Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,731 members, 7,831,332 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Blogger Hires Woman To Slap Him Anytime He’s On Facebook - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Blogger Hires Woman To Slap Him Anytime He’s On Facebook (639 Views)

Get Online Loan Anytime And Anywhere You Are With Paylater / Nigeria Banks To Shut Down Anytime This Week / RIM Hires Bankers To Advise On Restructuring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blogger Hires Woman To Slap Him Anytime He’s On Facebook by ajetunde: 3:29pm On Oct 21, 2012
When San Francisco-based blogger Maneesh Sethi realized he was wasting too much time on Facebook,YouTube and Reddit, he resolved to change his work habits.

His solution: Pay someone $8 an hour to slap him when it appears he’s wasting time on a social network.

The full Craigslist ad reads:

Hey!

I’m looking for someone who can work next to me at a defined location (my house or a mission cafe) and will make sure to watch what is happening on my screen. When I am wasting time, you’ll have to yell at me or if need be, slap me.

You can do your own work at the same time. Looking for help asap, in mission, near 16th mission BART.

Compensation: $8 / hour, and you can do your own work from your computer at the same time.

Source + Video - http://liveofofo.com/world/video-blogger-hires-woman-to-slap-him-anytime-hes-on-facebook/

(1) (Reply)

Always Use Reliable Providers / Paypal payment: Are These Guy Genuine? / Pls Need A Serious And Truthfull Lpfo Seller With Bulk Allocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.