Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Setting Up ♍Ɣ Fashion House. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Setting Up ♍Ɣ Fashion House. (942 Views)

Hurry! Get 40% Off Sexy Long Gowns From Diva Fashion House!!! / Feri Fashion House Now Available To The Public / Guys: Can You Do This Funny Hair Cut On Ɣ☺ΰя Head? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Setting Up ♍Ɣ Fashion House. by pimpmefashion(m): 11:27am On Oct 21, 2012
Hello friends good morning!
Pls i need help from Ʊ‎​ guyz, i have a dream of establishing my own biz via fashion, presently A̶̲̥̅̊♍ undergoing trainning but i need a good biz plans and ideas to commence ♍Ɣ τ̅нε̲̣̣̣̥ biz aπϑ i bel
Ieved i can find help here.
♈☺ϋя contribution and comment meant save souls.
Thanks aπϑ God bless u
Re: Setting Up ♍Ɣ Fashion House. by ACNBB: 2:15pm On Oct 21, 2012
Hi Pimpmefashion....this may provide you with a general idea of what I think you are lookiing for - http://www.bplans.com/

Erm, you may want to modify your post a wee bit....smiley
Re: Setting Up ♍Ɣ Fashion House. by pimpmefashion(m): 9:30am On Oct 22, 2012
ACNBB thanks for ♈☺ϋя contribution. I appreciate
Re: Setting Up ♍Ɣ Fashion House. by Mcleo007(m): 9:37pm On Oct 22, 2012
Fashion business is one of the most intriguing and dicey ventures you can find out there. By this, i refer to establishing a fashion house/clothing line and not central retailing or wholesales. The key to success in this line are these,in direct order:
1. Finance
2. Passion
3. Creativity.

Without finance, your passion for the career will burn out and turn into frustration. And with time, the zeal to carry on would die a natural death. Same for creativity as the being direct offshoot of passion, fueled with ready capital to invest. There's no limit to ones creativity provided the passion to be good is there.

This is my little contribution, and this is me talking from experience. smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Recipe Of The Day | Sinasir (rice Pancakes) | / Hairs You'll Love.. / *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.