Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Genivieve Is A Wide Flirt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genivieve Is A Wide Flirt (3282 Views)

Mercy Johnson Open’s Her Legs Wide In New Seductive Acts (photos) / PHOTOS : Whoooooa !!! Kim Kardashian’s Hips Have Never Looked So Wide! / Basketmouth & Bovi With Wide Eyes (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genivieve Is A Wide Flirt by whytomi: 4:12am On Jan 25, 2008
ONE OF MY FRIENDS TOLD ME THAT HE CHATTED WITH GENIVEIVE ONLINE AND AFTER CHATTING GEGIVEIVE ASKED HIM TO COME TO HER HOTEL ROOM FOR ROUNDS OF SEX BUT HE QUICKLY SIGNED OUT NA WA O!!!!!!!!!1 shocked shocked shocked
Re: Genivieve Is A Wide Flirt by Dreloaded(f): 4:15am On Jan 25, 2008
calm down with the obnoxious threads.
Re: Genivieve Is A Wide Flirt by OgidiBoy(m): 4:20am On Jan 25, 2008
whytomi:

ONE OF MY FRIENDS TOLD ME THAT HE CHATTED WITH GENIVEIVE ONLINE AND AFTER CHATTING GEGIVEIVE ASKED HIM TO COME TO HER HOTEL ROOM FOR ROUNDS OF SEX BUT HE QUICKLY SIGNED OUT NA WA O!!!!!!!!!1 shocked shocked shocked

what a dumb thread, if you don't have anything to write about go pick up a book or find you a girly magazine and wack off.
Re: Genivieve Is A Wide Flirt by debosky(m): 4:21am On Jan 25, 2008
the silly child has opened up a slew of daft threads in the past few minutes. . .its like muppet hour on nairaland or something.
Re: Genivieve Is A Wide Flirt by Islander(f): 4:23am On Jan 25, 2008
D-reloaded:

calm down with the obnoxious threads.

This is exactly what happens when internet cafe owners allow jobless goats to roam the net for a few nairas, que las ti ma, angry angry
Re: Genivieve Is A Wide Flirt by almondjoy(f): 8:24am On Jan 25, 2008
Islander:

This is exactly what happens when internet cafe owners allow jobless goats to roam the net for a few nairas, que las ti ma, angry angry

he he he he he he he he he! cheesy

The internet cafes must make money by any means necessary since most operate on diesel for running the business.

@poster

So what is this "Genevieve's" crime? And what do you want us to do about it? undecided
Re: Genivieve Is A Wide Flirt by ritchboy(m): 8:31am On Jan 25, 2008
This is exactly what happens when internet cafe owners allow jobless goats to roam the net for a few nairas

nahhhhh
its what happens when you give head to the queen of the coast wink
Re: Genivieve Is A Wide Flirt by dipo2much(m): 9:12am On Jan 25, 2008
whytomi:

USELESS THREAD.
EVEN IF IT IS TRUE,WHATS MY BUSUNESS. LET HER DO HER THING
Re: Genivieve Is A Wide Flirt by darmys(f): 10:59am On Jan 25, 2008
whytomi:

big fat ugly goat headed, pig brain liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anyone can fake being geneveive
ur friend sign out? is it everyday u hit a celeb's coochie lipsrsealed
this na lie jare
Re: Genivieve Is A Wide Flirt by fastmoney(m): 11:28am On Jan 25, 2008
isnt that surpose to be a good hing? i mean bare men would payalot for that ass and shez giving ur man for free,
i call what she is doing as giving back to the community,
or are you mad cos she hold ur friend not to come with that dracular sitting next to him(you)
Re: Genivieve Is A Wide Flirt by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 25, 2008
The ever-busy Genevieve has so much time in her hands now that she can chat with some peeps she doesnt know.
some people just need to grow up!!!!!!!!!!!
What internet will cause ehnn, i hope we will be able to handle it.
Re: Genivieve Is A Wide Flirt by doyindamus: 2:16pm On Jan 25, 2008
abeg wetin be genevieve id sef tongue
Re: Genivieve Is A Wide Flirt by yongbabe(f): 3:52pm On Jan 25, 2008
Another fat ass looser tyrin to make a name on nairaland!
nonsense, idiotic fool! anybody acn open a mail n pretend to be any1.
as if Genny does not have anything betta to do than to chat up stupid fools.
NONSENSE!!!
Genny rules- haterz fuk off!
Re: Genivieve Is A Wide Flirt by tosinadeda: 11:51am On Jan 26, 2008
story mighty be true
Re: Genivieve Is A Wide Flirt by yongbabe(f): 12:00pm On Jan 26, 2008
tosinadeda:

story mighty be true

if i open a mail with the name tosinadeda@yahoo.com,
and chat up a few ppl pretendin to be u, does that make me u

and besides i doubt any star would open a mail with their name.
Re: Genivieve Is A Wide Flirt by darmys(f): 1:33pm On Jan 26, 2008
tosinadeda:

story mighty be true

i might be ciara and am beyonce's cousin
Re: Genivieve Is A Wide Flirt by whateva(m): 4:16pm On Jan 26, 2008
@poster na small pikin dey worry so i wounder ho old you are.
i was hoping you were going to say you rod her but u messed up with those childish post of yours.
wait a minute are you more than 14 years old?
abeg no dey come nairaland again if i see any of your post for any thread that day na me and you ooo,
u dey hear me so?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OWNER'S FUNKY
Re: Genivieve Is A Wide Flirt by tosinadeda: 5:28pm On Jan 26, 2008
darmy$:

i might be ciara and am beyonce's cousin

yong babe:

if i open a mail with the name tosinadeda@yahoo.com,
and chat up a few people pretendin to be u, does that make me u

and besides i doubt any star would open a mail with their name.

