Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Why Did You Abandon Your Previous Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did You Abandon Your Previous Church? (625 Views)

Why Did God Abandon Me? / Post Your Previous Shiloh Testimony(ies) Here. Lets Encourage One Another. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did You Abandon Your Previous Church? by ujchief(m): 2:07pm On Oct 21, 2012
Many christians today tend to abandon their previous church or place of birth for a new church due to one reason or the other. It could be dissatisfaction with the previous church, search for miracle or healing, spiritual upliftment etc.
So share with us, have u left a church for another? If yes, what were ur reasons, if no, why are u stil in the same church of ur birth? What denomination did u leave, to where?
Re: Why Did You Abandon Your Previous Church? by OmoAlata(f): 2:17pm On Oct 21, 2012
The last church I was at, almost everybody left for the same reason .......... the pastor's wife was horrible shocked

Eventually, everybody left and they closed the church down. Shame though as the pastor was a nice man sad
Re: Why Did You Abandon Your Previous Church? by abrajproperties: 2:26pm On Oct 21, 2012
In this world today there are many ways too far from grace! Islam is the way to paradise! The truth religion which connote total submission to almighty God that created jesus,abraham,moses,Noah,muhammed,jonas etc... Islam is the light accept it today and you shall regret not#
Re: Why Did You Abandon Your Previous Church? by ujchief(m): 2:31pm On Oct 21, 2012
Omo Alata: The last church I was at, almost everybody left for the same reason .......... the pastor's wife was horrible shocked

Eventually, everybody left and they closed the church down. Shame though as the pastor was a nice man sad
huh? That bad? Was she that horible that everyone left simultaneously? Pls, gist us
Re: Why Did You Abandon Your Previous Church? by ujchief(m): 2:38pm On Oct 21, 2012
abrajproperties: In this world today there are many ways too far from grace! Islam is the way to paradise! The truth religion which connote total submission to almighty God that created jesus,abraham,moses,Noah,muhammed,jonas etc... Islam is the light accept it today and you shall regret not#
who is this? Did u not read the topic b4 clickin on this thread? If i post a similar coment on an islam thread or section, that terorist mod will ban me. Stay in ur section. I'd rather rot in hell than blow people in bits in my quest for 72 virgins!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo, Prosperity Gospel, And 419 In The Church / Your Last Minute On Earth. / The Consciousness Of The Soul After Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.