Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Bluetooth Problem' - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Bluetooth Problem' (870 Views)

E51 Bluetooth Problem / Nokia Bluetooth Problem / Pls Sum1 Help Me My Nokia N73 Has A Bluetooth Problem It Doesnt Switch On It Keep Showing Me Unable (2) (3) (4)

Bluetooth Problem' by hayprof(m): 5:00am On Jan 25, 2008
I get a error message saying 'Unable to perform bluetooth operation' when eva i try to Switch on the bluetooth on n70.

Any1 gat clue to this riddle?
lipsrsealed
Re: Bluetooth Problem' by DualCore1: 8:53am On Jan 25, 2008
try a master reset on that phone, if it doesn't get better try a hard format. if that doesn't work, reinstall or change firmware.
Re: Bluetooth Problem' by maxjax(m): 9:07am On Jan 25, 2008
Xactly, thats if u want it t0 be n0rmal immediately

0r if y0u d0nt want t0 reset it, just chill it 'll act n0rmal after s0me day***like 5-7dayz
Re: Bluetooth Problem' by DualCore1: 9:21am On Jan 25, 2008
last month, a few people had that problem from different parts of the world and they felt it was Nokia Co. randomly hitting at a few phones. so the issue of chilling out is logical.
Re: Bluetooth Problem' by hayprof(m): 9:28am On Jan 25, 2008
Dual Core:

try a master reset on that phone, if it doesn't get better try a hard format. if that doesn't work, reinstall or change firmware.

I did a Hard reset sef' [Green key - * - 3] but no show,
"Reinstallatn & FirmWare" Can I do that on my Own - * I believe I can!! {Do u have an idea of HOW?}
Re: Bluetooth Problem' by DualCore1: 9:39am On Jan 25, 2008
go and flash the phone at any good phone repair place.
Re: Bluetooth Problem' by hayprof(m): 10:12am On Jan 25, 2008
maxjax:

Xactly, thats if u want it t0 be n0rmal immediately

0r if y0u d0nt want t0 reset it, just chill it 'll act n0rmal after s0me day***like 5-7dayz

Resetting is Past tense nw' even Format is done!

I don't like playing that 'Wait / Chill game' Or mayb it could help'' Aha ahaha i dnt think So Jare! lipsrsealed
Re: Bluetooth Problem' by hayprof(m): 10:15am On Jan 25, 2008
Dual Core:

go and flash the phone at any good phone repair place.

You gat a Clue as to where? RecommendatnS pls, cool
Re: Bluetooth Problem' by DualCore1: 10:57am On Jan 25, 2008
@Hayprof
its most likely you're in Lagos, Me i'm in Port Harcourt, although i'm from Lagos i don't know anywhere there i've spent only 2 nights in lagos (abeg no just laugh me angry ), so i can't know any phone repair place to recommend. info and the other lagos guys will be of help with this. wink
Re: Bluetooth Problem' by maxjax(m): 11:07am On Jan 25, 2008
0k then g0t0 n0kia website n' get da latest n70 firmware, and upgrade.
Re: Bluetooth Problem' by MrInfo1(m): 11:44am On Jan 25, 2008
Dual Core:

info and the other lagos guys will be of help with this.  wink
   tongue na by force?

maxjax:

0k then g0t0 n0kia website n' get da latest n70 firmware, and upgrade.

This stuff took me 4-5 hours

@ hayprof

Take the phone to ikeja for flashing, it a software error.
Re: Bluetooth Problem' by hayprof(m): 11:53pm On Jan 26, 2008
K, guys tanX for 'em replies, cool

Am gonna be doing the Firmware upgrade thing Ova'nite, Using Nokia Software Updater!

Let u knw Hw it Goeses' wink
Re: Bluetooth Problem' by BayoMaya(m): 10:11am On Jan 29, 2008
just b carefull with ur firmware cuz if theres any problem, the phone will malfuntion.u can try the flash, its better, format the brain out lol
Re: Bluetooth Problem' by topeteadr(m): 12:45pm On Jan 29, 2008
Bayo-Maya:

just b carefull with your firmware because if theres any problem, the phone will malfuntion.u can try the flash, its better, format the brain out lol

Speak english man . . . . .
hayprof:

K, guys tanX for 'em replies, cool

Am going to be doing the Firmware upgrade thing Ova'night, Using Nokia Software Updater!

Let u knw Hw it Goeses' wink

So how did it go . . . . grin grin grin

Re:mtn Warning Message To Hon.sule*** / How Far With Zainab 1k=100mb Per Month. / Imate Jam (htc Magician) Windows Pocket Pc Phone For Sale: 20k