thats y i said might!
Re: Genivieve Is A Wide Flirt by playmate(f): 7:56am On Jan 27, 2008
get a real life pls.u cnt even assure us it was really her nd it culd b some1 usin her id or didnt ur sick head think bout dat. tongue
Re: Genivieve Is A Wide Flirt by tilewill(m): 7:53pm On Jan 27, 2008
l just hate the way the gul is spoilt. what more do ppl expect of her?
she's proven herself as one of the best, even number one. well, that kind of
thing is bound to happen, but think b4 cooking up a negatives stories
bout her angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Genivieve Is A Wide Flirt by indie(f): 10:39pm On Jan 27, 2008
fastmoney:

isnt that surpose to be a good hing? i mean bare men would payalot for that ass and shez giving your man for free,
i call what she is doing as giving back to the community,
or are you mad because she hold your friend not to come with that dracular sitting next to him(you)

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin :Dhe he grin
Re: Genivieve Is A Wide Flirt by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 28, 2008
You are hat Faze as signing about in Kolomental. some people are really sick and have sick imagination
Re: Genivieve Is A Wide Flirt by Emad(f): 10:30am On Jan 31, 2008
i chatted with Pdidy online yesterday, he said he wanted me,
he said he would sen his private jet,
i told him to save his money, he would need it for a rainy day grin grin
Re: Genivieve Is A Wide Flirt by darmys(f): 11:56am On Jan 31, 2008
grin he was trying to jist with me too with that his id
i refused, reason: u once dated j.lo grin
Re: Genivieve Is A Wide Flirt by yongbabe(f): 6:27pm On Jan 31, 2008
@Emad and Darmy$
i am loving your stories keep dem comin cheesy
celebs of nowadays grin
Re: Genivieve Is A Wide Flirt by Busta(f): 8:16pm On Jan 31, 2008
Lies Lies Lies Lies Lies Lies

It is a cyberworld, Anybody can pose as anybody.

y'all need to be careful before judging and calling the poor girl names.

Indeed!
Re: Genivieve Is A Wide Flirt by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 01, 2008
Just got off the phone with Wyclef. Damn, he is a bore, He has been asking me to marry him for five years, Haba na by force, I no do. Someone should please help me tell him to find someone else, i pass him power.
Re: Genivieve Is A Wide Flirt by darmys(f): 8:51am On Feb 01, 2008
ok u know what? link me to wyclef, so i can give u usher
that guy just dey disturb me sha
he said it's me he loves
that he married his wife by mistake grin
Re: Genivieve Is A Wide Flirt by divanaija1: 8:59am On Feb 01, 2008
shocked U mean Usher told u he loves u. . . n meanwhile he wanted ta drink poison last nite cus i refused ta blow him a kiss over d phone. . . angry infact if dis is true i dash u.After all Willly d Smith jus told me he is divorcing Jada for moi  grin
Re: Genivieve Is A Wide Flirt by yongbabe(f): 9:15am On Feb 01, 2008
i just got off the phone with Omarion.
the guy is serious ohhh! he has even gone to my father to pay bride price!!
the whole B2K guys are draging me, all of them wan marry! i am even the reason y they split up.
but me i no wan marry! so if anyone wants their num, i will give it to u free of charge.
Re: Genivieve Is A Wide Flirt by cutebabe: 12:24pm On Feb 01, 2008
diva_naija:

shocked You mean Usher told u he loves u. . . n meanwhile he wanted ta drink poison last night cus i refused ta blow him a kiss over d phone. . . angry infact if this is true i dash u.After all Willly d Smith jus told me he is divorcing Jada for moi  grin

All you haters, My Will told me all about you trying to feel him up. Anywaz he's bought me the pad next to his in Bel Air (because I insisted I was not moving in until he came to meet my parents in Saki). So keep away from my baby. grin grin grin

Sister to Sister sha, that Ray J is being a pest and Kanye seems not to understand English despite returning his 22 carat diamond solitaire. I can hook you up with either of them. wink
Re: Genivieve Is A Wide Flirt by adeboo(f): 1:12pm On Feb 01, 2008
Ehn but if Genevive asks him for sex - then its on him to turn her down if it not what he wants.

When a girl asks for sex, they holla - when a boy asks for sex, they say he is a homeboy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

oh well / Photos: Goldie's 'gagaish' Behind The Scene Pics For Her New Music Video / Tony Payne fights Ksolo(See pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.