Host

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.